BOOKS

Sup Forums I have $100 to spend on books. What should I get? Right now I'm thinking

- the fourth turning
- the deniers
- magicians of the gods
- fingerprints of the gods
- the bell curve
- the culture of critique

what should i add / remove?

Freakanomica
Legacy of ashes

Confessions of a economic hitman

Art of War by sunzi

the intelligent investor
security analysis
fooled by randomness role of chance in markets and life
the essays of warren buffett lessons for corporate america

if you can't kill the jews, kike them

Buy used. Youll get a lot more books.

> Legacy of ashes

I've just recently read 4 books about the CIA directly or indirectly: Compromised, Secret Team, Family of Secrets, and Franklin Scandal. Given all those will I still find value in this?

I've read all of the above :)

yup!

Buy used and/or pirate.

Mein Kamph

The wasp question

I personally recommend the Dark Tower series, The Gene, and my personal favorite The Assassination Complex.

Get
Machieval The prince
Aurelius meditations
The Analects of confucious
The Edgar Cayce primer

Fiction
Conrad: heart of darkness
Anthony: on a pale horse
Gibson: neuromancer
Hemingway: for whom the Bell tolls

Off the top of my head, but there's some good stuff in there.

really? good shit mate, you're probably more well read than 99% of Sup Forums

ty, ty :)

Are you collecting books? If not, get e-books for free or go to the library. Use the money on books you cannot get for free elsewhere.

Why spend it on books? I would recommend some history from either Tornbee or Durant. Anarchist's cookbook of course.
Also you know there is a Sup Forums books on MEga like hundreds of books

Take that $100, get a Kindle paperwhite and a library card. Then you can read unlimited books that you can borrow without ever leaving your house.

Also, if you turn the wireless off on your kindle, it won't automatically return the book after it expires. So you can borrow it for as long as you want as long as you leave the wireless off.

t. guy who reads loads of books on his kindle for free.

On my stack unread I have: The Super Rich, a book by Wilhelm Reich, Monster of Florence, and 2 Christopher Priest novels, but I'm really excited to read the books in the OP.

each to his own. I find value in having the physical book. i feel like i retain and can recall the information better. i also like to be able to mark up books as i read them.

1/14

I get ya, I love vintage books. Maps as well. But for getting all the info required on (((them))) ebooks can be useful.

2/14

3/14

I will remain forever indebted to Sup Forums for the Franklin Scandal on pdf. Went into it bluepilled af, expecting to be able to rip the book a new asshole. Came out a changed man.

A Song of Ice and Fire is fantastic. Forget the cancer D&D interpretation Game of Thrones, just read the books. They're fatastic.

Anything Cormac McCarthy is brilliant too, as well as The Way of Men by Jack Donovan.

4/14

blood meridian is so f'ing good

Just finished the way of men. It's very good. 5/14

6/14 Kulturkampf edition

How about some books you'd actually rather than some edgy books Sup Forums told you to read? Just a suggestion

This. I only pay for shit if I've read/watched/played it and it's very good to support the creator

>E
>E+P
What do these signify?

Blood Meridian is next on my list after I finish my re-read of ASOIAF. Unsure if I'm going to survive waiting for Winds of Winter.

7/14 Actual Kangz Edition

No clue off the top of my head. I didn't make these, just saved them. 8/14 History Before Helicopters

I hear 'outliers' is pretty gud

any books in particular you're addressing that to?

9/14 Get 'im outta here edition

Behold a Pale Horse

10/14 We the Counter Culture Now Senpai Edition

11/14 Levels That Shouldn't Be Possible Edition

>Gorilla Mindset

REAL ANIMAL PRODUCT YO

12/14 Right Wing Book Squads Edition

No longer human - dazai

I didn't make the shit guy. 13/14 Get Comfy, RAHOWA Special Edition

14/14 First Meme War Victory Edition

Electronic and Print editions

Alright, thanks

Starship Troopers

The moon is a harsh mistress

Stanger in a strange land

Dune

fugg what happend to the blog

A book I've never seen mentioned on Sup Forums, but extremely useful: What Every Body is Saying by Joe Navarro.

It'll make you perfect at nonverbal communication and reading body language.

>tfw almost 0 repdilled books in your shitty language

Personally I just ordered Mein Kampf and a Psychics book

They make me feel empowered. Never stop learning new information OP. Sometimes free pDFs dont cut it

You spelled it wrong faggot

HOW TO BOMB THE US GOV'T

(Does anyone have a link to the pdf btw?)

Just search for it on google

Clausewitz on war
Also if you get the classics try to get them hardcover in a decent edition,even if slightly used

let me be a little more specific:

any recommendations for fringe science in the vein of Rupert Sheldrake, Graham Hancock, or The Deniers?