Rock on!

Rock on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzeYKPLgRtA
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U
youtube.com/watch?v=8juwPcBoWmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You buy the t-shirt with his face on it yet?

Of course
He's my idol

Do you actually believe the crap that PJW says?

>PJW
>Crap
Try again globablist cuck!

JAY KAY ROWLING

Punk Rock is gay ass music.

EEHMAHJEEN

How do you do fellow kids? Let's talk about balanced budgets and reducing government spending.

MAINSTREEM METEOR

DAAAEE MMAAYYNNNNHSTEHREEYYMMMH MEEEYYYIIDIIIYYAAAHHH

What's actually conservative about this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=YzeYKPLgRtA

\m/

>Sup Forums literally says this exact thing for years (remember that one screen cap?)
>meteorman says it
>LOL WHAT A DUMB HAHAHAH

Nothing, he is a fucking moron and can't even give himself the right labels

goddamn this guy is such a tool

cant believe there are some of you listen to this guy and put him on a pedestal

The alt-right is attempting an anti-thesis to the left, while maintaining the degeneracy they indulge in and calling it "conservative counter culture".

You are not a conservative or traditionalist if you do not believe in gender roles or if you support/engage in homosexuality.

Infowars is a cointelpro operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and paid for it with his life on November 5 2001. Cointelpro Alex Jones gets to live and deceive you.

Wake up.

He's a bit outrageous, but very well spoken compared to other members of the Alt-kike. The least cringy among cringelords.

The alt-right has no ideology.

Punk rock was traditionally about conservative ideas. Until retards like Green Day ruined it.

It's true though. It's now trendy to be right-wing. The "Alt-Right" has already became it's SJWs. Soon black people will be told to check their statistics.

That's even worse.

Cringed desu families

nu-righters like him surely aren't

TRUE CONSERVATISM is

What does he want to conserve?
>fag enabler
>civicfag
>doesn't believe in race
Some faggy sentimentalism about "Western Civilization" and making fun of little girls on Tumblr is all he does.

He isn't wrong tho.

thats a bit funny as i find him very cringy indeed

PJW is a faggot and another judaizer like gavin McCuck or the ex-mudshark Lauren Southern, of alex "Iran owns Hollywood" Jones. And they would ALL turn on a dime if their jew bastard bosses told them too. Notice how they keep changing their political alignment with whatever is selling and most popular.

IT'S TOYM TEW POT OP
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOR SHOT THO FOCK OP

I hope you don't mean Ted "Stand with Israel" Cruz

>You are not a conservative or traditionalist if you do not believe in gender roles or if you support/engage in homosexuality.
Thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Trump is more pro israel than Ted

Some punk is preachy, but some like Big Black, and Butthole Surfers to name a few dispense with that logic.

Even the preachiest Fugazi is pretty rad.

It just happens that a lot of these guys got old and aren't part of a counter culture anymore. They did their part. As for punk nowadays, yeah I agree is pretty gay.

MUAAAAUY SHOGG

Majority of us agree with him, we just like making fun of his accent.

Which means it'll quickly become irrelevant

Ugh. He is nowhere near counter culture.

These "conservatives" are not really conservatives, they're just traditional liberals. They believe is free speech, individual rights, and in most cases free markets. They don't care about gay marriage or drugs. They haven't even read Burke. How can they be "conservatives"?

confirmed
i really hate him for exaggerating

Or it'll persist for decades like hippie culture, become a cultural archetype, and in 30 years kids will want to dress like "alt-rights" for Halloween.

EMAHGEN MOI SHAWK WHEN I LEARNED TAT COWNSERVAHTISM IS DA NEW COUNTAH-CULCHA

friendly reminder that crust is the best punk rock subgenre
youtube.com/watch?v=8juwPcBoWmk

CONSERATWATISM IS THHE NEWW BUNK RUNK.

they aren't, they are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION there to MOVE THE SPECTRUM LEFT

the left get more and more outrageous and you get MEDIER man to advocate for something slightly less left and call it conservatism. conservatives are so stupid and weak they will take anything they can get so they eat it up.

ESS JAY DOUBAWUS ARE DA NEW HITLAAHH

help Trump stop fake news

He's right though. Just look at the memes, all the kids want the alt-right memes over the shitty lefty memes. Also if you are a conservative the mainstream culture will blast you and make fun of you for it. It literally is counter-culture and no amount of whining and denial will change that leftist retards.

America was founded on those values though. America is a liberal country by the original definition.

Thats terrible though, and tacky as heck.

>J.K. ROLLING
That's not it's pronounced. You live in London. You should have verbally heard her name before. It's pronounced like the Pokemon Rowlet.

Republicans desperately trying to get new voters?

The only thing I don't like about him is when he does the voice change when reading libtard tweets. He should just read them like a normal person.

>worshipping authority is counterculture

???

"Punk Rock" with shitty music.

Conservatives were never and will never be cool.

Why are all the self appointed "alt right" figureheads complete and utter faggots?

paul stop posting about your self
and yes i still hate your picture

because you would rather bitch than step up

That's the most stupidest thing I've heard from this retard.

MAYN STREEM METEOR

Fascism then!

Fascism now!

Fascism forever!

I guess they don't realize that, just by saying this, they've just made it not so. Now we need to go even further into the Egyptian pantheon to avoid being associated.

How quickly movements get walmart-ified in this day.