I'm lost with all this bullshit can someone Redpill me on what in the fuck Shepard smith is doing talking shit on trump?

I'm lost with all this bullshit can someone Redpill me on what in the fuck Shepard smith is doing talking shit on trump?

Must be Fox's token lefty

Trump isn't even a conservative. He's basically a crypto-commie if you look into his policies.

Hes a cucked moron

Hes a faggot

He's a faggot, probably aiming for that MSNBC job so he can go full twink like he wants to so badly.

Gay man who donated and voted for Hillary.

Him and Megyn Kelly were the only Fox people to donate to Hillary.

>gay
>assaults his bf's in public
>donated heavily to clinton's campaign

sounds about right

he's the only reporter at fox news with balls

Shep's a dick sucking faggot.

What did he say about Trump?

God I can't wait for him to be gone. His show has become unwatchable since election season started and it has only gotten worse since the election.

Whiny faggot.

We needed him because despite not really understanding the merits of the free market, he was the only candidate will to take a stance on illegal immigration and take a strong stance on Islam.

He's a typical hard gay faggot who is still upset that Trump made fun of Rubio for wearing about 20 pounds of makeup.

What the fuck is wrong with his face

>faggot

He's a confirmed homosexual.

manscaping

It's called not being a shill.

he is "off" today

i don't think it's a coincidence

tons of people were taking a shit on him on fox's facebook page yesterday

I don't know anyone straight who spends that much time on their hair, if you're quickscoping my noobs.

Don't tell me that is a man and not a sex robot?

No he isnt you mong

Every day he takes a story and makes it anti-Trump. Every fucking day without fail. Constantly saying hurr a wall cant happen hurr just negativity at all times.

Is it me or does he look like a dyke?

>My president lied to me today >:'(

That's the sad reality of what is considered to be normal among the cityfolk in the US.

hes a gay queer, one of the secret lefties on FOx, megyn kelly was another.

Nice too see someone at FOX is smart enough too see through Trumps bullshit hahaha

yeah, he should be at CNN and MSNBC, right?

It's amusing that even rightards subconsciously realize that Fox is a right wing shill rag. But you would never admit it.

its not that hes not a shill, its that he has attacked trump before. personal attacks/ opinions and journalism are not the same thing.
He should leave fox and start an opinion blog. maybe something like gay conservatives and dick suckers maybe then youll be happy.

or NGAA

That was great.