So is this a good or bad thing?

npr.org/2017/02/17/515662976/migrants-choose-arrest-in-canada-over-staying-in-the-u-s

For the US: great
For Canada: well, Canada

What's that image? the
>14 heartbreaking photos that will make you say fuck borders and law and order

also rare flag

Canada is a humanitarian superpower

Canada suceeded where the US couldn't

Would you be upset if all of your immigrants and darkies left for Australia?

We should build a high capacity train to help them.

They are self deporting

Can we please stop winning Mr. Trump?

For USA: Win
For Canada: Win

HOW DID THEY EVEN GET HERE??

AMERICA IS LITERALLY A LARGE LANDMASS THAT SEPARATES NIGGER MEXICANS FROM GLORIOUS SHITCANADA

Fuck

>0
420 is for fagits

>succeeded

Just like Germanistan, eh?

Yes:
Sweden
Canada
Germany

we are the WINNERS

>If "refugees" invade your country, you win.

SORT YOUR COUNTRY OUT

AND THAT'S THAT!

america let them in

I don't want to celebrate myself, but when millions of underprivileged individuals leave their homes behind to go to germany, we must be doing something very right.

kek

Win/Win

MULTIKULTI
FICKI FICKI
ZÖ TÖLERANT

Canada is arresting immigrants and the US left wants to keep them.

really made me think

why are germans always pro-EU and overall massive globalist shills ?

Letting yourself be used and abused at an unsustainable capacity and magnitude = doing something right.

Sure why not.

very good thing for america. Canadians will love it too. Overall a positive thing, if it were true.

>we must be doing something very right.
=footing the bill and tolerating the fallout

Bad.

We are losing money arresting these fucks.
Murica, please build northern wall too, k thx.

Stop putting your failures on us.

Here you go, friend

Neck yourself, Hans. You are an embarrassment to our race.

This shit is great. The self-deporting is already happening. Concern shills have been constant with "we can't remove 30 million people!" Wrong. Get millions and the rest will start leaving-since they'll never know when they're next.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

don't do that, there's no shame in winning

Alright Canabros, let's do what the Americans were too pussy to do, Gather them all up and bury them in a giant hole.

CANADA, NO!

Well, it's good that they're getting the same treatment either side of the border. They're breaking the law.

It's bad that public ally funded national radio is spinning this as anything but immigrants being retarded.

>oh no, we'll be arrested if we stay in America! Let's go to Canada where we will be fucking cold and arrested!

Unless they're legal immigrants, in which case it is legitimately the MOST retarded
>oh no! literally fucking nothing bad is going to happen to me. Let me go to Canada where I will be fucking cold and arrested!

Not that it's supposed to make sense. This is just a few people being paid by Soros to make a scene, so that liberal megaphones can make noise about what circumstance is "forcing" immigrants to do.

You've got a drama teacher for a leader and a literal Somalian in charge of immigration....

There is room in the hole for him too.

Oh noooo that sucks

Ita a fake story? Because it wouldn't be arrest if the faggot pm didn't offer them a home in Canada

thanks fampai

just as planned, self-deportation is working

They snuck along with Tredeau when he left Washington.

Burn leafs fucking BURN!

I can't wait for the snow to melt so the hordes of shitskins flow into Canada raping and killing the leafs. The Chinese leafs will build walls around their enclaves taking in white leaf refugees only to cook them in ovens with their sex dogs.

Feels so damn good!

OUT OUT OUT

You know if you pay the illeagles $25 ($100CAD) They will dig the hole for you.

Love you Germany.

Why not flood Canada with subhumans? Not like anyone cares about Canada, or even remembers they exist most of the time.

Heh heh, those migrants are fucked. For them they either get arrested in Canada, or get deported from the US and then arrested in Canada or end up getting killed in the US.

Americans can't claim asylum, those migrants will be returned to their place of entering Canada, which is the US.

t. Americans are mostly Mexican trolls and forget immigration law exists

Wait, why is Canada arresting them? I thought Canada welcomes immigrants.

hehehehe

As much as cuckdeau wishes otherwise, we still have laws regarding illegal border hopping.

Expect Trudeau to try and implement some bullshit workaround like with the mexican visas.

"arrest" is code word for keeping them here for an indefinite period.

Canada doesn't have migrant centers, so they will be putting them into spare houses all over the province.

Then the refugee relief groups will receive tax money from the government and distribute food to them.

They aren't going to jail where they can be cheaply processed and kept from doing crime, they'll be out in the open drinking booze, doing drugs, fucking your gf with your tax money.

So Canada is arresting them? Not a very welcoming thing to do.

JUST AS PLANNED

You do have a superior system for social aid...based around the "hardworking German" motif this was great. But, alas some of the refugees do not share that socialization. So, prepare for a tax increase, because the money has to come from somewhere...because obviously more require it.
Doing something right...sure, for Germans. For refugees...may be suspect in the future.

It's not a big problem.
They get held, go to trial, and in most cases are deported back.

Fuck off were full