Refuting libertarianism in one sentence

Refuting libertarianism in one sentence

>There is no private property rights.
>You have no right about your body

The state have no obrigation to defend your property or yourself. You don't have these rights, you need conquer your space and your safeness.

YOU must defend yourself and your property.

The state must only defend the borders and the people against external influence and degeneracy.

Why do you need to conquer if you don't have a right to anything.

>The state must only defend the borders and the people against external influence and degeneracy.
Why though.

because you want this.

Sounds like communism.

The problem with libertarians is that they believe everyone is inequal yet want to treat everyone with the same standard.

because the state must think in the whole country and in the collective, not in the individual.

kys statist

If the state cant defend me or my property then why should i give a single fuck about it? And why are external influences worse then internal once?

My property and myself are the state's property. Checkmate, lolbertarians.

You are arguing that you have no right over self.

But the state has fI'll control over you.

Will you conceit the state is a construct of humans ?

The State does not exist to serves you, on the contrary, you must serves the state.
The obligation to protect yourself and your property is totally yours.

>And why are external influences worse then internal once?

I don't said that, both are important. The external influences can destroy the land and the internal influences can destroy the people.

Man is himself but he is not himself purely. He needs others to survive. A man alone cannot have as many rights as a group. A man does not purely own himself because he needs others and others need others. The state is the people and the people are the state.

You have no rights after all, nobody must protect you. If you want to live, learn to protect yourself.

>But the state has fI'll control over you.
No, the state have the control over the colletive. If they need to sacrifice some person or some group to preserve the collective, he must to do.

>Will you conceit the state is a construct of humans ?

Humans are social creatures, they can't live working alone.

>you must serve the state

What is the state going to do if i dont want to serve him?

>Libertarian
>The state

Uhh, that's now how it works.

I find it hard to believe you haven't witnessed displays of "people's justice" one way or the other
I'd argue that there are loads of situations where NAP violation is blatantly obvious as to who it the violator and who is being wronged, solution: execute the violator on the spot

Autocracy is the only form of government that can efficiently solve the problems facing mankind today.

>t. autocrat

Do you know what happens when a ant separates from their group?
She got confused, lost, and die. The same happens with humans.

It's not utopic ancap, m8.

You only have a right to what property you may directly defend yourself.