youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Q1i3YXt5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link

youtu.be/JLrS3UopPF8

So is this a thing now? youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9RW5jVFOE

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

>atleast 9 million
Geez, did they really up the number by 3 million? That is going to be expensive.

kek

idk its pretty funny
>make a video saying the media takes what you say and twists it out of context
>media takes it and twists it out of context

>death/Jews

What did he mean by this?

Did he just retweeted Kraut?

Jesus can you imagine the shitstorm if PDP showed up at the stream with Sargon and JohnTron and Layman would asked him if fucking traps is gay?
All of the communist cunts in the entertainment would just fucking shortcircuit.
It would be Trump 2016, but in culture instead of politics.

Felix finally realized that the best time to uncuck Sweden is now. Trump's victory and recent FU to the MSM is proof that it's possible to beat (((them))).

Post your pdp memes faggots

I know you got some

why is the media getting so fucking booty blasted about this guy making nazi jokes when South Park has been doing the same shit if not worse for 20 years?

Wtf is happening

This might shed some light on the situation

Is he losing or gaining subscribers/followers?

While kids may watch it, South Park is a a tv-ma rated show, while PewDiePie's target audience is little children.

Besides, the only thing the WSJ did was ask his employer what they thought about his videos. Hardly a crusade.

I think Bill Burr mentioned it in his podcast that he once talked with bunch of sitcom producers about a new show, and they told him that for some weird reason cartoons can get away with much, much more unacceptable stuff that live shows.
Imagine Simpsons and pretty much any interaction between Homer and Apu translated into live actors sketch.
It would not end well for the network.

u can check on social blade

Try to guess. This is a fight all of those cunts in the media with their communication degrees should not pick.

the video hasnt a single critique towards alt righters or neo nazis

and instead it just goes on and on criticizing the media and why they're bad.

I just watched his very first upload. guy says fuck in the first 3 seconds. i think you are lying about the aimed at children thing.

jesus, is that a record?

Compare

Kinda respect him more after seeing how they treated him.Still not subscribing to him,though.

What do you think is wrong with kids these days?

Did you have to log in to watch it?

You can tell his audience is 12-year olds at best, because who the fuck else would watch a guy play CoD

south park has a tv rating
pewdiepie is available to all and most who watches his stuff are kids

yeah just to make sure i wasn't cherrypicking I started watching his earliest lets play stuff. He plays amnesia, an M rated game and says fuck all the time.

If this is aimed at children, he did a really shitty job of it.

kek

Are his stats available? I doubt it's just kids. He's been around for 7 years, and I thought his audience were kids, preteens, and teenagers. At this point, his main audience will probably 18-25yo.

see If his videos are readily available to anyone, what the fuck does it matter how he talks or what he plays?

His audience is obviously pre-teens or teens, they're the only people I've ever met that gave a fuck about him. Until Sup Forums started circlejerking over him, that is.

>is this the start

Son, it started years ago. PDP is just kicked it into overdrive.

So that's why Bill did that cartoon show on Netflix

Its quite amusing, animation/cartoons can get away with almost anything and no one really cares.

That just proves that those willing to go to these sort of events are the youngest/most obsessed ones. Again, it could be, but I'd like to see actual demographic stats, especially the new subs he's gotten after his change of content last year.

south park's tv rating doesn't stop it from being readily available to anyone. my tv never turned off when i watched it when i was a kid.
Let me get this straight. Are you saying that because his videos are openly available to any age group and because his audience is "people who play video games" which can range as low as pre-teens, that he should actively censor himself in order not to offend their virgin sensibilities?

I don't give a fuck what he does. His employer that paid him 124 million dollars over six years to shout into a microphone apparently do, though.

what is the meaning of this?why were white supremacists allowed there?

Based Chang dropping more changpills

>His employer
I thought he basically just made the videos by himself and he sold rights to advertising to others.

Because one of the Southpark goons is a jew himself. It's ok when they do it, but hell hath no fury like a jew that hears a white man tell a jew joke.

Someone should ask him to publish a redpilling video to wake up the mass

Well there's obviously Youtube. And on top of that he apparently made a show in cooperation with Disney.

Both have Jewish bosses btw. The guy is clearly a retard if he thought he could get away with something like this.

What would Kraut's utopia be like?

>The guy is clearly a retard if he thought he could get away with something like this.

Get away with? This is exactly the backlash he's been looking for since last August. He was baiting them to take all of these things out of context to prove how fucked the MSN are. He's even liked tweets/comments that said so.

>113091717
>Those dislikes
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Q1i3YXt5s

I don't know if I would go so far as to call him a retard. Perhaps too trusting in people's ability to take a joke. Maybe he just didn't know MSM is fond of the witchhunt plays lately. Youtube hasn't exactly fucked him over. Disney dropping him seems like it was more of the media forcing it on them.

>gamer gate made Sup Forums Right-wing

wut

You know why.

Pssssht, Sup Forums has always been a mix of libertarian and classical liberals (not-neo liberals) with a dash of natsoc thrown in. The odd commie comes along now and then but gets converted to the fold.

I would say Gamergate made Sup Forums Pol

tv rating is there on the side of the screen as a warning to parents
kids can watch them no problem, but parents can be alerted of the show's content if they caught their kids watching it

youtube dont alert anyone of the content of pewdiepie's videos.

Pewds is a Natzional treasure.

Timeline went like this:

1. WSJ 'reporter' watches his videos and sees the anti-semitic shit.
2. WSJ 'reporter' asks Disney what they think about this stuff.
3. Disney breaks off ties with him.
4. WSJ then write their article.
5. PewDiePie spergs out in video.
6. Media echo chamber turns on him for his faux apology.

Disney weren't really pressured. They took one call from one reporter, then cut ties.

This shit is amazing desu senpai

pewdiepie doing more to destroy the lying fake media than anyone right now

this

I saw a thread on here earlier asking "what made you leave liberalism" that got 40 replies most of which mentioned GG

Piudipai ga suki!

This cunt isn't some redpilled Messiah
He just pokes fun at semi-controversial topics and pushes some thin boundaries. Is doing some good but ultimately not worth the stream of threads

fuckin checked.

Gamer-gate didn't make that happen tho. It's not the first time I;ve heard people say that. it's like gamer-gate has become some sort of milestone in the collective consciousness where the internet became RWDS neckbeards vs. LGBTBBQWTF snowflakes.

it's likely, due to shitposting and dick-measuring, combined with a fascination with oldfags, that gamergate did contribute millions of new users to Sup Forums. But we're all anonymous, so nobody noticed, and we all pretend we've been here forever, so if you ask anyone, they'll lie.

>I lived in the timeline long enough to see the day pol praising and posting pewdiepie memes

Cartoons are for children you virgin manchild

gg did redpill a shitton of internet nerds on the media

He's breaking ice with millions of blue-pilled normies, opening the door to the red-pill.

i take issue with any parent that lets their child haphazardly use the internet at a young age. Parents should be held accountable. Not some random swede.

he has been regularly attacked by swedish public broadcasting company because he wont use his platform to speak about womens issues and racism. they even complained that his use of the bro fist excluded women. they believe that because he has reached a privileged position as the most subscribed youtuber he has a duty to use his status to brainwash his followers according to the ruling dogma.

That you Wall Street Journal?

Malaysian Mike is in this thread I see. Don't give him (You)s.

well, I'll admit, this is probably the most reasonable breakdown of that I've ever read on here. that does make sense.

I was a neackbeard, not interested in anything political and when I heard shit about lying media, bias, sjw agenda, etc I would chuckle.
I knew there is some true to it but conspiracy crap wasnt something I believed very much.
Until I was the one called all the bad things, smeared and lied along with bunch of other people who dindumuffin.

Having observed how news are created and most of it is personal bias and agenda I only now realised that stories about global conspiracy were real, except it wasnt one big entity in control of it all, it was bunch of retards who wrote retarded shit which I took for truth for many years.

You have not a slightest idea how sobering the effect was.

Not to mention I got to learn about wiki's "verifiability not truth" rule which made me realise why wiki shouldn't be cited on any polarising issue ever.

Because GG started with vidya it pulled me in, if it was purely political I probably wouldnt notice but now I visit Sup Forums everyday and not ironically, at least mostly not ironically.

>all the WSJ did was ASK

bullshit. The "media" does not simply ASK in things like this. They thinly veil threats in their "asking". Kind of like the stereotype of the mob guys coming into your business saying things like "Wow, this is a nice money maker you have for yourself, would be a shame if anything were to "happen" to it, especially right after we offer you our special "insurance" ". The mainstream media can make or break a business (at least, thats how it USED to be, this is showing really how little power they truly have left), even a big business like Disney used to be able to be hurt by the media.

Dont buy into the bullshit that "even bad press is still press!!!!".

I dunno... Maybe the MSM has a point. I used to think a lot of memes on the internet were ironic. But somehow they turn into movements. And with each swell, the movement becomes larger and more influential.

First it was the Scientology thing. Then it was Gamergate. Then it's a bunch Pepe posters flooding online media with trump propaganda. Consequently, taking the credit for getting him elected.

Have you guys been paying attention to the trend of alt right rhetoric on the site lately? It would appear as though another movement is fermenting. How long will it take for the racism meme to loose it's sense of irony? Just like every other meme.

Because south park are Jews and only Jews are allowed to make politically incorrect jokes about Jews.

I don't really buy into conspiracies, sorry.

Enjoying the blow back the media is getting desu.

I've had a look at some of his videos but they seem like incoherent gibberish to me. I must be getting old.

it's not a meme retard niggers and jews need to go

Just shows how sad! it is that general apathy to progressive social reform constitutes rabid pressure to conform.
Yeah you're right, anyone not apart of the progressive agenda is doing a part to destroy it, especially with Pewdiepie's platform.
Definitely influencing this high potenetial 'Gen Z'

That's one of the weird things. He addresses it in one of his videos -- the media really, really hates youtube celeberties for some weird reason.

You'll have regular celebrities who rob people and beat their wives but a Youtuber makes a joke and they are literally a nazi. If there's context to remove that imagery then ignore it.