Why are millennials today so against Nationalism?

Why are millennials today so against Nationalism?

American propaganda.
Well done burgers, well fucking done.
You demonized nationalism into shit because of WW2 and because of it we have generation of degenerates.
Again, well fucking done.

Their minds have been turned to jelly from years of propaganda and bad parenting. They don't know which side their bread is buttered on.

>ywn go to a convention with Anzu and hold her hand

I don't like how rough that hand is with her precious face.

White altruism

Now we're reversing the affects while Europe burns, truly the off-spring of the eternal anglo.

>You will never have 3 cute Anzu's cosplay Azu-cat for you

did you get range banned or something

where have your posts been lately

because borders are arbitrary and have nothing to do with people's sense of superiority

post his dick

American government's directed energy weapons.

>We can't succeed because da AMERICAN man is keepin' us down!
I might have given a serious reply if you weren't such an idiot.

Did you not watch it she likes it rough (like all women you dumb fuck)

what has anzu been up to?
i dont see these threads anymore

Because having pride in one's country first means having pride in oneself; millennials are vehemently against individualism in favor of groupthink so naturally any kind of self-sufficiency is going to seem alien to them

just wait for gen z
even the hispanic kids hate niggers

Because their grandparents fought against nationalists and won?

It's the truth though. That is undeniable.
Today's situation in Europe IS caused by the west.
Liberal propaganda everywhere, supporting rebels in middle east, all that shit doesn't help the nationalist cause that is the reality but hey you might as well live in denial.
You are naive
Gen Z is no better.
It's a fucking meme forced by PJW and Alex Jones.
They are illiterates and yeah, some of them are alright, but it's not the majority.

Jews.

fpbp

I don't know, all of my friends and I are nationalists. Then again, I went to a service academy- so even the people I didn't like weren't degenerate gender studies faggots.

The Crown and modern British government has had just as much of a part in that as us, if not more. And you realize that "the west" includes Western Europe too, right? Are you baiting?

What the left tends to forget is that was nationalists fighting other nationalists though.

They use one major example of nationalism and then mention colonialism to spice it up and then pretend it was always bad and only the inherently evil ever cared about it.

>you will never slap her pretty face

fugggggg :DDDDD

anzu just cant stop getting fucked dogstyle

It's like releasing a killer virus on your enemy but it spreads and gets you too.

>her

because theyve been told to be and they are good goyim

Yeah but today's western world is led by the USA.
And yeah, fucking anglo's are at fault here as well I never said they weren't. That's why I said "west".
I'm not baiting - but today's world issues are in place because of USA. UK is influential nation, but at this point I doubt UK is even closely relevant compared to American influence on the western world.

op only made this thread because he wants to dump his Anzu folder. Fucking autist

The fact that she probably gets ravaged by some smelly, swarthy turkroach makes me rage. Anzu needs to get out of Turkey, NOW.

when will ass/hiplets learn?

It's just a backlash.
Liberalism is functioning at slow speed.

anzu does what anzu is paid to do

Because if they embraced nationalism that would cut off their supply of superior canadian seed! Seed that hasn't been stumped by any of the modern birth control!

That is NOT true

its always the same fucking shit
post something new or find nudes

Because there are elements in charge of education and media that stand to benefit from the decline of national identity.

I truly wonder who those people are.

the false song of globalism

> Frankfurt school
> American propaganda.

groupthink and not making the tax dollars = social programs connection

i'm a millenial and i call myself a nationalist. it raises some eyebrows because i'm economically left, so people ask why, and i tell them it's because the social programs i support only work if we can pay for them and we can only pay for them and deliver them if we put the needs of the citizenry first. we shouldn't give our services away to people who are not citizens, it isn't fair to the people who make money and contribute tax dollars to the economy

Forced indoctrination.

because nationality and ethnicity are meaningless. all that matters is ur character.

I tell ya WHAT, its these FUCKING CODDLED BABIES being raised on ESTROGREN FUELED FROZEN FOODS and TOFU because WOMEN are failing to be MOTHERS as they started LEAVING THE HOUSE! FUCKING WHORES!

It's all (your) MOTHER'S FAULT!

>hispanic
You mean those brown, border jumping leeches?

Marxist professors have brainwashed students the students then become teachers at local schools then indoctrinate the youth into hating the countries the grow up in

Settle down

>mgtow
how did you like your boyfriends lump penetrate your back hole last night?

WWII

I want Anzu to marry me

A ton of these cosplayers do sex for money. It's pretty infamous on Comiket for high profile cosplayers to charge like 2 grand. Can't blame these women for wanting to get easy money.

don't talk shit about my mum

Propaganda.
Keep in mind that most people gradually become more conservative with age.

Because they falsely believe indivual lives have some kind of value. Hence, they put individual rights and whims before their nation's glory and interests.

When your currency is your online persona due to shitty career opportunities and spiralling house prices, disagreeing or even being seen to begin to disagree with the social media herd is like burning all of your money, smashing up your car, and driving a wrecking ball through your front room window.

When your life is your phone, your grip on your destiny relies on Likes and Thumbs Up.

It's not their fault. They can be saved, many of them. This won't happen overnight.

Also, I feel an overwhelming urge to impregnant Anzu like I have never experienced with much prettier camwhores. Something about her little thighs is so perverse and wrong I want to fill her with children.