OUR GUY

>Sup Forums our guy
twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/832664638408028160

All black people are stup-

Obama pretty much turned his back on his community and legalized degeneracy in the country when he became President. A lot of us wanted him gone.

>can i lives in da house now massah?

Of course he can

He makes me proud to be a Wisconsinite

>implying he's not cleaning house now

DELET

this election has brought some based uncle toms out of the woodwork. although I do respect them, it doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is a whites only board

He can own a house down the street from me because he's redpilled. I don't hate people I hate niggers and other animals. Liberals and other sheep that have bought into (((their))) lies aren't people.

>5 oclock somewhere clock

Another negro dancing for massa. I'm so tired of this dude.

I don't think anyone is going to suggest that.
The simple reality is that people like Ben Carson are far more intelligent than I could hope to be, but they're anecdotes.
When discussing the black population as a whole they are one standard deviation lower than the average of the white population and almost two standard deviations lower than the Asian and Ashkenazi Jewish populations.
What does this mean in reality?
Well, when African Americans go to school they perform poorer than their counterparts. Without Affirmative action they would be hard-pressed to be accepted into a university. Without a degree they are unlikely to get a high paying job.
They may even end up living in poverty.
Poverty is the number one predictor of crime. The black population also has a RAMPANT crime problem as well. In fact their culture they seem to have created revolves in part around it.

African Americans are competing in the free market against races that are going to take them to lunch. It's not beneficial for them to be in the country competing against anyone but their kin and it doesn't assist any other race because of the crime that comes with it.

where would you rather him be?
continue to be milwaukee county sheriff or should he have a go at being a wisconsin us senator?

This is what we could have had. A army of redpilled, fast twitch muscle, naturally tribial, soldiers and cops ready to serve the greater good of Western Civilization.

Instead the (((democrats))) poisoned them with welfare and created rap/gang culture.

Such a fucking coon.

He's a race mixer and therefore a race traitor, innit?

Guess you would be fine with Rapefugees taking blonde child brides as long as they go on Fox News and say "praise kek" every once in a while. Cuck.

David Clarke and Tommy Sotomayor da bes

This

sheriff Clarke has proven himself. he has stuck on our side thick and thin, loyalty of that caliber is rare nowadays.

He's trying to bleach his kids.

He's a hardworking man, pays his taxes, doesn't tolerate degeneracy and calls out niggers for being niggers. He's ok by me. Now if he was pulling the race card and going "we wuz" I'd say lynch him, his wife and necklace the kids.

le based black people

dude fuck off with your storm-edge. HWNDU showed how diverse Sup Forums really is.

Find your white supremacy elsewhere

This man is a legend.

I think these kinda replies to him show who the real racists are. If you're black and don't tow the line you're not really black, you're an Uncle Tom, or brainwashed or whatever. Democrats have always been the party of racists and the KKK

/Thread

where do you get that shirt?

I hate when people don't understand this shit.
"Niggers average IQ is sub-par", does not mean all niggers are stupid. It means they are stupid as a collective.
"Whites are a superior race" does not mean all whites are superior, it means whites as a collective are superior.
"Gas all jews" does not mean all Jews are bad, but gassing them all is the only real solution to the problem.

your autism is showing

I don't think he's fully a Uncle Tom, but clearly if he married a white woman, he's sorta a sellout

Yawn. Le democrats is kkk party meme. Please find me just one KKK member who voted Democratic this election. Everyone knows the Republican and Democratic parties switched ideologies after WW2, but right wing trumptards keep this meme going. I genuinely don't think Trump is racist in the sjw sense of the word. He's just tone deaf and seems to think the only problems black people have are related to the 'inner cities' and sites fake statistic. I'm more worries about how his supporters view his election as an opening to actually be racist. Given that a non trivial number of Trump's supporters congregate on this board, stormfront, and other altfags sites, how am i "the real racist" if I'm speaking out against people who support a President that provokes these ideologies?

This guy wants to be white so bad it hurts. I honestly feel a bit bad that he will forever be relegated to a race he likely doesn't like being a part of.