I hate you nazis so much

you people are monsters and ruining my life
>im scared i might get deported
>i just want to get through college and not lose all my studies
>my friend already got sent back to iran and she is so upset and lost all her studies
why are you so cruel do you have a care

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=hz1DfVZnR3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REPORTED

and to ICE too.

POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES

fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>you people are monsters and ruining my life
your life is only ruined if you broke the law and thought you could get away with it.

Are you here legally, or are did you think shitting all over our laws would endear yourself to us?

I'm not a nazi, I just live here. Chill out man.

But how can you get in college if you're illegal?..

Post nudes of your friend

I hope we tear down that stupid fucking statue kek fuck off we're full

unlike you illegals they aren't breaking any laws
you made your bed now lie in it

so long, Habeeb

it isn't the statue that's the problem, its the kike prose that's associated with it. Leftshits now believe that its a symbol for letting in millions of illiterate brown people

>she is so upset and lost all her studies
she is just upset that she can't secretly get dicked by white boys anymore and has to become one of Abdullah's harem pieces.

mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=hz1DfVZnR3E

she's probably upset that she can no longer take advantage of America's generous international student program and that she will be sent to a country where women are forced to wear trashbags even though she will rationalize that that is somehow empowering

Go away

bye

>Lady Liberty
How tolerant of her. The natives must have really appreciated her awareness.

>forced to wear trashbags

i kekd

you can study the anatomy of dog penises on the way back to whatever shithole you came from, faggot

oh, so this thread is just bait?

You have to go back.

Maybe Trump will allow service to guarantee citizenship.

REPORTED TO ICE. Get fucked spic.

The United States owes foreigners nothing. We have been in a slow decline for decades now, and we're trying to fix it. It may or may not work but it's better than nothing.

If our are here legally and not from a travel suspended state, you are fine. If not the first, that's your own fault. If not the second, best of luck staying in college.

We have been desensitized by liberal crybabies constantly telling us how racist and mean we are. Blame yourselves.

>Emma Lazarus poem
>American Values

Get a grip. Spend less time on /pol and more time studying the country that you think owes you something (hint: start long before 1776, heck, read the English Bill of Rights, and focus on pre-WWI rather than post-1960s).

>MY life
>I just want
>MY studies
>MY friend

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, SELFISH CUNT

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

That poem was written by a jew and was attached after the french had given us the statue.
You need to go back.

Fake.
LARPER.

make a change.org petition to replace the sl's plaque for one saying "fuck off, we're full"

Lol. Cry more faggit.

You.
Have.
To.
Go.
Back.