Why was Joe Rogan such a fucking dick to Steven Crowder?

Why was Joe Rogan such a fucking dick to Steven Crowder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y8Uu3HNlVdo?t=3314
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rogan is always a dick, but it's just two dudes fucking around in the end.

Crowder couldn't admit he got proven wrong on his point about dude weed and car crashes so it devolved into shit flinging for half the podcast. Kinda ruined it.

Cause, despite his cool, open minded attitude, Rogan is just another leftist, butthurt and frustrated that mommy lost the election.

When has Joe Rogan ever not been a dick? Sure enough, some of his podcasts are pretty interesting sometimes but most of the times he's just a cunt with an inflated ego.

Because Rogan had to save face after having an amicable encounter with Alex Jones

because MUH WEED CURES CANCER

Because Rogan has to autistically screech every time someone mentions pot.

Joe Rogan was correct but he was a bully so he forfeit the victory. Probably blame the alcohol.

Because of muh weed.

Joe and Crowder already made up on Crowder's live show yesterday they're bros again now.

>can't hold his liquor
>takes testosterone replacement treatment
>triggered when someone criticizes DUDE WEED
>triggered when someone is Christian

Such an embarrassment.

lol
"Dont bully me Joe"

le double leg takedown man has always been a dick. He's actually pretty good for martial arts knowledge (though he does often say stupid shit there, too), but he's a cunt in a lot of other aspects.

But Crowder was correct about that.
All weed smokers deep deep down know how degenerate, paranoia-inducing, and being comfortable with mediocrity marijuana makes you and Joe started to get just a teensy bit butthurt when he sensed where Crowder was going.

I watched it earlier and Crowder acted like a little bitch, I like them both alright but Jesus man don't call Rogan a bully because he pulls up articles.

Crowder is an emotionally immature, bouncy, hyper manchild. I don't care if he agrees with me politically, I would knock the faggot out irl

stoners are very touchy when it comes to weed

The show was good. If you watch the whole thing from start to finish, you wont have a problem with it. But if you strictly only see the weed sections, you are going to think it was a shit show.

Nonetheless i dont give a shit because Crowder is too extreme. He always says exterminate the Mexicans and annex mexico. Too much for me desu

Crowder was just being over sensitive hes a sheltered pussy
A man should never say he feels bullied by another man

Because Crowder's worse than a nazi, the guy's extreme as fuck.

2 equally stubborn people trying to convince the other. None of them cared about the other persons evidence.

WEED DUDE

He already made an apology for it. He felt he and Crowder weren't exactly on the same page when it came to discussions (they were frequently bouncing between topics) so they popped open some booze for a social lubricant.

2 hours later and Weed becomes a topic, which is something he's passionate about. Booze + political disagreements hardly ever mix well.

Honestly, it wasn't shit. Sure, it got a little heated, but it's not like it came to blows or anything. Has Crowder even talked about it? It feels like the internet is trying to spark drama where there frankly is none.

Never forget when Rogaine was fawning over Ronda Rousey, saying she could beat half of the male bantamweight fighters in the UFC. A lot of dumb people agreed. Top kek

How awesome was Newsradio?

this

Yesterday he had Rogan on his show and he took an old SS helmet that he had and used the front edge of the helmet to cut off the head of a mannequin baby-saying that he wants to genocide all Jewish babies exactly like the Nazis did

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

He was very aggressive about getting Joe to use that soap bar he said he made...I didn't get what was up with that.

he does a lot of drugs

youtu.be/Y8Uu3HNlVdo?t=3314

He was on Crowder yesterday

Rogan apologized on his own Instagram and bent the knee on Crowder's show last night.

Crowder: alpha. Rogan: beta. Confirmed twice over.

Rogan is smart enough to smell Crowder's bullshit a mile away. Rogan may be conservative about some things, that doesn't mean he's some dittohead retard that cannot critically think about his positions. He's not a propagandist like Crowder.

I'm fucking dying lv bro

Sure he is. Even those """sources""" Jamie pulled up go on to contradict what they were saying was true. Of course they only read once sentence from it and don't attempt to find any other sources so you wouldn't know this unless you read it yourself.

Joe&Jones strongest team

Suddenly Joe and Brian Callen have found their balls when discussing Hillary.

I think Joe was drinking a bit before he got there but honestly this podcast isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Crowder tried to throw some bullshit out there and expected people just to look past it just because. It's what the Crowder/Milo live off of not that I necessarily have a problem with them.

Why does he care so fucking much about his weed? Is that honestly the most important issue for him? Weed is the driving force behind his politics?

It's not a weed issue, it's an issue of liberty

who cares? crowder is full of shit

Why cant Joe sit at home and get stoned? Why does Joe want to get stoned and drive around town?

You couple a manlet on steroids with a whiny manchild and of course you get friction.

>All weed smokers deep deep down know how degenerate, paranoia-inducing, and being comfortable with mediocrity marijuana makes you
This

t. college pothead

So why DO conservatives get so salty over weed and drugs anyway?

I mean, it seems...
It SEEMS, like drugs are to conservatives when guns are to liberals.

Would Sam Hyde handle Joe in a fight?

What is this meme?

That's what liquor does to people, and mixing that with pot doesn't help. He likely had good intentions in his head and wanted to joke around but lost his self-awareness.

>professional fighter vs mememan
i don't think he has any chance

Drug addicts can be obnoxious.

It was the liquid jew

Weed makes you degenerate and people want them legal

Degenerates like guns and people want them illegal.

Totally different.

Intoxication affects people in different ways. Turns out Joe is an angry drunk.

He can't handle his drink. Two fucking measly drinks and he's out of his mind. Shameful.

>I don't like weed because some people cause trouble
>I don't like guns because some people cause trouble
Ma'am?

Yeah, because there are people paid to hunt us down and lock us in cages.

>All weed smokers deep deep down know how degenerate, paranoia-inducing, and being comfortable with mediocrity marijuana makes you

Main reason why I stopped (though I never got into it for long). It just never ends well - at least for me, that is. So drinking it is~

Please show me where he was pro-Hillary. I will save you the time: YOU CAN'T.

Meme man is roughly 4 feet taller than Joe and always carries his peacekeeper.

everyone does. even you. even crowder.

Cause and effect vs correlation

Because crowder is a fag and can only communciate with left vs right tripe.

BUT DUDE THE WEED CURES CANCER BRO. YOU CANT DISPROVE IT DOESNT

Phil Hartman and that Kids In The Hall guy were good, Rogan wasn't

Sure. Watch the live podcast they did during the election with Bill Burr and those other """comedians""". Joe was increasingly butt-blasted as the Trump kept winning states. He's a crypto-leftist in denial and thinks >MUH ELK HUNTING makes him a """centrist""".

He supported Hillary subconsciously check mate faggot

>ALPHA BETA ALPHA BETA FORGET STRATEGY EVERY ACTION AND JUDGEMENT IN LIFE IS ABOUT ALPHA BETA
After finishing high school, you'll learn that eventually that sometimes you can get a bit too silly drunk around company and apologize when it's appropriate.

lmao

You could just decide to not smoke weed, vote in favor of it or move to somewhere its acceptable

Steven Crowder is a flaming retard who should be put in his place more often. He's LARPing as an intellectual when he's read probably a dozen books in his life and hates educated people. His idiotic brand of christianity is worthy of ridicule and his whole identity has been manufactured in order to reassure himself of his masculinity. What's the great fear, Stevie? That you might be... well... I won't say the word, I'll just let it echo for itself deep in your soul like a tormented prisoner in the bowels of a prison. But it's got to be said that your "ironically" dressing up like a woman as a "joke" at every possible opportunity is a bit transparent.

How are we this far into the thread and nobody has checked these fuckong quads? In nu/pol/ its summer every fucking day.

Or I could be a man and stand up for sovereignty of the self in every way I can. There is nothing more beta-boot-licker than allowing the government to decide what you do with your own body. Quit being such a pussy, faggot.

10/10 bait but still bait nonetheless

no I dont

because stuff..

I like Rogan, when there's someone interesting as a guest. Most videos are unwatchable however.
That Canadian professor and Alex Jones were 100% entertaining through whole video.

I love Crowder though, and watch every video he puts out.

That interview was so painful that I had to turn it off. Seems like both were just spouting bullshit and screaming over each other. No arguments or even conversation.

No coffee? No cigarettes? No alcohol? No tylenol? No aspirin? No benadryl? No coough syrup? No exercise? No thrill seeking? No B vitamins?

I bet you're a blast to be around.

How you can't tell Crowder was making shit up wholesale is the real mystery.

what is his brand of christianity?

t. assblasted Roganite

Even with all of Joe's testosterone injections and posturing he still is the lesser man to Steven Crowder HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Your typical unsophisticated evangelical variety.

I prefer pot to alcohol, but it affects people differently.
One thing it does do is heighten emotions, but so does alcohol. So its all about how you handle it.
I love pot I'm never paranoid, I used marijuana to work through those mental issues actually.
And I'm still myself on it, but when I watch my brother or friends drink too much they turn into another person and get stupid and their personality becomes disturbing to be around.
That being said a LOT of pot smokers are fucking faggot assholes who ruin it for the rest of us.

Crowder is a pussy who can't give bants. He'd rather show off his based balck (tm) conservative friends and call hitler a liberal than actually be funny or make points that can hold up to banter. Joe needs people like Milo and Jontron to give him rightwing basic opinions.

rogan wanted to have a regular conversation and crowder came out with a bunch of political talking points like an autistic robot then stuck to a blatantly bullshit statistic for 40 minutes, when he gets proven wrong he just squeals like a child about some imagined persecution and doubles down on his shit

>mfw he missed his flight

that dude is a fucking dweeb

No that's just what civilized white adults do when human relations get rocky because of alcohol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5'7 vs 6'6

Look Joe's a passionate guy, especially about marijuana, which isn't a bad thing but he's extremely biased about anything pro marijuana to the point where there's no way he can coherently have a debate on the topic.

I'm surprised Crowder didn't just avoid the topic altogether.

If you listen to Crowder's argument, he wasn't necessarily taking a hardline stance against marijuana, he correctly pointed out that there was intellectual dishonesty from some proponents of marijuana legalization, that there are studies and evidence which support that there are negative side effects observed in some users from prolongued usage of cannabis.
A lot of pro weed people have been in an echo chamber that pushes the idea that weed is a harmless drug and not without consequences and it's not just Joe Rogan, almost every pot enthusiast I've ever debated will completely reject even the possibility that prolonged usage has some potential of negative side effects on physical and mental health as well as short term physical impairment effects.

Joe chimped out about this. He did have a clear advantage in having Jamie look up an article that only supported his view and actually had contradictory information in it which conveniently Jamie didn't mention.

So Crowder was also correct in complaining that it wasn't a fair argument to begin with. I like joe but marijuana is just one topic that he can't seem to have an open minded about or conduct a civilized debate on.

And that episode remains the most viewed podcast in history.

You bring up a good point. While there's no question skill has every bit of advantage, a large size difference can close that gap by a great amount obviously favoring the bigger guy, I think Joe would have a slight advantage but it would be pretty close.

>muh sovereignty
>i can do whatever i want
Have fun getting arrested, faggot.

Truth.

I still smoke, but goddamn I am stepping it down. Shit fucks with your head after awhile.

>Crowder couldn't admit he got proven wrong
Because he wasn't.

I may be a dope smoking drunken degenerate but I don't live like an animal like that guy

Yep, Rogan's little tirade is classic addict behavior.. and thats coming from a (mostly) recovered addict myself.
No one gets that emotional and defensive unless they have deep attachment issues (addiction).

If the emotional response isnt enough to convince you that Rogan aint addicted, check his behavior. He is sitting there smoking up by himself in front of someone who does not enjoy the substance. And by the effect of one bowl of weed vs lets say alcohol, this is the equivalent of some guy taking multiple shots of whiskey while having a discussion with someone who is sober.
Thats not normal behavior. If you cant remain sober in an environment that reflects it, your an addict.
How pathetic would it look if instead of smoking on a pipe, he was sipping whiskey out of a mickey by himself the whole time.
Or snorting lines by himself?

>inb4 weed aint addictive its just a plant bro

dude when are we going to get a jones & rogan network

I think he's just triggered by weed being illegal. He's pretty chill on everything else but that one topic is his personal crusade.