Let me guess; Sup Forums will SOMEHOW have a problem with this

>In Marvel's CLOAK & DAGGER, Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, teenagers from starkly different backgrounds living in post-Katrina New Orleans, each growing up with a secret they never dared share with another soul, find themselves burdened and awakened to newly-acquired superpowers. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart — but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

>and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness
>NIGGERED

Does it bother you whitebois? The amount of pain white women willing to endure, from petty assaults and domestic violence to acid attacks, rapes, and murders just to taste that big black cock because they know it's 2.5 inches bigger on average?

I don't read comic books.

>capeshit
You'd have to be offwhite to enjoy these nigger picture books

Try picking up a Bible

>Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness

Cloak and Dagger is getting a show??? I'm in heaven. This is the best timeline!

They're actually awesome characters.

>each growing up with a secret they never dared share with another soul

lol this not that subtle attempt to make interracial still look forbidden and romantic
I know it's talking about their powers but the whole thing is forcing the Romeo & Juliet effect at every opportunity

> Cloak and Dagger
> First Issue: October 1983
> slowpoke.jpg

dey kidz gunna b ugly tho

Enriching others is a race-specific ability, he's not special.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING

I don't give a fuck

We could be really good friends

Yet another origin story? God damn, I liked comics because they at least tried to do new things once in a while, but the movies have just been an endless series of fucking origin stories. Laaaaame.

isn't that basically the combined power of niggerdom? wherever they go the shroud the area in darkness and blight.

Tandy is just mentally ill, probably has daddy issues. possibly sexually abused. but once you go black you can never go back. nobody wants to raise half niglet spawn

Tyrone ditches Tandy after he gets her pregnant and she's left alone being a single mother of half breed niglets. other Tyrones come and do the same. soon Tandy is 400lbs, 30 years old with 5 half niglets. she's living on food stamps and in public housing.

she devolved into a wretched beast, speaking in the foul noggish tongue. her mind warped, her soul lost. she has fallen victim to the darkness.

nah nothing wrong with that, it's not even like it happens often or anything :)

I'm a white, Southern, Christian Conservative. I've been reading comics since I was a kid. I was there when these two first appeared. I honestly don't even care.

Grow up.

> reading comic books and not doing man things like fucking and fighting

Then I don't trust you about anything.

>reading the comicbook jew.

are you twelve?

Why the fuck is it always WF BM combinations? Like I get that this "Mixed" marriage thing is being shilled hard by Marvel and whatnot, but I rarely ever see anything but WF/BM. At least mix that shit up if you're going to shill racemixing. Jesus christ.

>they always pair blacks with blonde women
it's just racial fetishism, blacks really want to be pure. It's just like when they try to cure their AIDS by raping virgins, instead of curing it, now there is one more child with AIDS running around.

>markets product to girls and nigs that girls and nigs don't buy.

Gee, wonder why the company is failing?

White single mom with superpowers looking for male with income to help raise my mix breed baby. His daddy's super power turned out to be running from work and parental responsibilities like a speeding bullet.

Are you man enough for the responsibility?

Of course I will end up cheating on you with another nigger, getting pregnant with another mixed kid, divorcing you because I will sue for allimony and child support, get super dumped by Leroy and now be a single mom with two mixed race bastards and will likely turn to prostitution, drug abuse, being stripper, or all of the above.

Once you've had black no one should take you back.

I don't pay very much attention to HollyJew,It's YOUR establishment govt arm, not mine, but don't you ever get nigger-fatigue? I mean there are even niggers out there that get it too now. It's ALWAYS nigger this and nigger that and on and on. Are you obsessed or what?

I'm legitimately curious about posts like this in 100% of threads about blacks.

Do people seriously buy into the claim that women just lose all of their intelligence when deciding whom to mate with? Is this a meme or something that people actually believe?

>living in post-Katrina New Orleans

(((Disney))) doing what (((disney))) does best. Push bullshit.

>women
>intelligence

top kek, women are concerned with two things:

-a big dick to get fucked by
-a reasonably wealthy man (how he obtains that wealth is irrelevant) with what they consider good genes to breed with

Wait... I sense a theme here.

They actually make a cute couple.

Yes.

Women are insecure and need attention. Niggers will fuck anything with a pulse and will hit on even the most heinous skank. Their goal is to knock up as many women as possible. The women will get on welfare and become sources of cash for breeder.

It is really sad how many white women fall for it considering this has been going on for decades and most single mixed race moms fucked a nigger that already had kids he abandoned.

Women are not practical and analytical.

Comic books are the gayest shit. Just read manga you fucking retards.

Both are good desu, just find good comics and avoid some of marvel's more modern stuff cause they sorta went SJW (But they seem to be heading back to normal)

I wish Marvel wasn't so racist and give the black man light powers because the black man is a symbol of hope and good and decency while giving the white woman shadow powers because she a lying manipulative whore only out for herself.

Niggers, not even once

Surely there is some sort of a source on these claims. I'm not trying to be against either of you, but I never actually see anyone source this specific topic. Seems like most of the evidence is from the Sup Forums echo chamber.

My issue is that I work with about 30% women in my field, and I've met even more trying to get into my field during college. They always seem incredibly practical, focused, and independent (like most of their peers). At this point, I don't notice any difference until Sup Forums reminds me that apparently women in 2017 want big black cocks while their brains rot from their inability to think like men.

I think a lot of miscegenation is just natural at this point--not saying optimal, but also not saying that it's because of sex exclusively--and the amount of women actually reproducing with blacks is still incredibly small. And the amount reproducing with blacks because of sex has probably not changed whatsoever.

I don't even think there's anything inherently wrong about race-mixing, I'm just sick and tired of all the fucking shilling.

Give it a rest Schlomo.

This.

I'm not adult, not a child.

Good advice.

Girls no, but black dudes are pretty shameless about liking nerdy shit. Comic book superheroes, DBZ, other miscellaneous anime.

So smart. Killing a 7 year old instead of rehabilitating him. The impatience in these subhumans makes me sick.

Point is that it's an old book with the same characters. Setting it downhill from the Oroville Dam wouldn't change that the interracial aspect of C&D was there 33 years ago when it debuted. OP is suggesting this is somehow a new controversy - it isn't.
> slowpoke.png

I was in the military. Had many black associates, not friends, and they all would talk about it. They would hit on every nurse, other person's wives (including their own buddies), every waitress, bottom line every girl they saw.

Some where very smooth and had good game. It was scary how many times it would work.

I knew some of the girls who fell for it. Decent girls and then they are pregnant so they have to rationalize their decision. If they call it a mistake they are afraid they will sound racist and they now have a half black baby to take care of so they have to be sensitive.

Women don't want BBC, they want a confident smooth operator to tell them they are pretty. Tell them they are smart. Tell them they are special. Look at them with a smoldering hunger in your eyes and an evil smile on your lips.

Sure you will get shot down more than you don't but you can't get a hit unless you go to bat.

I don't recommend hitting on every skank because we are not animals but you have to practice so when you find someone special you have some experience and you don't toss your spaghetti all over them.

Then you have to be passionate and take charge in the bed. Also learning how to eat pussy is a big help. You don't lick the lips and hole, just lick the clit and suck it in like a nipple and while it is in your mouth massage it with your tongue.

Confident men get women. Being good in the sack keep them calling you back for more.

Shoo shoo shill

>Why are we losing sales!
>I don't know lets force more propaganda on the few viewers we have left though, even though they only read our material before for the very thing we're trying to put an end to!

user the problem is that no one cares. What bothers us is that you seem to care too much.

This is like saying you dislike slavery 20 years after its abolisged. Oh wow so edgy.

He is a beta orbiter and she is a rich kid.

Much/10

Capeshit belongs on Sup Forums

End yourself you fucking cretin

>It's for diversity
But they're just stealing characters...
It's just spiderman in a coat of black. That's not a new character or a diverse roster. That's a skin switch.

If it's canon then it is canon

Next Image: Tandy with a half-black child in her arm and Tyrone nowhere to be seen.

Once you go black, you go single mom.

I heard that it was actually a teenager. Supposedly he belonged to a gang that would stab people and steal their things, which would explain why the locals were angry enough to beat him and set him on fire.

>Ay yo bitch, let me see dat cake girl
>let a nigga bottom text

kek