You shouldn't race mix because your children will turn out ug-

You shouldn't race mix because your children will turn out ug-

This girl is fucking fine. I'd fuck her over any white girl.

even with the filter, makeup, and all the other shit. she doesnt come close to a full Belgian girl.

Mixed race offspring are hit and miss desu. Sometimes they turn out really good, other times they turn out looking like mongrels

Race mixed people are legit ugly trash. Something natural and vomit inducing about them.

t. Ethiopian Jew

that girl looks weird. I wouldn't touch her.

when your genetically more related with the queen of England than with our own child

Fuck off commie Walloon.

-liest

If she had blue eyes then maybe,but I would still shag her

STFU kike
Kill yourself, based kike

Because you're a faggot.

>average ho with tons of make up and an expensive perm

Lol you guys are so dumb

This is objectively false.

>Walloon
Mispoes :^)

you're prob half kike.

Fucking disgusting, she's ugly mongrel trash

>race mixing is goo-

A couple of nice looking mixed people is not what the majority of them look like.

even uglier, you suck dude. her face might be a 4/10 (I'm being generous here), but most likely she has no ass what soever and no tits too. Fuck you faggot. that girl is trash.

this

-ly

>I'd fuck her
and so will every other guy on the block, because halfricans are even more promiscuous than negresses, they have all the sexual immorality of blacks while having moderately better looks.

Curly hair is disgusting

Lmfao. You wouldn't do shit because you're an UNWANTED INCEL, and women don't give a fuck about you anyway.

That's the funniest thing about you Sup Forumsfags, always talking about how you "don't approve of race mixing" despite the fact that YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED TO, because NO WOMAN ON EARTH WANTS YOUR SHIT GENES ANYWAY LMFAO.

No sorry, you're a faggot user. No two ways about it.

Okay, I'd fuck this one. She's got a nice white face.

good. stay away from all white girls then.

Op is not a stupid fa-

>white people aren't ugly

Likely because you are in fact a nigger.

id berry my dick so far in her ass that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king arthur

>t. nigger

seriously you cant even meme against this. you would HAVE to be non white to think that. if you are fine. it wouldnt be odd to prefer your own.

Bleaching mixed girls is the final redpill

>op is hete-

Nice blogpost you crooked-toothed fuck

oh hey whats up

Race mixing promotes di-

I'll give you that girl looks all right from here but it's SUPER rare to find a hot white girl with tits and a nice butt. 99% of white women look like a piece of plywood or they're obese bitches with kankles.

i didnt need to see that