Why not dig a giant ditch instead of a wall? It's cheaper...

Why not dig a giant ditch instead of a wall? It's cheaper, no maintenance involved and anyone attempting to climb up and down could potentially die from falling

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-lauds-world-breakthrough-in-tunnel-detection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because not all people who want stronger borders necessarily want to see people die. Building something that will result in a bunch of ammunition for the left to say 'Heylook at all these women and children dying' is bad for people on the right because centrists WILL NOT support it. The majority of Americans have Center views not far left or far right ones, right now (or at least during the election) more Center people are on Trump's side but believe me they will turn when they see women and children dying because of ridiculous irresponsible shit ideas like hurry let's build a big ditch.

ditches can be filled

Walls can be climbed or tunneled under

Better yet 10 mile deep mine field

What if Pedro can skate?

Why not both?

do you really think a wall thats 10m high and 5m deep into the ground could be tunneled under? really?

instead of ladders they will just need a 2x4 to walk across

You could easily build a bridge over a ditch.

Because a wall is a symbol of authority as well as a physical barrier. There's a reason why cities were walled instead of just having ditches dug around them.

There's already a ditch carved out by the Rio Grande near where I live. Never understood how the wall was going to work there.

I remember back in the 90s when the Minutemen thing was going on (bored middle aged men going to the border to LARP as LEOs) a lot of them were genuinely distressed at how dangerous it was for people trying to cross illegally.

MAKE IT DEEPER

>It's cheaper
it would cost way more to build a huge ditch on the border

It is much easier to cross a ditch, eg. just throw a rope over it.

It's called a bridge.
That tech should be making it to the Baltic states in the next 30 years. Keep an eye out.

Rare

Where do you put the dirt/rock from the ditch?

>THE WALL

Why not both? Castles had moats and walls. Watching all the videos of spics falling in would be great.

It will fill with water and be rio grande 2

tfw parasailing accross the border

Why don't you guys just get a vicious tiger or bear and just tie it up at the border to scare off the illegal guys?

How's your vacation going?

Not if it's big enough.

What we need is a small (or not so small) canyon.

One with a big beautiful glorious bridge.

That is honestly a great idea OP.

With enough time and effort, yes.

>Never understood how the wall was going to work there.
I'd imagine they wouldn't build there and just increase border patrols at that particular point

what if we just made the border radioactive. if mexicans go through it anyway they will just die in a few years anyway

you can parasail over walls too. In fact that'd be hilarious to see a bunch of Mexicans try and do before they fall into the great big cannon.

Enough Barbed Wire Can Keep Out Steve McQueen

with the bodies of mexicans hopefully.

Easily. Tunnels have no problems reaching deeper than 30m.
T. fought in Gaza

>it's cheaper
>no maintenance involved
geologist here, worked in a few open pit mines, you're wrong.

we could just take mexico cant migrate from mexico if there is no mexico

>Huge wall
>Surrounded by a huge moat
>Make the moat into Panama Canal 2.0 (But retain US control of it)
>Cuck China
>Make the only entry points massive bridges as monuments to our new immigration system.
>The more mexico resists, the wider the moat gets on their end.

Nobel says hello

There's already cameras and sensors on giant poles and these blimpy things floating around along with giant checkpoints on most roads, not to mention the patrols. I understand the need but it's pretty jarring compared to the interior of the US where the most you get is the occasional DUI checkpoint on the weekends.

Dirty Mexicans will have filled it up with trash by the end of the year

Why not both?

Those dirty fucking mexicans would probably fill it with garbage.
So yeah, they'd fall, die and pile up there.

>unguarded walls can be climbed or tunneled under

ftfy

It's easier to swing across than climb a wall you dumb albino nigger

It can be defeated with a long enough wooden plank

We need to look at supermax prisons for inspirations and use a little creativity, like claymore mines at known breaches and Predator drone patrols

>no wall
Blasphemy!
They can just carve out the cliff face into a sheer drop to be the wall instead.

Swing on what? A giant tree in the center?

>it pulls out of the dirt from you weight and you fall

> if you're a Slavnigger

>german education

> What is rock climbing: the post

Well since you're a geologist, I'll take your word for it.

except you're climbing on a steep surface made of soft soil without any rocks

Fucking leaf.
Now don't get me wrong, I think it's great you people are allowed to be here like normal people. Same with the way they give you guys jobs as grocery baggers and greeters at Walmart, as well as empty and haul garbage in offices. But that post was pushing it.

I know it's not that much of a proof but whatever

Jewish baby killer

it will get filled by water

DIG DITCHES NOT BALLS

I believe you, don't worry.

I used to be really into geology as a kid, I wish I'd pursued it as a career. Apparently it's the second highest paying science field after physics in the U.S.

You guys underestimate how much water it would takes to fill a very deep, super wide, 2000 mile long ditch

Yeah this. You just get a long piece of plank and you're good.

must be proud to be a murderer killing stranger

>no maintenance
unless the walls are lined with 3 meters thick of concrete or at an angle of 30° or less, you will have to re-dig the ditch every 6 months

> Haakon Fossen
He's from my university.
How odd that his book has been translated to foreignspeak.

If you are so retarded as to fall down a massive fucking hole then frankly, the gene pool is better off without you

Obviously this will be considered ableist or somesuchth'dern't.

It's pretty cool and I suppose it's far better in US colleges

IRC he's married to a brazilian chick and comes here often, so that might be it. He's still one of the best alive structural geologists in the world so it's understandable anyway

An irrigation canal would be a decent idea as it would give future generations incentive to maintain it and Mexico might actually pay into it. Plus you significantly decrease the chances of tunnels
inb4 boats
Boats are easier to track than people esp if you set up a buffer zone of a couple of miles.
Als o freshwater crocs

Why not just use landmines?

flood the area into a swamp and then electrify it

Messy, and endangers the coyotes when they come to feed on the leftovers

>T. fought in Gaza
I sit around feeling sorry for myself because of the way politics and religion have negatively effected my life, but it is nothing like what Israeli men go through. I respect you is all I am saying and your religion and state.

there will be sensors built under it just like Israel's wall that prevents this. don't be ignorant

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-lauds-world-breakthrough-in-tunnel-detection/