Hungary Appreciation

>redpilled
>Mostly white Christians
>Traditional
>Wants tighter border security
>Beautiful Culture
>Beautiful Architecture
>Cheapest cost of living in the world

Hungary, what do you guys think of English speaking Americans? Can I live there?

You forgot to mention that they are poor as fuck and it's infested with cigány

But If I went there with my 10k in savings Id be living like a king

what is this Cigany?

It's Sup Forums meme
Magyar cigany
Gypsies

And yeah you've mentioned the main problem - you would have to work in another country for you to be worth it living there

I don't think 10k is that much. That's like renting an average apartment + food for a year or two.
I mean, it's okay but if you don't speak hungarian then there's not much point.

Well 10k is in America for average obese burger couple months of expense

Well sure but you'd not "live as a king off of it". Buying a house is probably around 20-30k and then you've got living expenses and all that. Realistically, renting a decent flat, not living on water and ramen would be more than 10k a year in the capital. You can look for cheaper places around the vicinity or something but then you'd need a car to get around, which is again a good chunk of money.

comp[ared to the fact that an average home in my area (small house) is 1 million dollars, Id say sign me up

I will learn Hungarian

Look at this beut

Sure, if you can keep yourself afloat then nobody will stop you. I wouldn't say that it's the cheapest in the world, in romania or ukraine or south east asia you could buy things for a lot less money. But yeah obviously the quality of living is not so great in those places so I guess it's more like the cost of living for a safe, developed country is pretty good.

Budapest is a 10/10 citty ,on the same level as Prague or krakow and even Paris. I fucking loved it. No shitskins, everyone was white except for the asian tourists, and the architecture and ambiance was outstanding!

whats the average Hungarian view on Americans? do they hate us? I dont want to be an unwelcome immigrant

I am white and friendly

Wait, Hungary

What the fueck is this shit? why are you putting up THIS???

I don't think anyone gives a shit. People like banter, like most europeans and I guess the stereotype is that americans are sensitive and get offended easily so it might be harder to fit in. Like if you go to a pub you'll hear a lot of racist jokes and stuff but past that if you pay your rent then I don't think anyone would care.

People don't really have a problem with americans.
We also don't have problems with immigrants that come here and work. We, on the other hand despise of ILLEGAL immigrants, just look at the fence.

Im jealous desu

American culture is so young yet it was already destroyed by Modernist Jews
East Europe is a fantasy land, like disneyland but real

idk these "modern art" buildings all look garbage to me but I guess they're trying to lure tourists

Excellent. hopefully Hungarian is not one of the hardest languages or something

also holy shit my money transfers to 2904400.00 Hungarian Forint. Im a millionaire!

>Excellent. hopefully Hungarian is not one of the hardest languages or something
of course not :^)

It's a shithole at least the hungarians are, come over in Transylvania and see those uncivilised fucks in action, protesting all day for "independence" they speak their shitty language everywhere and get mad when you don't understand them, and they spread their shitty mongol genes everywhere

ok Hungary, this is a little disheartening

isnt your population only 5% jew? Zionist dont run the country right?

>

Transylvania I thought would be cool because of the whole impaling thing

I don't think it's 5%. The 2011 census says 0.1% of the population is judaist.

Alig várom, hogy az ott élő

you rarely see jews in the country, they don't have power here

Is that google translate?

NEVER use hungo to english translating, it's completely shit

Go to the margit híd during summer then. It's kippah fiesta there.

>I guess the stereotype is that americans are sensitive and get offended easily so it might be harder to fit in
What the fuck does that mean you faggot?

>18

What the fuck..

because everything offends everybody so easily there, liberalism ruined your country's image desu

They need this man back

kek yes

looks like a complicated language..

Yeah American Travelers are usually Libtard women looking for "Cultural enrichment"

cant handle the bantz
I think it's inflated, the language just works differently and mostly uses suffixes which would be grammatical cases in different languages

Yeah. Hungary seems like one of the few places to still have a good time in Europe. Can't go to England, Sweden, Germany, France or Italy anymore.