FBI Dir. Comey Briefing Senators at Capitol Hill

FBI Dir. Comey Briefing Senators at Capitol Hill in an unannounced meeting a special room in the basement.

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/james-comey-brief-senators-trump-russia-235145
steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link?

this is juicy IF true

is this the juice Sup Forums has been waiting on?

source this is actually happening and not fake news?

This is all I could find. What are they doing? Covering their tracks?

>pic related

Apparently everyone refused to speak to the MSNBC reporter in the hallway. It was also not announced. Comey is speaking to Sen. Schumer and other members of the gang of eight. This could infact be some serious shit.

Trump is about to get impeached.

>>pic related

>no pic

what did you mean by this user?

Trust no one, not even yourself

surely you're not using the fake news as a source user

bamp for infoz

why would he speak to the senators first over this?

this implies some senators are in deep shit.

you are in deep shit

Please be about foreign influence in the mainstream media.

pretty fake n very gay

wish it was real

persuasive

>this implies some senators are in deep shit.
lrn2America

Group includes Graham, McCain, Rubio and Schumer.

So it's the usual anti-Trump fucksticks trying to get Comey to say that Trump broke the law so they can go after him.

source?

From the article post by some user up this thread a little bit:

>The Senate Intelligence Committee held a closed-door briefing Friday afternoon with FBI Director James Comey, amid an uproar on Capitol Hill over alleged contacts between Trump advisers and Russian officials.

>Senators declined to comment on the meeting as they left for a brief break.

>It was the committee's second meeting of the day; the panel met earlier on Friday behind closed doors to discuss its ongoing investigation into Russia's meddling in November's presidential election.

>"We're just discussing how we're going to organize the investigation," Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) said as he entered the earlier meeting.

>Attendees at both meetings included senior Republicans John Cornyn of Texas and Roy Blunt of Missouri, both members of the intelligence panel, and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), an ex-officio panel member.

>politico.com/story/2017/02/james-comey-brief-senators-trump-russia-235145

It's pretty simple. He's getting them ready for the backstab. Telling all the pedos they are not going after them. Then backstab and arrest them all. In the mean time also tell them STFU about Russia or we'll dump all your pedo sheeit.

Could also be about the spy ring that was busted recently. Did that touch the Senate intel committee or just the House one?

hope you're right

is comey /ourguy/?

?

>special room in the basement

They are just posting here in Sup Forums while doing a friday party night

maybe they're taking turns paddling McCain for being such an idiot

Comey is no one's guy. He is chaotic good.

Gang of Eight, nigger. And its about Russia.

They arent talkimg to Comey to throw Donald a suprise party.

The leaks either came from the FBI or NSA because the FBI had the transcripts and the NSA had the ability to wiretap.

Comey was most likely summoned by the Committee in relation to this.

Comey's been 'investigating' the Clintons since the 1990s. The Clintons, or Bill at the very least, is a CIA asset. Comey sits or sat on the board of HSBC, the biggest money laundering offender there is. Comey may well be CIA connected. If not, one has to be amazed at his fecklessness.

Is Trump the American Mao ?

>The Gang of Four (simplified Chinese: 四人帮; traditional Chinese: 四人幫; pinyin: Sìrén bāng) was a political faction composed of four Chinese Communist Party officials. They came to prominence during the Cultural Revolution (1966–76) and were later charged with a series of treasonous crimes. The gang's leading figure was Mao Zedong's last wife Jiang Qing. The other members were Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen.[1]

>The Gang of Four controlled the power organs of the Communist Party of China through the later stages of the Cultural Revolution, although it remains unclear which major decisions were made by Mao Zedong and carried out by the Gang, and which were the result of the Gang of Four's own planning.

>The Gang of Four, together with disgraced general Lin Biao who died in 1971, were labeled the two major "counter-revolutionary forces" of the Cultural Revolution and officially blamed by the Chinese government for the worst excesses of the societal chaos that ensued during the ten years of turmoil. Their downfall on October 6, 1976, a mere month after Mao's death, brought about major celebrations on the streets of Beijing and marked the end of a turbulent political era in China.

maybe it's about the dam?

Capcha: swimming pool

Nah. The committe wants him to tell them that Trump broke the Law vis a vis Russia so they can impeach him.

Probably both, given how deep this corruption goes.

A lot of senators want a probe into Trump's connections to Russia. Since the FBI investigated and found nothing, I assume Comey is briefing them on the investigation.

They're reliable for a fact like this person met with that group etc. Anything else is just narrative

Daily Reminder:

Comey is a cunt.

Comey worked directly for the Clintons.

Comey was forced to reopen the Clinton case only because his hand was forced by the rank and file FBI, who were in open revolt over his obvious illegal collusion with the Clinton family

James Comey is a piece of shit

THIS

So why is he still employed?

I ask myself the same question

you are misguided friendo

Comey is /ourguy/. Time will reveal all

special room in the basement?

mulder the absolute madman

How much for that baby lion?

The republican senators asked him to brief them on Trumps links with Russia most likely

No, he's definitely not and that's been proven multiple times.

It's worth bearing in mind that in the face of such systemic corruption it is difficult to single out any one person as being evil, as the alternative is for the system to crush that person and go with someone else. Trump's new Labor Secretary pick, Alexander Acosta, for example, was instrumental in negotiating Epstein's sweetheart pedo deal. But now he says human trafficking is going to be one of his major issues. So who the fuck knows.

ultimatum: tell us where the pizza is or you're going to be hung for treason

reported to fbi for wanting pizza

Why is there a shadow government

Comey is like Kek, he does what he wants using the resources he has, but when everything is aligned (An AG that'd prosecute God himself, and a God Emperor that is pushing for the death penalty for pedos) he strikes and he strikes hard.

The FBI already said they found fuck all, if they had you can be sure those senators would have blabbed to the media

>This could infact be some serious shit.
it's about the podesta vid, the unedited version

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests

can you back up that argument with evidence?

He must have told Trump something that he (Trump) liked to hear, and didn't want that information or knowledge to be lost if Comey was replaced.

Just like Trump said about Cummings: he had cancelled a meeting because "it would look bad politically".
Comey might have been pressured by the Obama admin / Clinton camp during the election, but has let Trump in on whats going on.

Its either about releasing classified info/phone calls to press or pizza

kek

He didn't press charges on Clinton because he knew he'd get killed, but he let the world know that she was in fact in the wrong. He's begun to tear the FBI apart from the inside and expose it's corruption

Its about Trump aides contact with Russian officials.

Chuck Shumer is there.

Nope. He is Mexican.

so, to be clear, has he ever "struck hard" EVER? if so when? the ashcroft thing doesn't count.

>mfw they're all gunned down, Trump declares martial law, and the purges begin

Deep state plotting, nigger.

Comey is going to report that investigators found no evidence of Trump campaign cooperating with Russian intelligence. Reminder that the New York FBI circuit is compromised by the Trump administration.

Then the IC is going to drop a nuke that directly contradicts everything he says, releasing evidence that the Trump camp was in fact cooperating with Russian intelligence officials.

Then the oroville dam will break.

Screencap this.

If the IC has to they will straight up fabricate evidence. It is literally their job. Trump needs to send NSLs to all journalists who leaked info. Give them gag orders. And force them on penalty of prison to aid in identifying the leakers.

>gang of eight
he has to be there.

>"We're just discussing how we're going to organize the investigation," Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) said as he entered the earlier meeting.
>We're just discussing how we're going to organize the investigation
>discussing
>organize
>investigation
Investigation
INVESTIGATION

So in other words the IC will manufacture another pissgate tier dossier, pass it off as muh Russian ties, conflict of interest, blackmail etc. and try for the 200th time and counting to get Trump impeached.

McCain?

plz write a book.

It's about McCain releasing intel to Russian Pranksters

If Trump gags the media, they win. They are trying to paint a portrait that Trump is a threat to the free press.
Trumps main goal, which he is achieving incredibly well, is to discredit the media when they let their bile out. It boosts his position to both the public and the politicians when he is able to expose the media. Trying to control them would harm him tremendously.

Trump should leak the most damning senator sex videos, censored so they're safe to work, to PewDiePie. And then watch the country burn. ;-D

no intel came out on the call. unless i missed something?

Nvm, I see the old faggot was there.

not suggesting they gag the media. NSLs have a gag clause that prevent you from even discussing the gag. then use the NSL to compel the reporters to identify their sources.

guys, im scared.

whats happening? why is comey in a basement with rubio, mccain and schumer?

is trump...dare i FUCKING SAY IT.
FINISHED??

its not the gang of eight though, if i understand it correctly, its the senate intelligence committee and Chuck Shumer.

It is surely about the contents of the leaks and not the leakers. Shumer is there for blood.

He said that he wanted to get them heavy duty military equipment to use against Russia.

I am not entirely sure what NSL means, so i probably misinterpreted what you wrote.

national security letter

until he walks in and comey says,

"guys, before you try to begin on this bullshit, we are gonna have to talk about Pizza - you have two options: this cyanide pill, or handcuffs. you choose"

then gives them sugar pills and sends em to guantanamo.

You're afraid that the house of cards is starting to crumble, aren't you? The entire Trump campaign is a fucking sham. It's an elaborate post Soviet experiment.

Don't worry though, you were hoodwinked and won't be held responsible. You didn't know any better.

The traitors however will see justice.

Here we go again. Which failed narrative are we on now? I can't even keep track anymore.

>larping this hard
Trump will get his 8 years and after that a less fucked Dem will become president again.

It's your house of cards crumbling, friend. Not ours.

LARPing is by far my favorite meme on Sup Forums and it is HORRIBLY underrated.

Mccain is in Germany right now at the munich security conference?

>msnbc
fake news
>in basement
sauce or gtfo

I hope it's about a Trump impeachment..
The USA needs a good civil war.

In due time, friends. After the lid is blown off you may find it difficult to cope with the fact that you were duped to extraordinary lengths, but it will get better. The nation will heal.

we impeachment mode now niggas

whats the big deal, anyone pro ukrain would say the same thing

hopefully the FBI is going to show its loyalty to the federal government and fuck over the CIA and NSA

Care to explain how Russia knew Trump would win?

>Care to explain how Russia knew Trump would win?

google analytics

LISTEN HERE STUPID FAGGOT OP.

Post something, attache a fucking link. German retard

"Gentlemen, my agency has enough on every single one of you to send you to federal prison for the rest of your lives. That means so does the Attorney-General, and so does the President."

"If I were you I would start looking in my heart for an honest desire to spend more time with my family, because you will be very lucky if the president succeeds only in ending your careers in federal politics if you make any more trouble for him."

"Any questions?"

it's the opposite, Comey is probably issuing an ultimatum to the senators
the committee already met earlier in the day to "discuss Russian influence" which really sounds like they were planning how to survive the coming investigation

CIA and NSA are apart of the federal government, dipshit