strawpoll.me/12359654
strawpoll.me/12359654
strawpoll.me/12359654
strawpoll.me/12359654
strawpoll.me/12359654

>Blair calls for undead army to rise against Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38996179

>Bercow aide reveals Labour bias, controversy rolls on
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227188/Speaker-John-Bercow-caught-new-row-Tory-MPs.html

>Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies; UKIP in collapse
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/paul-nuttall-ukip-hillsborough-claims-lynda-roughley-stoke-by-election-a7580616.html

>Bank of England to keep using meaty fivers, now tenners too - despite fiat currency on brink of collapse
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/15/bank-england-retain-plastic-5-note-vegan-protest-10-animal-fat

>UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

>Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

>UK Church of England is splitting further over report on gay marriage
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38982013

>Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

>May has no plan for UK energy mix, unable to respond on nuclear
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/theresa-may-ducking-concerns-about-future-of-moorside-nuclear-power-station-35454148.html

>Air pollution at breaking point - EU slams UK
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/air-pollution-final-warning-european-commission-uk-breaches-failure-latest-environment-16-areas-a7581191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fesv7_fXvs
youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA
talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html
talkradio.co.uk/radio/schedule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;

So is Brexit happening or not?

leave nut tall alone, lad.

He's had a hard life.

>no brexit_cancelled.jpg

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>Macedonian degenerate cigan

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

He seems to be the common theme in all of these world disasters, perhaps he caused them.

Of course not.

>In the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and
>take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.”

Canadian motion to ban islamophobia in the works right now. Reckon we'll get it under May?

Might as well be the guy in the suit from Fringe.

BRISTOL
R
I
SICK
TOP STUFF
O
LADS

APOLOGISE

>now, perhaps because the (((media))) hate all that is White*

Why do you keep saying the Quadroon is my wife.

F A K E N E W S

I want to say that our greater exposure to Islam would mean that something like this would receive more opposition than it did over there. Sadly things don't always work out the way they should.

Probably
I'm sure there is already enough legislation in the UK capable of being interpreted in order to criminalise "Islamophobia", if not explicit laws against it.

This really pisses me off, and it seems to be their favourite tactic - calling something "Islamophobic" - the obvious purpose is to try and denigrate any criticism of Islam into some kind of baseless fear.

Abort it.

I would call it the San Francisco of the UK if it wasn't for Brighton.

Was he a Blarite?

Won't be a problem once we chuck 'em all out - won't be any left to be phobic against.

Pretty much

I wish I had a tranny girlfriend to bum

Islamophobia is already banned under the HRA and the ECHR.

Cyka blyat

Seems legit.

>Identity, one of our best tripfags is still yet to return after impregnating a 1/8th Dominican

One has only to look at their methods of town-planning and water-supply, their obstinate clinging to everything that is out of date and a nuisance, a spelling system that defies analysis, and a system of weights and measures that is intelligible only to the compilers of arithmetic books, to see how little they care about mere efficiency
Lmfao, there's nothing I love more than when Eurofaggots lord it over about their precious metric system, a completely arbitrary system based on the length of one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the North Pole (how rational) that ended up being a wrong miscalculation anyway. They even had to create a "metric foot" among other things because as it turns out their shitty autistic units were useless in the real world to the surprise of no one. Really goes to show you what shallow, surface-level posturing queers Euros are.

Only as much as Stalin was a Stalinist.

I think I have seen one of those buses around, I'm not even in London.

Is that from that old mine chimney thingy on the hill?

kek

That was a George Orwell quote
youtube.com/watch?v=JXm5hklbBsA

*Tips Oyster card*

Good way to protect the busses.

If you were smart you would do this.

How's the situation with those refugees?
US still taking them off your hands?

Go get one then

FUCKS SAKE I HAVE A FOOT FETISH TOO

UPDATE YOUR FUCKING LISTS YOU FUCKING SCUM

F A R T S
A H
R A P I S T
T T
S H I T S
Y
M
E N E M A
N
S

I've never heard of Cabot Tower referred to as a mine chimney. It is, for all that I know, a pretty much decorative tower built around 100 years ago.
It is a prominent part of West Bristol's skyline. East Bristol's skyline meanwhile is made up of trash from the later 20th century.

Who are you?

Peter Hitchens is on Galloway's radio show atm to talk Trump.

talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html

I'm secretly the Blair poster, Moat poster, Karen poster and the Mummy poster.

You're not very good at this are you

Are you rising up?

Some half brown slut on my facebook feed is celebrating the Greens beating UKIP in a parish by-election

result was something like 340-115 votes

>Local election preferences in Glasgow:

>SNP: 58% (+2)
>Conservative: 19% (-1)
>Labour: 11% (-)
>Scottish Greens: 7% (+2)
>Others: 5% (+1)

>(via YouGov / 14 - 15 Feb)

NUKE
THIS
SHITHOLE

I'm the "General Cakeboy" poster.

In fact, given that nothing is happening right now, I might go start the thread again.

Oh I'm rising up if you know what I mean

Thank you.

Will this be available on any kind of catchup service?

Yeah, talkRADIO put the entirety of their shows available to listen back on talkradio.co.uk/radio/schedule

If the economy takes a turn for the worse I will be.

Tbh I'd rather have him back in Number 10 than have Mummy May continue to "stand up for the children" and force age restrictions on everything.

And you wonder why so many teenagers nowadays have fake IDs.

Is it bad that skinny girls with pot bellies turn me on?

Pic related

I do love that his notion of redpilling the masses about Brexit is to tell them everything that Remain tried to say again and hope that it comes true. I couldn't believe the audacity he had to say that fears over immigration were misappropriated in that what people feared was middle eastern immigration, i.e. the refugees. This is despite the fact that the person who invited them here in the first places was Merkel.

Long sighs from Hitchens.

>Tbh I'd rather have him back in Number 10

neck urself lad

big dave > mummy may >>>>> power gap >>> brown >>>>>>>>>> blair

>That long sigh from Hitchens when Blair is mentioned

>Is it wrong that I find images of healthy young women who are clearly able to reproduce attractive?

There would be something wrong with you if you didn't.

Can I bum you m8, if you put on a dress it wont be as gay

Must be weird, but I don't find bints knocked up by some other bloke attractive at all. Guess I'm not a cuck.

>beer belly
no

anal is overrated and only hot because its kinky tbqh

the actual pleasure and act is inferior to vaginal

So true. It's only hot because it's sheer degradation.

>Inb4 all the secret sissies who like getting fucked by daddy disagree with you

I don't even accept her as PM, same with brown, who voted for these guys? no one, the swapped seats with people who dropped out.

Dave was awful you mong.

>implying you wouldn't be cucking someone else

It's not like it isn't fun, but having done it a few times, I find it like oral in terms of actual pleasure, hot because its different from vaginal but actually just doesn't feel as good.

I love rimming or fingering my girl's arse while we fuck though, that is the best

>you vote for prime minister

Be honest with me, is there any redeeming value in a politics degree?

I wouldn't because I have morals and am not interested in fucking someone who's also being fucked by someone else.

There is no redeeming value in any degree mate.

No, unless it's a mixed degree such as Politics and Economics, or from an elite university

Philosophy, Politics, and Economics from Oxford is probably the single most powerful degree in the country

I'm not suggesting actually doing anything, I was just stating that finding someone attractive who is proven to be a fertile mate is entirely natural.

Eh. I don't personally agree. Pregnant women are pretty gross.

This bitch isn't pregnant though, she thought she was but it turned out she was just a bit fat

There is something about them from the breasts upward.

Any degree that's essay based is basically shite.

>2017
>having morals

Kek

Even worse then, ew.

Its some peoples fetish when pregnant women 'glow'. Weird if you ask me

you have as long as you like to name any decision ever taken by anyone ever in the history of politics or any other field, that was taken with "perfect knowledge"

No, but I do have plenty of pretty dresses. Best of luck finding someone, user. :)

This

we are in the age of decadence, just ride the wave of bodily fluids, narcotics and despondence until the sweet embrace of death takes us

>big tits
>healthy looking skin
Yeah what a weird fetish.

The Final Solution.

Woooo

kek

master level chess

I don't disagree with what you are implying however.

>ever
>having (((morals)))

Not even once

Another mans child in their belly

>Philosophy, Politics, and Economics from Oxford is probably the single most powerful degree in the country
Anonymong

>tits upward

Prove it isn't

It's a degree held by dozens of top politicians including many former PMs, as well as lots of the most influential journalists and editors, and likely a good deal of CEOs