Who are the worst tourists in the world?

Who are the worst tourists in the world?

pic related, I vote for these.

Other urls found in this thread:

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_218144.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0LuZGldWOSQ
polishpress.wordpress.com/tag/holocaust-tourism/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qjd_SVAnZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans/Europeans that come here to visit the favelas. They seem to think they're in a zoo, taking pictures of the animals, it really annoys the f out me whenever I see them around

t.hue monkey

Israelis are really bad for some reason, so unfriendly. Why is that? I thought they would be more civilised

Russians, Brits and Aussies are very bydlo but can be pretty fun at least

Russians are really fucking bad, maybe third to americans and chinese.

Chinks
Germans
Québécois

Young American tourists are among the friendliest and most respectful in my experience, it's just the older couples who are annoying

Chinese and Korean tourists are the worst. Both are very rude and speak loudly in public with their obnoxious tonal "language".

Sounds like something a baboon would say about nature photographers

>implying Favela-dwellers are humans
What the fuck is pic related???

Germans
fat fucking buffalo hordes that just sit on the beach then take their entire tribe to the water fountains to wash themselves.

>who are the worst people in the world?
Ftfy

I hate chinks so goddamn much. The poos are not terrible but the chinks are just terrible as they throw trash everywhere and shit all over. Not meming on that part I wish I was.

Germans and their fucking beach towels.

They will wake up at 4:30 am sneak donw to the pool and put thier towel on a chair, then go back to bed, then come back at 10:30 and scream bloody murder at whoever is sitting in "their chair"

It's really a thing.

>Leaf with the bantz
R A R E
A
R
E

We'll spare you when we become a Superpower

Gotta say, as much as I dislike a lot of things about America, the tourists are always really polite.

>be monkey
>live in Zoo Favela
>shocked when people document you

Fuck off, go learn a second language yourself, Bob.

I encountered a few rich Arabs in Asia and they were always really rude and treated servers like slaves

>implying its not a zoo

been shocked by your shower lately?

you're all cunts :(

Hey faggot, korean language is not tonal. it's just that koreans who has the luxury to tour are materialistically driven, entitled insipid cunts.

t. korean.

i fuckin hate chinks.

>We'll spare you when we become a Superpower
He's probablly one of you

Chinese easily, I went to Algonquin Park during leafer season and they are fucking horrible jaywalking directly in front of cars going 100 kmh on highways and completely jamming up traffic because there's a fucking moose in the ditch next to the road and filing off of a bus into the bathroom and packing it so tight that the door literally won't even close and people are spilling out into the parking lot

They're all rich fuckers too I saw four or five Nissan 370Zs that were all riced out parked next to one another, some rich businessman's kids traveling the world or something

italians
french
spanish

in particular the 'men' 20-25 yrs old.

they're annoying faggots and hardly have money.

if you identify as what I described, please come visit though, so I can bash your head in.

You have to go back Kim
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_218144.html
And yes, korean sounds very rough and ugly, more so than mandarin

Chinese are an entire new level of awfulness. They come in multiple buses in the dozens to a tourist location, completely take over, speak their awful tonal language loudly regardless of the place, have general bad tourist manners like littering, shoving other people and not respecting photos, then after they had their tour go back into the bus, stop at some shitty chinese restaurant because they can't be bothered to try local food, then back to the bus to the hotel they took over and rise and repeat the next day.

Favelas ARE Zoos filled with animals. Are you fucking retarded?

>Korean
>Tonal language

If I was polite and a libreral I would say you are "ignorant", but I prefer saying that you are just retarded.

>A Leaf with witty bantz
Hmm that does seem likely

>Standard Seoul Korean uses pitch only for prosodic purposes. However, several dialects outside Seoul retain a Middle Korean pitch accent system. In the dialect of North Gyeongsang, in southeastern South Korea, any one syllable may have pitch accent in the form of a high tone, as may the initial two syllables. For example, in trisyllabic words, there are four possible tone patterns

Jews hate the goyim.
Superiority complex and such

I generally don't like Indians.
Have seen only few tourists, but the ones I did were louder than Chinese so fuck em.

Americans aren't that bad, cause their just generally ignorant and liberal ones are walking cliches you can just troll and tell them complete bullshit.

>servers
>not slaves

I have seen so many signs declaring "Israelis not allowed because they are rude and destructive." The only rime I was a simple cartoon anti-Semite was reading the story of the Israeli brat on one of those hate tours, where they go to Poland to tour Auschwitz and be brainwashed to hate the sub-Jew, and a Polish stewardess brought the Israeli teenager the wrong soft drink, so he slapped her. All I could think was, I wish I was on that plane, he would not be slapping anyone for a while.

>Be dutch
>Jump off balcon
>Die

My experiences with Israeli kike tourists

>Swedish ski resort
>at a lunch buffet
>put jackets on table, go to grab food
>bus full of kikes arrive at the restaurant
>they all cut the line or try to reach the food over your shoulder
>come back to our seats
>fucking kikes sitting at our table

>class trip to Germany and Poland
>at concentration camp in Poland
>shitload of israeli school kids
>waving their kike flags in everyone's faces
>muh holocaust
>they all climb the ruins and pick up bricks

>at airport in Thailand
>been waiting for flight for 10 hours
>go to find some empty seats after buying coffee
>find a whole row of empty seats
>start walking towards them
>a whole pack of jews enters the airport
>see me & gf walking towards the seats
>they start running towards them
>occupy all the seats, put luggage on the empty ones

Fuck I hate them so much. We should warm up the ovens again.

i never find it very genuine, but its probably because i live here

you mean balcony? what are you even talking about?

Agree

> mfw visit church in Italy
> see group of Israeli tourists all crowded around a Moses statue where you can pay 50 cents to light up the background
> nobody does
> throw in 50 cents
> they all come flashing with cameras like a stomping herd
> pottery

1.accents are not tones
2.those 4 'tones' (not in the sense of a tonal language) dont make a difference as they actually do in Chinese for instance

That's like saying the southern accent is representative of American english.

god damn u're retarded. go back to ur mosques faggot.

Congrats on illustrating pilpul. Korean is not a tonal language. Finding a regional variation that is only occasionally used is not an exceptipn to this. Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese are tonal languages. In such languages you have no hope of deriving meaning other than from consistent application of tone. Korean is not a tonal language.

It's okay BrazilBro, I love you

Bitch Quebec is by far the best province, go die in a hole haper sucker

This....so much this...the highlight of their visits always seem to be the duty-free/name brand/designer stores too...wow, such culture.

Also, I'm surprised us Americans aren't BTFO'd in this thread. We do some pretty cringey shit, but I guess what the brit earlier said is true, it's mostly the older gen that makes us look bad.

Genuine or not, when abroad, if other tourists are helpful, polite and not loud and obnoxious, it's very appreciated, which is usually the case with americans.

indians
>what do you mean we can't setup a curry kitchen in the hotel room

also americans and germans, because of youtube.com/watch?v=0LuZGldWOSQ

polishpress.wordpress.com/tag/holocaust-tourism/
This is a pretty good article.

>being this butthurt
Yes, if there are dialects that utilizes pitch accents indicates that the language has tonal qualities. Go back wanking to plastic women with your 3 inch shaft.

Are you the poster who actually lives in rochina

parapapapapapapapapa

Lovely, now tell me how your airsoft is a gun.

could have just called it sing-songesque

Chinese with tour groups

chinks are the absolute fuckin worst.. 0 regards for even bothering to find out, let alone adhere to, the local manners and customs. Loud as fuck, no manner, smells like dog shit, and only are interested in the most mindless of tourist 'attractions' like celebrity culture and corporate brands.

Americans are arrogant cunts but they're still bro tier.
Chinese are great, respectful and pay a lot of dosh.
Yuropean tourists are the best unless they come here for their degeneracy like the Brits.
Drunk Brits shitting in the streets are the fucking worst. They should have never colonized India.

Asians and Niggers. The French can be cunts too.

This thread is the only time Sup Forums was right about the Jews, we are rude indeed.

chinks here visit all the tourist traps, so that's fine by me.

they also go to outlet malls for brand clothing and bags, but since I don't I don't see them.

>class trip to Germany and Poland
>Visit concentration camps
What the fuck do they really make you europoors go there for school?

I agree on the "Brits abroad" 2bh. We fucking hate them as much as you do, trust me.

Incidentally, the Dutch are surprisingly shitty tourists.

Yep. Every 9th grade class in the school I went to gets to go on that trip. The camps are just a part of it though. We got to hang out in Berlin which was pretty sweet.

Is this what all american tourists look like to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=5qjd_SVAnZk

You're the only one who likes the Tongs, is there some explanation? Are you getting perhaps younger individuals who are more concerned about their global standing?

>Israelis are really bad for some reason, so unfriendly.
lol what?
Israelis are the opposite of that. Problem with Israels is that often they are too loud and rude but are usually very friendly.

Americans I've met were either cool bro tier, or stoners or some whores. Really American women tourists are the biggest whores.
However they were all ok, nothing too extrme. Always found them fun to hang out with, they are always friendly and helpful.

>they start running towards them
>occupy all the seats, put luggage on the empty ones
lol sounds like you were shitposted irl.
It's just a prank
bro

this man gets it. everytime im in the rocky mountains i see groups of asian tourists getting out of their cars to take pictures next to wild moose/elk/goats. dumbasses are just asking to get stomped

Pretty much

>lol sounds like you were shitposted irl.
Sounds like typical subhuman behaviour to me. Nothing personnel, I never met anyone from israel

Asians and the british

i work in a resort in the dead sea

basically i save people if they drown

and i see all kinds of shit from the fucking british and asian scum
these fucking retarded 20-25 asian girls laugh so loud and talk like obnoxious whores

and the british old men and old whores

they are so ugly i cant look at them without puking

one time there was this british bastard swimming in the childrens pool , all the parents were freaked out and i had to kick his ass out

my job is pretty good thought

i like it the most when sexy girls drown n shiet

I live in Ottawa and thank god they only stay here for one hour Max.

Russians.

Followed closely by Brits and Germans.

As if we would come to your shithole in the first place

actually your tourists are pretty cool

they are rare though because israel and jordan share the dead sea

i have no idea why some of them come over here

i still fucking hate you though jew kike scum

as a tourist guide i can confirm israelis and italians are worse

I'll have to amend that.

Russians, followed closely by the Chinese, followed by Brits and Germans.

Forgot worst tourists:
-Israeli teens/large families ITT says it all, loud, obnoxious, give a fuck all about anyone rude ass motherfuckers.

-French fuck arrogant cunts. The only people who ignored me and other non french tourists throughout my travels, it happened several times. You're going abroad, don't you cheese munchers want to interact with non French people?
French girls were actually fine when traveling in non large groups but that's the only exception.

Israelis traveling alone or in small groups are usually some of the best tourists you can find, thing is most don't suspect them for being Israelis. Often mistaken for Italians/Spaniards/Russian or Northern Europeans, depending on location.

I used to work for Disney I can vouch for this. The chinks want everything handed to them with. They also have a false sense of superiority which disgusts me to the core. The Jews think they are owed everything because of muh gorrillion.

>as a tourist guide
For your fellow Ahmeds coming here as "refugees"?

Yep, Israeli tourist are assholes. Most Israeli abroad will try to avoid being seen with others out of the embarrassment.
That why I didn't go with my class to Poland, that trip is a disgrace.

on topic:
I hate the French tourist here, always loud as fuck and walk around the city half naked and sun burned as fuck

You hear all kind of bad things about Chinese tourists, but what sort of shit are Israeli tourists known for?

but favelas are zoos.

Anyone who wears shit with their home countries flag on it.
Probably US

Spreading cultural marxism

i would say germans and burgers.

Pretzels:
- young german tourists tend to be part of our "useless youth" (on paar with the cast of "jersey shore"). Making them an emberassment to this country.
- for some reason germans keep getting up early just to "reserve" sun loungers in advance. Also makes them an emberassment to this country.
- while the younger ones are mostly partying morons, the older ones tend to be unfriendly, and expect everyone at their destination to speak german.
- just picturing those fat old german men and women lieing on the beach like stranded orca whales... ughh... i'am sorry for the people that have to see this.
- thai sex tourism. Ughh.

Burgers:
- tend to be extremly loud. Like, really way too fucking loud.
- expect everyone at their destination to speak english. (Hint: that doesn't work)
- no respect for whatever place they travel to

Disclaimer: Ofc that shit doesn't apply to everybody.

>indian
>complains about other people deformities

top krk

>is there some explanation?
There is.
We've had all sorts of immigrants for the past 20 years. Chinese and Indian people are surprisingly chill.

Chinese. they litter all over national parks and drive like fucking shit. met some russians randomly at a lake once, they left us some wine and grilled octopus when they left so they were cool

See

you have nice trekking routes, we like that kind of shit
I always hear Akaba is kinda nice too, cheaper then vacationing in Israel or Turkey
But most Israeli tourist keep low profile in Arab countries for obvious reasons

here in Chile they are known for always starting fires and burning Torres del Paine, which is a national park. Fucking rude assholes

yeah

in all honesty if an israeli tourist drowns in the resort i work in i wont save him

>Krakov.
The people who go there are ultra orthodox Jews who go to get away from their families and fuck whores. They are some of the most obnoxious people on earth. Imagine some bad apple boy schools guys, who had the most strict way of life imaginable, set free.
They are the bad crop among the ultra orthodox, who are fucked up people already.

That's because the obnoxious bunch are too scared to go to an Arab country and too stupid to use google. So you get the good guys.

>i have no idea why some of them come over here
I've been to Jordan, it's a beautiful country. Some world class climbing opportunities, some nice hikes along the desert and all of it for a cheap price. Pretty safe too.
Israel is tiny so the guys who like to go out for hikes quickly run out of new places to visit.

Being Turkish, 90% of Israelis that still go there are Arabs, with the 10% left being radical leftists. So I can imagine.

your idea of a vacation is hanging around a smelly smegma infested swimming pool?

I remember there was a documentary on youtube that was linked here about young British tourists on holiday that all they did was drink and party and get arrested. It was about 2 years ago.

>smelly smegma infested swimming pool

Well, now I have a boner.

>basically i save people if they drown

Basically you're doing it wrong

Worst - Chinese. Best - Japanese.

>go do my yearly visit to a holy spot near me
>1000 fucking Chinese people in the road just taking pictures of leafs
>mexicans grilling and burning shit ON HOLY FUCKING LAND
>these old couples getting into loud arguments

I'm not that religious see the once a year thing but holy shit it makes my blood boil.

The Chinese. We're fucking legendary, other countries hate us. I read an article of one Chinese tourist who scratched his name into the side of an ancient Egyptian tomb right on top of a painting.

我们是君王。