My dad is a brick wall

I've been trying to redpill this fucker for a long time now. He believes in the wage gap, thinks Trump is bad for being Trump, and he's married next door to a kike, and its disgusting.

Now here's the kicker, when I actually shower him in facts, from various news articles and evidence, WHENEVER I confront him with anything thats thought provoking to his toxic mindset he just says "Oh thats just fake news! Its not real!"

Even when some of these articles are ripped from the news sources he uses. Everything on the internet isn't true apparently, or at least anything thats thought provoking.

Also once I actually do break down his argument, he pulls the "you're insane, you need mental help"card.

What the FUCK am I supposed to do? Is this fucker too far gone? My own father?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I know better than my own parents. Fuck you mom and dad
Fucking entitled millennial piece of shit. Fuck off back to tumblr dickhead

>Having a blue pill father

My father was trying to red pill me since I could read and write. I don't think I actually listened to him 100% until I was 25.

Maybe there was a time when my dad was actually wiser, but now that his mind has been fucking withered by libtard bullshit and cucked nonsense, he's falling and he's falling fast.

What makes you so smart? You saw some nice graphs on the internet? You should appreciate that he has valuable, lived experience to pass along to you rather than alienate one of the only important relationships you'll ever have.

Your dad sounds like a massive fag. What kind of dad doesnt like Trump at this point?

/y/ is up and over

Sucks for you. My dad is pretty redpilled

His dad is wrong though

Your dad is a cuck. It comes with being married to a kike. In Long Island they have a saying about Jewish women. "A JAP (Jewish-American princess) will fuck everyone but her husband!" I know cops in NYC who fuck Jewish women with multi-millionaire husbands sometimes several times a day and their cuck husbands know. Being poor and having a Jew wife just makes it even worse because you have nothing to fall on too while being cucked.

>your dad knows better, the wage gap is real
wew paradox
are you a cuckservative or a leftist

None. Even my dad lifelong Berkeley lib supports trump

Kill him and hide the evidence, he's too far gone., it's the kindest thing to do.

>trying to redpill old people
It won't work if person simply doesn't give a shit about the subject.

Also.
>Bluepilled father
My fucking father a wild anti-semite even before i was born.

>Is this fucker too far gone?
Yes. Some people are.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. "

>shower him with facts

Thats a Milo tier argument. I bet your dad wants to adopt you.

You are not supposed to redpill your dad, stop beliving that you are right you little shit. You are probably a fucking ugly weeb with no irl friends

One who's Canadian and still has his green card despite being in the country his entire life.

if he arrived at his current opinions via emotion and subversion, you're going to have to undo it the same way. most people don't actually change their mind if given facts that directly oppose their viewpoints.

since it's your dad, you can probably just bombard him with shit over time. and if it says something is fake, make him find something that actually counters what you've presented, and then tear its logic apart.

You sound like an awful person to be around. Make sure you're in bed by 8:00pm, sonny boy!

>the wage gap

There's overwhelming evidence that this is bullshit. Start with that.

Let's face it : reality fucking sucks.

I can't blame your father (or anyone else for that matter) for refusing to acknowledge reality (if they are even biologically capable of doing that to begin with).

You're going to have to kick your dads ass and force him to accept reality.

hey those are nice digits
>1989
>wall
>berlin wall

do what i did, create a folder, and collect ALL the infographs that you find on Sup Forums. take advantage of redpill threads where it's chock-full of infographs and stuff, and then when you're finished with the folder, show it to dad.

show him goatse.cx and tell him this is what liberals want him to do

Sanders also had a lot of lived experience but he was still a cuck. But that would probably make you like him more, you libtard shill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx

lol

You are wasting your time

Most people don't operate on a points system, where if you contributed enough information they would 'rank up'. Your father is likely held back by a multitude of things, which may include childhood emotional abuse, low intelligence, traumatic experiences etc.

When you are telling him all this information, you are asking to confront decades of fears, regrets and mistakes; you are completely distorting his reality and he will reject this every time.

The only 'solution', if one even exists, is to simply point out his moral hypocrisy and shame him.

best thing you can do is accept people for who they are.

To be quite fucking honest, your dad sounds like a bitch.

Fuck him. We don't need him with us if he needs to be persuaded.

>his parents aren't redpilled
>his parents aren't woke on the JQ

>implying burny wasnt the right choice

I've seen people blatantly state that no-go zones literally do not exist and are made up, that swedish rape cases do not exist and the numbers are nazi propaganda, that syria is a better place (less crime, better education, more intelligent people) than any country in the european union, etc.

The lecel of delusion is amazing.

>what the fuck am I suppose to do?
Move out.
I the word is a scary place but you gotta leave sometimes.

>What the FUCK am I supposed to do?
Ever read Oedipus Rex? There's your answer.

now you know how literally anyone else feels when talking to a poltard

You think his father's way of thinking is correct merely because of his age? Rather than the content that comes out of his mouth? What the fuck is wrong with you illogical emotional bitches.

On immigration, you know what you could do? Get an illegal immigrant to live in your house. Use every argument he does when it comes to this. Let the illegal immigrant do whatever he wants. Shame your father for being racist and and hateful. Just remember to lock your doors and vault your own stuff though.

Nothing can be done, user. He's most likely going to have to learn the hard way like all the rest of them.

In about a year or two when you start to see Trump pulling through on the many campaign promises he's made, you can actually go up to him with empirical evidence and say "Look pa, he's not only changed how business is conducted across the States, it's now much easier to find a job because companies are setting up their businesses here! He's getting the much needed trade deals with the UK and other places. He's making universities across the US serve their function without having to resort to yanking their state funding. He's ensuring the law enforcement forces are functioning as they're supposed to so they can secure the border and cut crime rates nationwide. He's getting rid of the gargantuan waves of corruption which have long since rooted itself in the political establishment. Can we just cut him a break and focus on what we want to do for ourselves now?"

Here's a real answer.

Yeah that way of thinking got us into this mess in the first place. Yes elders are good at imparting knowledge on how to survive, but now they are corrupt as fuck and just trying to protect their asses/assets. Why respect elders when they want to use us as a bank account until their passing. Then I have to be a bitter old man when I finally get some freebies? I don't think so gramps, the old need to go if they can't think of their legacies as more than personal pieces of pride and care nothing else about the state of the world for generations to come. Fuck that

I red-pilled my Dad in 2008...I saw him looking at Pepe pics on his phone last month. Lol

>he's married next door to a kike

wat