You literally cannot refute what John McCain has said. This is no joke...

You literally cannot refute what John McCain has said. This is no joke. Trump is a lunatic and Bannon has a hard on for war and instability.
You faggots aren't red pilled at all. You suck authoritarian cock. It's fucking treason.

mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=speeches&id=32A7E7DD-8D76-4431-B1E7-8644FD71C49F

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/senator-mccain-falls-absurd-russian-prankster-pretending-be-ukrainian-prime-minister
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> McCain
> Soros funded

Fuck him. SAGE

Not an argument.

>i have no life and must bait manchildren who can't think

move on

Cool you're still there.

Funny you mention McCain of all people but then say Bannon has a hard on for war. McCain the biggest warmonger in govt. it's actually almost relieving Obama beat him.

Whats this deal with the left and media's hard on for bannon anyway? The dude is mostly in the background and rarely speaks.

How on earth do you know he has a hard on for war and instability? Exactly which war are you talking about here?

So you admit this place is full of manchild droolers.
He's a bit hawkish, I'll give you that.

None of you are refuting this speech. Remember that he won by a thin margin. He can't sustain this course, he'll lose his majority in 2018 and lose 2020 if not replaced by pence before then.

>I refuse to accept the demise of our world order.

Globalist shill confirmed. Fuck off Shareblue.

Sage

>yfw the next four years become known as McCain's Last Stand

I'm not forgiving him on that. Now refute the speech.

What's the just of the speech? I'm not wasting my data on this.

He has taken Soros money btw.

>implying this isn't why Sup Forums likes him in the first place

john mccain is a ziokike warminger who started wars in iraq, syria, ukraine, libya, lost 2008, and who helped lose vietnam.

McCain go to bed. We should have let those wanna be Gooks kill you in Vietnam. You're sadly still alive. Sad!

>people here are stoopid!!!
>let me spend time here trying changing the mind of this stoopid people

why?

Feels good man

Western world is at stake. Putin is cucking us as we speak.

Can the GOP just kick out the guy from the party? What a cuckfag

McCain is the fucking lunatic.

> Western world
> Saudi Arabia
> Qatar
> UAE
> Jordan

ok wich Jews are behind this one? Oh wait its Soros

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/senator-mccain-falls-absurd-russian-prankster-pretending-be-ukrainian-prime-minister
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Fuck that guy!

The war that McCain had no problem pushing when Kang Nigger was in Not-So-White House.

yea of course this place is. I'm here for the same reason as you

>hard on for war
>is a pussy for not wanting war on russia
which is it?

Get out retard, or get laughed at harder

I'm talking keeping Putin out of Europe

>what McCain said
You can't be serious?

Will be a bit difficult

All this fluff, no substance. Tell me why I'm wrong..I am open to changing my mind believe it or not. I'm just worried about perceived weakness to Putin and Trump causing too much disruption too fast.

Who cares? Let the euros sort it out, we shouldn't have to play constable with the entire world.

If they destabilize we are affected. Economy is a big one.

They think he hates jews

Would economic downturn and subsequent destabilization eventually lead to a loss of exclusive hegemony? I wouldn't at all mind the axis of power shifting to China, many American values are disagreeable and shortsighted.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

lmao this cuck is fucked