DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK

((( SOCIAL NETWORKS )))

>having Facebook in the first place
For what purpose?

MANIFEESTOS ARE UP TO A FEW PARAGRAPHS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS KIKE DOING I SWEAR TO GOD
THEY CAN'T EVEN DO MANIFESTOS RIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok fine, I will admit that Hitler, Zuckerberg, and Soros can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like David Brock I might add).

However, after investigating further into their great efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Sorosr, Zuckerberg, and Hitler are true patriots that have the vested interests of all true genociders at heart.

this comment was my favorite

I am reminded of President Lincoln's remarks during the American Civil War: "We can succeed only by concert. It is not 'can any of us imagine better?' but, 'can we all do better?' The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, act anew."

BTW we can't delete it. It will trap the 95% of population if we let it happen.
Subvert it, yes. Convince people to leave the place.
They're saying this about Sup Forums right now. He probably bought it.

Isn't it illegal to use Sup Forums on Shabbos

Facebook has officially become a cult.

>tfw I tought I had one message

>you will never be a normie named Nathan who gets FB messages from Stacy about the party tonight

this was mine

bump

>current year
>still hasnt deleted his kikebook
kys

funny because he stole facebook from the true creators lel
surprise surprise

This kike must salty if he released this piece of shit. Why would he even announce his attentions for globalism when the entire world is turning against that?

What isn't connected in the world? I literally talk to people across the globe instantly. What is this kike talking about being more connected? We already are. Except the totalitarian regimes who he bends over sucking the cock of. But all the free countries are connected. All we're doing is maintaining our freedom and national identity you kike faggot, what's the problem with that?

it's a new form of colonialism

the 'white man's burden' all over again

he's so disconnected from 'reality' that he is experiencing the bill gates effect. he wants to help niggers more than americans.

all through the lens of inclusivity and being 'open and connected'

hello nathan

He made it though.

>The two most discussed concerns this past year were about diversity of viewpoints we see (filter bubbles) and accuracy of information (fake news). I worry about these and we have studied them extensively, but I also worry there are even more powerful effects we must mitigate around sensationalism and polarization leading to a loss of common understanding.
>concerns this past year were about diversity of viewpoints
>diversity of viewpoints
>concerns