Do any of you have accidental dreams of shooting Trump...

Do any of you have accidental dreams of shooting Trump? Like you don't want to shoot him but the dream forces you to shoot him ;_;

No need to worry Mariusz, the chances you'll ever have the money even to sail to America are almost zero.

You are witnessing events fron parallel timelines.

Don't worry. Such things will never happen in this dimension. My infinite copies, which I like to call true conservigates, have entered every possible timeline to produce favorable circumstances.

The power of the Galactigates has never been so great.

If poo in loos can afford it so can I.

Hello, FBI

No lol, u should take ur meds.

lol it was just a dream, don't sweat it

I dream im the Secret Service guy with a rifle just knocking niggas down from 100 yards out so consistently Trump doesn't even stop giving the speech.

No, I wasn't programmed by MK Ultra

tip submitted

I literally dream of civil war after he is killed or wrongfully impeached.

I dream of dying in the streets to cleanse our world of corruption.

Last night I dreamed that I took a piss in the middle of the office in front of everyone. Everybody was laughing at me and I was so depressed, thinking I was going to need to apply for a new job because I could never face these people again.

Who knows what the fuck THAT was about.

Nah. My most recent dream was I was stuck in a Chinese airport trying to get to Shanghai and there was some gameshow to see who survived a plane crash.

>those tabs
no, please!

Dreams of severe embarrasment/degradation are the worst, you wake up feeling the real emotion. Ive woken up crying and wailing before. Then when you realise it was not real, the relief is amazing.

This is some next level Brock posting lol

Probably a prophetic dream. Your gunna piss your self in front of everyone. Better quit while your ahead.

No I have dreams I meet a homely big titty girl and hit it off with her
Then I wake up

Mkultra.png

Yea, the relief was amazing. The emotion I had in the dream and after waking up was that I had done something that I could never undo.

No, my dreams consist of either ghosts/spooks, or trying to escape a sinking ship or burning building.

Odd.

I have dreams of blowing him. Usually wake up with an erection.

no but i had a dream i was chasing that whore 'madonna' away by yelling, 'how many blo-jobs have you paid so far? when are you moving to england? why not mexico?'

I dream I am killing commies.

I have dreams about killing jewz

You might wanna see a psychologist or Dr. For real. Dreams of violence tend to mean that the dreamer was sexually abused as a small child. No I'm NOT making a joke, it's what it usually indicates, and if you are having repeat dreams of it then that also would signify an obsession with him.