You have to be mentally ill to find amusing the idea of penetrating an object portrayed as a person

You have to be mentally ill to find amusing the idea of penetrating an object portrayed as a person.

This is beyond disgusting and extremely perturbing, specially since using "toys" like this will only normalize the idea of raping and physically denigrating people who's only sin is holding a different political opinion.

What can we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dump-Trump-Pen-Holder-Greatest/dp/B01KJJS8F0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the link if anyone wishes to check
>amazon.com/Dump-Trump-Pen-Holder-Greatest/dp/B01KJJS8F0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

>getting triggered over a fucking toy

holy shit someone call the faggot police

Get over it, you salvadorian fucking snowflake.

chances a trump supporter made those to sell to trump haters?

freemarketbitches.mp3

Says the faggot getting mad over a toy

You are falling for feminist propoganda for crying out loud

>muh rape

Neck yourself senpai

>What can we do about this?
chuckle than move forward

Rape isn't a joke
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>raping
men cant be raped, shitlord

Could you imagine if someone had made a Hillary version of this? Liberals would be raging about rape culture for days and that this encourages people to become SS-white power-nazi-klansmen who rape women on a regular basis.

Alright alright get the communists get away with their rape toys. But when they come to rape you don't even pretend to be surprised!

Jesus Christ, your crying is almost worse than the special snowflake fags on Twitter.

but i'm a man
so hence can't be raped

you really need a lesson in privilege checking

just shop one and post it to twitter saying THIS IS NOT OKAY
they'll believe it

>a college commie qt will never seize my means of reproduction

Liberal tears are the best. They may claim "ahah we're laughing at trump" but in reality Trump is on their mind ever minute of the day and it's literally killing them.

Their hypocrisy knows no limits
Make a toy to visually amuse themselves with the idea of raping Trump, while at the same time protesting "rape culture" in america.
Also the toy implies that a man getting penetrated is somehow humiliating, while at the same time they make gay pride parades to "empower" homosexuals.

I fully agree with you. This is insane. I've entertained the thought this is merely a lib troll. But I'm hitherto unaware of such a troll from non libs.

i got an obama dildo for christmas once

>homophobia is bad, they are totally normal
>lol look at this toy of drumpf taking it up the butt XDDD

irony is always lost in the left it seems

liberals are obsessed with anal sex. it's disturbing.

THIS

LET THEM BUY IT

LET THEM SUFFER

>implying republicans didn't do the same thing with bin ladan

Proofs?

>You have to be mentally ill to want to buy this disgusting and extremely perturbing product
>by the way here is my referral link

This is a nonissue, please refrain from posting unimportant and trivial matters.

fpbp

Allow me to correct the record. People who buy this toy are just decent people with a good sense of humour. It's too bad Drumpfies, the so-called on the edge memers, can't take a joke.