Soros' Dirty Tricks Exposed

As a citizen from a country targeted by Soros I tell you this fellow Americans.
As a citizen from a country that has been targeted by Soros organized protests and color revolution, I can tell you what to expect in the period going forward. Trust me I've seen this professional protestors backed by Soros in action for years now. We even have a word for them here in Macedonia, we call them 'Sorosoids'.

Anyway, I'll try to be short but concise.

1. Expect the media to continue it's lies and propaganda against Trump. They will literally blow shit out of proportion. You have to stay vigilant.

2. The protests will also continue. More importantly, they will be waiting and pouncing on every 'mistake' that Trump may or may not do, even if he does not they will make one up. They will spin something and present it as a cause to riot. Especially look out for groups like BLM, and emotionally charged events like mass shootings. etc. They will use that to portray Trump in a bad light. Also if there ever is a legitimate reason for people to protest during Trump's presidency - they also will be there( i.e. hijacking a legitimate protest). In short, their goal will be moar protests, moar riots, moar violence. They will even go as far as to provoke the police shamelessly. Something similar as you have seen in Project Veritas videos.

3. Expect democrats to sabotage the work of Trump at every corner. In my country the Soros backed political party did some pretty childish things - like literally flooding the parliament with papers/laws that made no sense - just so that they could delay the passing of a law proposed by the ruling party. I don't know if this is possible in US, but if it is expect something of the sorts.

Other urls found in this thread:

strike4democracy.com/
factchecking.mk/the-term-sorosoids-is-discriminatory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4. This might be less likely to happen especially in the early stages, but I won't rule it out. Remember they can leak emails/phone calls too. It will take some time though, maybe a few years, so that they can gather enough info that can be used against Trump or his administration. This does not necessarily mean that they will be waiting for Trump to say something bad - but rather after say 2 years worth of phone calls/emails they can cut out conversations and present to the public in a way that might imply that Trump did, or plans to do something unlawful/corrupt/bad. This strategy also ties with no.2 as this could be a cause for even more protest/riots.

5. Expect foreign/european libtards who are still in power to endorse the anti trump sentiment, although I think that they are not that serious of a threat, as they themselves face similar movements like Trump's in their own countries and elections are looming there as well.

6. Part of this whole asymmetrical assault on Trump could also be false flags. Depending on how desperate they are, they could very well play this card too. Look out for terror attacks/shootings done by right winger whites. They will aim to create anger/fear/revolt and blame these kinds of events as a direct result of Trumps presidency.

Thta would be it I guess, I will update if something else comes to mind.

Just Remember they will try to provoke violence as much as possible, do not fall for this. Any and all violence during Trumps presidency will be used against him by the Media/NGO's.

if digits Soros dies of a heart-attack.

You all can thank me later.

Praise Kek

>believing Soros is the main bad guy behind everything

oh you dont even know how bad it truly is sweetie.

How old is he now? 89?

>You will live to see Soros die
But the best part is:
>Soros will live to see his dreams die before him

Strike4Democracy: National Day of Action to Push Back Against Assaults on Democratic Principles

strike4democracy.com/

Thanks bro. How did you hold them off in Macedonia?

Soros lost ONE BILLION DOLLARS when Hillary lost the election

That makes me very happy

Ok fine, I will admit that Hitler and Soros can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like David Brock I might add).

However, after investigating further into their great efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Soros and Hitler are true patriots that have the vested interests of all true genociders at heart.

Whose above Soros?

checked. confirmed.

rockefucker, ratschitt and moloch

Redshields. Golden manly bags. Warlike Burgers. French Pontificators. 9 more senpaitachi that I can´t remember off the top of my head.

Praise Kek, I feel he is building up for some real-ass happenings shortly.

Can you feel it anons? It´s like a dull thunder, a buildup of a storm, a tension in the air and an aching of the joints.

i will bump

They all are. Soros is the mid-game boss of a JRPG where you think you've taken out the main baddy while an even darker force begins to show itself

Because all these things have worked so well up until now

factchecking.mk/the-term-sorosoids-is-discriminatory/

kek

He had a good run.

>they will try to provoke violence

be a patriot

starve the corporations

the deep state runs multinational corporations

disengaging multinational corporations by boycott/economic sanctions will hurt the deep state

by drinking coke/pepsi, eating at mcdonalds, buying at walmart, eating gmo, buying a new car, going to your corporate job, going to university, using netflix you support the deep state

disengage in all economic activities that support your totalitarian oppressors

withdraw $$ from financial institutions/stock market

research the companies/stocks the (soros/neocons etc) deep state owns

tl;dr economic sanction/embargo

Kek. We Euro-burgers' got quite a fight on our hands.
On our team, Trump is a thousand times the man than any of them. I suppose we havePepe, the average joe, maybe the Army and the Cops. Anyone else?

They worked in Ukraine and in the Arab Spring in some cases

What will happen on May Day?

i can feel it mr krabs

>suck off daddy trump and corporate class CEOs like Rex Tillerson
>consider worst enemy to be banker Jews and corporations
>trump and Soros literally the same kind of people

Why is pol in denial that their worst enemy is also their idol? Capitalists are the enemy, not liberals. Ffs you're falling into the rich elites plan to divide and conquer. Trump and his cabinet are one in the same with MSM and George soros. None of them are your ally. Recognize you condition and rise up against the elite.

>boycott netflix
you have an economic embargo on the globalists

boycott corporations

tssss
you're not trying to start a war between gog and magog, are you?

liberals are the brownshirts of the globalists

Trump is a patriot and gives a fuck about his country

if you are an unbeliever, just sit back, relax, and show your support and respect to your country and President as he tackles and obliterates the corruption and destruction of the globalists (sorosites/neocons)