Canadians in National Virtue-Signalling Death Spiral

Every day the news coming out of Canada gets crazier and crazier. What the hell is going on up there?

Why are they trying to wipe out white people? From 92 percent white to nearly 70 in two decades, what gives? Seems racist.

Someone up there definitely wants less white people. I that even legal to say in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/a-motion-to-quell-anti-muslim-hate-shouldnt-be-up-for-debate-but-here-we-are/article34067397/
globalnews.ca/news/3250033/inderjit-singh-reyat-only-person-convicted-in-air-india-bombing-released-from-halfway-house/
globalnews.ca/news/3216824/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-seeking-absolute-discharge-says-family/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/larry-takahashi-parole-1.3980615
youtube.com/watch?v=3X5KX05TaUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

我寧願不是白色比近交

pls no bully.

>Canadians in National Virtue-Signalling Death Spiral

Jeb?

Look at that faggot. Just look at him up..

It's simple Trudeau loves brown cock
so does everyone that goes along with his stupid shit

What the fuck.

Is Canada even real?

CHINA HONORARY WHITE
HITLER-SAN SAYS IT

Social justice is anathema to individual justice.

It's almost like you're saying socialized (communist) justice.

>Is Canada even real?

It's the worst. I was there last year, what a nightmare. Way different from the early 90s. The people are very poor afraid to speak out.

If the Queen is still alive, you should just role her out on a weekly basis to dissolve Canada's government until they shape up.

What are abusive eternal anglos good for anyway?

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/a-motion-to-quell-anti-muslim-hate-shouldnt-be-up-for-debate-but-here-we-are/article34067397/

>A motion to quell anti-Muslim hate shouldn’t be up for debate, but here we are

Leafs are fucked.

On the plus side, you have the west wanting to separate from the east with just over 25% of the population of Alberta and Saskatchewan wanting to.

Kill us

When you are talkng to a leaf you could be talking to a person who thinks they have 4 genders or some shit.

Truly an strange people.

>commit deadliest terrorist attack involving a plane until 911
>largest mass murder in Canadian history
>released from prison
globalnews.ca/news/3250033/inderjit-singh-reyat-only-person-convicted-in-air-india-bombing-released-from-halfway-house/

>repeatedly stab random guy on bus
>cut off his head
>wave it around for others to see
>start eating his organs
>released from prison
globalnews.ca/news/3216824/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-seeking-absolute-discharge-says-family/

>literally rape 100's of women breaking into homes with a ski mask
>being canadas most notorious rapist get 3 life sentences
>released from prison
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/larry-takahashi-parole-1.3980615

this

I take it anyone who votes against m-103 gets called racist?

There are 53 scientifically proven genders, shitlord.

We all have 53 of them.

it's canada, what do you think

>fbis8/6d

your id

>FBI is 86'd

kek speaks thru you.

I forgot to mention that the cannibal chink on the bus is also responsible for the death of a police officer. The first guy on scene killed himself a couple years later due to PTSD symptoms.

So virtuous.

I bet you feel safe.

In canada a man can have an abortion at any stage in the pregnancy.

Disgusting.

H-how could you do this Leaf? Stand up and make babies ffs, propagate your culture.

Quebec is ultra liberal and Toronto is sort of SJW psyops experiment gone haywire. If we can take care of those two problems we may be able to get this place back on track.

"How do you do fellow Sikhs?"

While Canada is a better country and more moral history than the US, I'm still going to make a Cucknadia collage like I made for Sweden, Germany and France

Post pics for me to add to it

GOD I remember reading about that case, fucking retarded

I'll have white anglo kids if my canuck citizenship goes through in the next 9 years or so. So I'll help out

The trick is getting a white canadian wife though, but I have time

Why the fuck do you want to leave the US?

srs question

If I could trade citizenships with you I would.

Upgrade to a statistically cleaner and better society and greatly improve my international credibility and image, as I frequently go to Europe as well. Canada has big problems as of recent decades, but with simple causes. Remove SJW fringe-progressivism and the other problem of cultural clashes (unassimilated immigrants, anglo vs frog autism) and you're left with only mild and small problems. With the US though there are hundreds and hundreds of problems. Dozens caused by blacks, dozens caused by whites, dozens caused by Jews, dozens caused by external factors, hundreds caused by history, hundreds or thousands caused by all of the above combined.

Also far more good-quality whites. (77% white, smaller deduction of fat ones, smaller deduction of dumb creationists, smaller deduction of vulgar and immoral people etc. etc, leaving a larger pool of clean, quality whites)

>Remove SJW fringe-progressivism and the other problem of cultural clashes

They have no desire to do such a thing though.

You're just going to watch the same thing happen there that you watched happen here.

Sounds like you should man up instead of running away.

I always wonder why this isn't an option. Two people with similar socio-economic backgrounds at the same job, swap resumes across the border and get hired at each others former positions. No job loss, economic change, both are happy

I feel bad for you, since I have a US citizenship for free from birth and have no use or want for it, just some crap I accidentally got, and encounter foreigners who desperately want in and have to go through years or a decade of toil and dice rolls. Totes would sell them it or trade and make them happy for life.

I'm running out of Canada pics though

But you don't have to exit the US to find somewhere you could realize all those dreams depending on where to relocate yourself. That seems a lot easier than changing countries, but maybe I'm just into efficiency too much.

Best of luck to you. I think our legal structure is one of the most impressive achievements of mankind todate, so if I can be somewhere I like here then I'm not going to go on the run to hide away just for comfort.

So you're basically a Jew running your life on arbitrage and insurance (moneylending)?

Good job. You found where you fit in best, so stop complaining like the Eternal Jew always does.

American crony-conservatism is pretty garbage as well, by far the worst strain of kosher conservatism in the western world, the most violent and the most corrupt. Only European-style rightism is any good.

Nutty SJWs are enjoyable to argue away, and also still probably only 30-ish percent of the Canadian population. The other 70% though is arguably the least corrupt and decent political bloc in North America. The vast majority of people are still regular families and people who want fairly average politics, not 90 gender options

The new right/alt right is winning the internet meme war anyways so it's possible Canada's SJW tumour will get chemo'd down. On the other hand 70% of the US are obese degenerates and probably are less likely to lose weight than an SJW is to lose their radical opinions

Also if someone is moving somewhere for better demographics, politics, morality, society and for self-improvement and for better family life, that definitely is a case of "manning up"

include a tldr if you're gonna blog bud.

That's a nice excuse you make for yourself.

Stay in Canada.

>Afraid to speak out
Where was this? There are plenty of people that openly show discontent for Justin Trudeau, his policies, and the refugee intake, and immigration in general.

I don't really understand how or why that chick is an MP. She got elected at age 29 after working a low-level legal clerk job with the city of Mississauga for a couple years, and now her job in the parliament is to whine about Muslim stuff all the time?

That can't possibly be her OWN plan; she must have sponsors/organizations using her for that specific purpose.

L next to her name. You don't decide who gets elected. The party does.

Oh sweetie, my little hunny bun shilly billy.

epic post!

In our modern world, speaking out against a popular policy is just asking to have yourself character assassinated. Depending on your employment it could also mean losing your job.

For instance, if you worked for a software firm with very stringent diversity policies, publicly opposing hate speech laws would mean your immediate termination. It would be in your boss's social media feed the next day.

Well, here (You) go.

>So you're basically a Jew running your life on arbitrage and insurance (moneylending)?

No I don't do any banking. The US is the most Jewish first-world country though by a longshot, so moving out of it would be de-Judeanizing oneself quite a bit. Typically Jews actually push Americanization on places, which is a pretty big problem in western countries for right-wingers. Islam, Americanization, zionists, corrupt fatcats

Wouldn't you want more 'murrica-patriots to come to the US? If citizenship swaps between the first world were allowed, thousands of USA-loving foreigners would move here to shoot guns and wave the flag and thousands of America-hater right/left wingers would leave.

I would think you'd love such a thing. Don't you want to eat apple pie with an Ameriboo Polack?

I'm already from an upper-class WASP background across New England, in the best and safest states. They're still somewhat lesser. The murder rate of the whitest and safest states in the US are almost twice that of all of Germany and the UK, combined with appalling obesity rate, circumcision rates, public retardation and fairly gross unwestern culture. People generally move away from dangerous and corrupt towns, not to them. Hence white flight in the '60s. As someone who's very westernized and pro-west I don't see why I wouldn't want a family to be raised in the most western parts of North America

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There's a laundry list of other reasons someone would want to raise their kids in a less Jewish and more Western, wholesome, clean and moral environment.

Plus, the US is too strange for someone like me. Canada/Western Europe is far easier and everything makes more sense. From culture to layouts of cities to laws

>WASP background across New England
pretty comfy, and proofs you can live a good life without being rich. I think real NE should rise up and make a voice for itself.

Stay here and lead a dignified Christian life.

Information is international though

Right now there's a decent effort across the west by francophones to help out FN in France by influencing social media there. Putting out pro-west, pro-white, anti-islamic, anti-zionist agitation. The PC authorities there can't do shit about non-nationals, just like the Democrats couldn't do shit about alll the pro-Trump stuff coming out of that town in Macedonia

If France goes right it can lead the west and western revival. Rightist-frogs can help their cousins in Quebec in the meme war

In canada, is sex change covered by your health care?

A woman shouldn't have to keep her dick if she doesn't want it. right, leafs?

>her dick

I hate muslims, sikhs are similar to jews as far as money habits go but different ethically. All said keep this in mind, in order for anyone of culture to be in a different country they need money for a plane ticket, unless there refugee's=muslims=syrian garbage. The only white or Indian refugee's I've met In Canada have been like in the 50's and over because they got in during a rough time and had to work there ass off not live off benefits. So immigrants are only bad if there refugee's, if some seem shity, well I live in Winnipeg and we have shit native americans here who are not immigrants but worst than immigrants and most refugee's.

>supports babylon
>known as being ahmeds
Why? You know why. The first green text I just put. Delete your thread

That's correct.

France is once again the path to liberty, even though it might not get it quite right.

perfectly sums it up

She doesn't look so fucking smug now that she knows that there are native Canadians as hateful as she is

youtube.com/watch?v=3X5KX05TaUk

I cannot remember the last time I met a white immigrant to Canada.

We only bring in Chinese, Filipinos, Indians and Arabs.

KEK

>Christian

Ameriblub judeo-christianity is pretty degenerate and soulless though. Fundie Judeo-Christians in the US are so degenerate and gross that one reason I'm secular is to counterbalance their internationally-mocked retardation. Old World Christianity and Catholicism are alright though

Plus family life is more dignified in Canada and especially in Europe than the US. There are numerous problems to raising a family in the US and wanting them to turn out alright, let alone westernized

New England is the best part of the US to me outside of Hawaii and Canada is a lot like if New England were its own country, but had far more reputation, healthcare and moral benefits to one. It's as comfy as one can get in the US to be in NE, but you're still "attached" to the horrid rest of the country, and also associated with it

I'm always happy to meet someone from overseas who knows about New England so I can be a special snowflake and know that they know we're at least somewhat less awful than generic Americans from Missouri, Alabama or Nevada

Canada is virtue signalling manifested into a nation. I'm afraid there will be no "Trump Effect" there, in fact, by Trump winning it has only made it much worse for canada, who feel like its their moral cuck duty to drive hard as fast left in the opposite direction as a "fuck you" to the DRUMFKINS.

We couldn't defeat the leafs in 1812 but soon they will defeat themselves.

Yeah, glad I moved to the NE version of the South to get away from it.

But we can all be comfy together. That's the magic of the Union. Still enjoy visiting every time.

>confusing percentage and total population
truly the master race.

We have laws telling us to be less white. multicultralism is law in this shit hole of a country.

There's plenty of opportunity for non-cuck rightist ideologies like the New Right to grow in Canada as it has in Europe. But Trumpism isn't coming there even if 30% had a positive view of Trump when he was running, at least before the endless slew of scandals

Much of Trumps base, flyover rednecks who voted out of spite, evangelical fatsos, don't really have much numbers up there. Most of Trumps rural appeal is hyper-patriotic pro-US stuff, not appealing outside the US.

Trump has a terrible image all his own fault, from vulgar and rude attitude, scandals, poor diplomatic carrying, abysmal world image, corruption, cronyism, cucking people by hiring big oil elites and bankers. Canadians are proud for instance of banking regulations that softened the 2008 regulation, while Trump isn't because of his Manhattan Jewish inner circle.

Trump represents 90% of the long list of bad American stereotypes in one guy, so you should never expect that anyone in Canada would want to be "infected" by that

It's similar to how when someone hears of a famine they appreciate having food more, when Canucks hear of the chaos and corruption about healthcare getting worse or regulations getting laxer, they double down on protecting what they have going

He served his sentence.
Literally what's the problem here.
This further hollows out hate crime law.
There's precedence that precedence can apply, regardless of the ethnicity of the accused (from the civil rights era, where prosecutors were saying that case law with white defendants didn't apply to black defendants), so you can use that as a legal basis for a defense down the line of a white guy doing the same thing.

Trudeau is literally Michael Scott