CALIFORNIA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y3pmMZDko60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And it won't stop raining here.

if they're friends of the earth and the earth is constantly trying to kill us are they enemies of humanity?

Meatless Monday has been a thing in the Bay Area for a while. It probably will save some money and teach kids that it's possible to eat a meal without meat.

That's a terrible fart joke.

They're enemies of humanity for many other reasons as well

I'm sending my daughter to schoole every day with a burger and a side of pot roast

All the kids will be loaded up on sugar and frozen veggies devoid of protein and will usher in yet another generation of low t betas.

What the fuck is wrong with you

I support cutting back on meat for this reason. I do it myself, get protons from eggs, nuts, whey. I feel meat should be EARNED. Buy a half a cow from a farm, go on a hunt, etc. not waddle your fat ass to Jimmy John's and eat cheap turkey every day. Life wasn't meant to support a few billion every-day meat eaters and we're seeing the consequences. But fucking kids shouldn't be the subject of nutrition-interfering climate activism. Leave that shit to adults, CA faggots

>All the kids will be loaded up on sugar and frozen veggies devoid of protein and will usher in yet another generation of low t betas.
Fucking this, do these retards ever wonder why humans also have prominent canine teeth?

Because we're designed to function on animal proteins REEEEEEEEEE

cant wait till I read about american mongrels eating bugs and while their kike overlords call it "saving the planet"

>do these retards ever wonder why humans also have prominent canine teeth?

If you ever bring that up, they say "bears eat plants too!"

If you cannot drop your conditioning and adjust yourself to the natural moral laws of the creator you will suffer accordingly. Learn, and drop the ego faggot.

>implying I give a fuck that I'm supposed to only eat fruits and veggies
I'm gonna keep eating animals, just like my ancestors have for tens of thousands of years.

do you really want to go out to your favorite hunting spot to find a hundred people sitting in a shitty blind ready to snake your game?

Along with a fuckton of meat and fish.

But seeing as most leftists come from cities and the only animals they see on a regular basis are dogs and cats, it doesn't surprise me they don't have the slightest idea about nutrition.

tl;dr
stay weak and mad
protip: 3 of the 5 words in your diet are insults

More cows left alive
More methane
More greenhouse gases
More global warming

Eat a burger, save our planet. Better yet kill a liberal, throw pigs blood on a muslim, eat a burger, save our planet.

Just another globalist scheme to train people to live without meat.

First they come for the meat, then they force you to eat bugs.

Globalists want you to get used to a planet with no borders and unlimited population growth.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

WRAAAANGH

>To fight global warming

Is this a lame excuse for them to bring back diets and not to upset the new generation of fatties who think diets are a bad thing?

Clickbait Title:

How it's explained and how the Author potrays it is mocking.

He actually states point as an argument.

The food board in the district has a psycho who believes that eating beef and cow products create more methane out of human bodies.

>Muh natural moral laws

Hahahaha k

Alex Jones did nothing wrong

>meanwhile immigration is at an all time high

Humans are omnivores, gas yourself.

Californian parent here

My wife makes my kids home lunch everyday, no way in hell I would let my kids eat that trash

>no mention of fangs
tasty bait

I'd suggest we nuke California to fight global warming. Perhaps it will also bring the US IQ closer to 100 again.

I agree, he is a true national treasure of the US.

>tfw no one to share my Alex Jones meme collection with because he is a nobody here in Yurop

>demand for beef goes down
>less cows
>less water used
>less feed needed
>less methane
>less diesel burned in transporting the product

wait someone give me a redpill. wtf? why is meat and cheese bad for the environment?

This. They'll just give them corn feed like cattle. Then "healthy" sugared up juice.

>animals do it so should we
>unless it's rape, we aren't animals!

>More people from the third world can now be imported

youtu.be/Y3pmMZDko60

>this is totally serious retardation sadly

I think that I can't hate California even more AND YET SOMEHOW I DO.

Dumb nigger here. What does that picture have to do with the content of the article? It comes off as someone fucked up in printing/uploading and used the wrong image. Also, are children banned from bringing home lunches that contain meat and cheese or are those ingredients banned from the school cafe?

Who cares so long as they are hellbent on growing a generation of sickly beaner goblins unable to fight im good with it.

You burgers are cartoonishly partisan. You REEEE at the idea of cutting down on meat simply because it's typically liberal.

A third of the world's arable land is used for feed production and a quarter of the Earth's terrestrial surface is used for grazing. That's absurdly disproportionate to its food yield.

This chart is shit, you should kill yourself

Stop complaining Kimbo Jambe, we shouldn stop sending free food to Africa to help mother earth.

It requires less enzymes to digest a non-blood source of protein. You can actually maximize pancreatic efficiency and muscular rehabilitation by quicker alkalinization. I don't care if you can't comprehend the moral fabric of reality because you are a subhuman nigger mongrel that lives in his brain stem, that's fine. What I'm trying to get across to you is you can more effectively build NON-ACIDIC muscle tissue (very hard and tough) through non-blood sources. Try it for a week, I'm not being personal. No blood drinking for a week, and instead get your protein from Spanish Peanuts (complete amino acids). I've lost over 149 pounds and I know my shit. Drop the ego you nigger.

Just telling it how it is Sup Forums nigger. Consumption of meat uses a shitload of resources.

The school system saving money is good. People don't have to eat meat with every meal. It's a good way to be more frugal. Most Americans probably eat too much meat anyways. Reducing environmental impacts is pretty good too.

>mom and dad never loved me
>i don't care about morality
>i want others to suffer because i have

I used to kill deer, hang their carcass, gut them and hose the corpse out. You probably can't even go outside without tripping. You are trash. YOU need to end yourself. YOU are contributing to the suffering of innocent beings.

This. Please nuke us.

Nice argument user, I'm actually trying to save my country's nature from the kaffirs.

And that's fine just so long as we keep the third world population under control.

jesus fucking christ; as an african you should know there is a whole continent that could be bulldozed and turned into productive farmland. bother me again with muh food security when that has happened

>meatless monday
Fucking subhumans

Thank god I don't have to go to school there anymore.

Yep.

Humans are literally omnivores
For fuck sake a dude ate a plane

>be poor
>starve all weekend
>go to school on monday, oh boy.
>Meatless monday
t-thanks

That chart is either wrong or doesn't prove shit.

We have a ridiculously efficient liver that excels at turning sugars into fats. I, begrudgingly, would admit that we could survive off fruits and veggies indefinitely. Even then, it's by no means simple compared to any other animal. Every other animal would die if they lived off our diet, that's how wonderful and complex our livers are.

The rest of the chart can be explained with behavioral controls. We developed tools, so we didn't develop that other shit.

You forgot brain size. Animals don't develop complex brains like ours without learning how to kill other animals.

But the biggest pointer to us needing meat is instinctive behavior. An infant human instinctively learns to point to communicate. A baby will start pointing months before they say their first words to try to communicate. We share that with true predators.

Furthermore, we suck without animal proteins. You can't sustain yourself from the amino acids found in nuts. Look at how efficiently the mongols and arabs tore through the old agricultural civilizations. The inhabitants of Mesopotamia, who lived off grains as a staple, were less able to fight off societies that lived off game and livestock as their staple food. They were bigger, stronger, and could go longer between meals compared to people that lived off grass.

This chart is stupid. Carnivores don't need vibrant color because they don't need it to distinguish prey. We need it for berries and shit like that, just like most omnivores.

This chart is the stupidest thing I have seen all day.

Who made this shit, seriously who fucking did it?

>fight global warming
Yeah sure... it's definitely not because the Cali economy was crushed by the droughts and now the dam is fucking up.

tldr, just noticed the bit about how you lost 149lbs. This confirms you have two mental illnesses: one that made you become a disgusting fat shit, and the other that made you a vegan

eventually sending your kid to school with a lunch will be considered child abuse.

You better not be badmouthing lactate, you motherfucker.

by this very same logic pandas should eat meat like other bears. You sir are a faggot

>cutting meat and cheese for muh global warming

That's a funny way of saying "cutting meat and cheese from school lunch to save money". Not that I care, the state needs to cut costs, but it's funny how gullible Californians are

Before long we'll be taxed to breath the air.

>flies veg in from south America
>to make climate friendly feel food

What the fuck is wrong with-

OH- the Leaf of America, FUCK YOU CALIFORNIAN.

There's no rational argument to keep meat on the menu so this will be an unstoppable force.

Meals with less meat and cheese, that use more vegetarian ingredients, are cheaper and easier to keep nutritionally balanced. They're also less nutritionally dense and burgers are fat. Diets with less meat genuinely are less harmful on the environment, and this isn't just a theroretical issue in California, they just experienced sweeping droughts and a huge amount of water goes towards livestock production that is less water efficient than growing crops alone would be. Veggies just don't taste good.

Pure vegetarian diets are actual memes though because the supplements used to replace some of the nutrients in meat are less efficient to produce than meat.

Pack your kids lunch.

>I do it myself, get protons from eggs, nuts, whey.
Enjoy your electron deficiency.

>using virtue signaling to cut costs

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT

I can't wait for your state to fall into the ocean.

next year:
>california schools stop using books and electricity to fight global warming
>teachers now teach purely with their memories and their feelings instead of reading boring old textbooks

>new california elementary school schedule:
>hour 1: black history hour
>hour 2: holocaust lessons (with actual holocaust survivor guest!)
>hour 3: gender studies
>hour 4: physical education (penis inspection day on friday!)
>hour 5: sex education
>hour 6: art class (fingerpainting with bodily fluids in the dark)
>hour 7: social media hour (nothing to hide, nothing to fear!)
>hour 8: detention/bad goy punishment hour

Humans can not live just off of fruit and vegetables without Vitamin B12. You need vitamin supplements or to eat eggs, dairy, and meat. Vegan is NOT natural.

Vegetarian might be closer towards natural though.

>If the earth kills you, you win.

Anyways, Burgers regularly eat the most meat in the WORLD or close to it, and people are raging at the idea of maybe eating a little less meat as California experiences regular droughts spiking food prices throughout North America. The most immediate problem is not going to be global warming, but groundwater depletion, as current meat consumption levels in America aren't necessary for good health, and its causing the draining of aquefiers to happen more quickly.

To sustain current levels of meat consumption just because of Americas problems with is going to probably require efforts like desalination plants costing money and screwing up the environment you dump the excess saline in.

The environmental problems also are significant, methane from ruminants including cattle contribute to about 6% of global GHG emissions.

>It probably will save some money
Nah. They'll just hire a few more administrators and diversity consultants, squandering any potential savings.

There are so many useless people working do-nothing jobs in the government, and there's basically no way to hold them accountable, because the bureaucracy is entrenched.

>Human Brain
>Fueled by glucogen
>Not Ketones AND glucones

Doesn't know that humans go into ketosis every fucking night or that a human brain relies heavily on ketone bodies as a substrate for lipid synthesis and for energy during times of reduced food intake.

Doesn't acknowledge that a human brain actually functions better on ketones

Fuck, and all i'm studying is neuro biology.

>leaf

We have to do everything we can to help the Earth.

ya it also ignores the fact that you can put your body into ketosis at all times.

Literally this. Honestly you wouldn't need to cut out meat in general. Just dialing back the the amount of BEEF the average American eats would do wonders.

Going to the OP, it's still not a great idea. Anyone who lets their kid eat at a public school's cafeteria is a degenerate subhuman.

>africa
>productive farmland
Pick one you dumb nigger.

What? Cheese is literally cow milk, it's production cycle does not generate any pollution. Meat... It's a fucking cows and pigs! People breed them, kill them and then eat them. And they do it for many thousand years. How the fuck any of this concerns climate? This dosen't make any sense.

California is a leader on climate change, take notes America.

Ah yes, waste and the destruction of nature due to hedonism is just fine.

Considering the state suffers from major droughts almost every year and one of the main water sinks is beef farming, seems reasonable.

well to be fair, do you want someone you dont know to be cooking meat for your kid when if not properly cooked can make them sick. and the "cheese" they were serving them was most likely 99% plastic kraft shit anyay.

you must be new here

Here's the irony: the sicknesses we got from domesticated animals evolutionarily forced us to give up producing b12 the way herbivores do. b12 helps regulated iron in the blood. Anaerobic bacteria thrive off iron, therefore, the less iron in your blood the less likely you will die from those infections.

Since we can no longer get b12 from anything but animal sources, we have no choice but to kill them and eat them, and the cycle of disease continues.

Luckily , meat is delicious.

Soy burgers have been in CA schools for decades.

Cows produce a ton of methane, which absorbs more than 20x more heat than CO2. And yes, it is A LOT of methane, over 100kg a year for just one cow. Imagine having a barn of 50 cows, they make 5,000 kg of raw methane gas. Imagine concentrating their fart to get a 5,000kg block of methane.

Anyway. Fuck anyone who says we need less cows, whether to eat or to milk.

meat doesn't produce co2, shit like cars and airplanes do.

most animals eat meat.

rapefugees hanging on the back of trucks causes excess co2 pollution.

human garbage on the back of trains from mexi co make the train slow down and pollute more.

hot countries require less effort to produce food and we have to worry about the world running out of soy beans.

"liberals" are full of shit

all according to plan, Goy!

And there is any actual physical evidence, like in "serious scientific research based on big enough amount of data collected and actually isolated variables" what cow fart affect climate in any way?

This school lunch brought to you by Monsanto!

Monsanto: Because FUCK YOU, AMERICA

cows are fine you fucking cancuck, the whole methane shit was made up by the jewish oil industry cohen (shell),brown (bp) and rockefeller (pretty much everything else) to hide the effects of flaring co2.

just look at how much co2 emissions went down after gazprom stopped flaring gas in the siberian oil/gas fields.

stop being a retarded cuck and do what the fuck you want regarding meat.

these companies don't give a shit about you or your life.

and i should know my family worked for rex tillerson and these bastards.

its all a lie to get you to be a cuck and eat insects.

Cost cutting measure disguised as environmentalism.

you can kvetch all you want and it wont save you.

you dont get it its never enough.

so dont fucking bother.

they stop being hypocrites for ONCE and idiots criticize them for it. ridiculous.

>californians starving themselves and their children

lol