Help police identify the black bloc

Get in here pol. Let's send the lawless antifa to jail.

ucpd.berkeley.edu/ucpd-needs-your-help-individual-photos

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U6m4X
sfgate.com/crime/article/Protester-accused-of-trying-to-steal-UC-Berkeley-5954190.php#photo-7256146
dailycal.org/2016/11/11/shoulder-to-the-wheel/
youtube.com/watch?v=EpsHouKWncs
storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-5-finale-what-does-it-portend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is pretty awesome.Is it real?

A little late now, isn't it... Should have came here weeks ago.

It's a start. If the police asked for help, why can't we provide it? Some user's must have filmed a lot of the event, and can provide screen captures when the libtards get unmasked??

>Police provide lowest possible quality small images

WTF Police show up at all these events and film everything, not to mention police and feds already infiltrate all these cuck protest groups.

Here is a capture from their low effort website.

Ian

old man Ian

100% legit

#8 and #12 look like massive cunts

>When I think of the possibilities...

Please in the name of KEK............

By all means, get these people arrested... But, you hit the nail on the head... Basically, low res thumbnails of creatures which are a dime a dozen in the Bay Area

bump 4 good luck!

just find the associates of these known inauguration antifas who already got arrested

Hell yeah stupid amtifa criminals don't understand that in anarchy nobody will enforce communism, which has been against human nature since the beginning of humanity, and tons of people will get hurt, as well as, large groups of people turning against each other causing terrible wars and the people will be involved in them so no government will stop them.

Why so the red guard known as Berkeley PD can give them medals?

They are not anarchists, they are flying the flags of anarchy as a false flag, to discredit the right. The anti-Trump rioters are all far left radical/communists.

I have seen many anarcho-capitalist flags flown by them (as a false flag) and even saw the flag of Kekistan worn by them, to discredit us.

Everything they fly besides the antifa banner, is a false flag to discredit us.

Free helicopter rides for commies

> Berkeley pretending to give a sjit about leftist violence

LOL nothing is going to happen you know that covertly they support these people

Those pics are too low resolution

>>Police provide lowest possible quality small images

They're actually using html to upscale the images.

What do you make of the group photos?

Did the black bloc blend into the Milo protest crowd with signs before emerging with masks and pipes and fireworks?

The author of this article might be one of them.

archive.is/U6m4X

>tfw photographed riots and got photos publishedand purposely edited their eyes and some articles of clothing to avoid identification

Fuck you

Is Yvette Felarca among the people in these photos?

Yvette felarca needs her head kicked

KEK will find them all and punish them

Don't forget that this was the girl who started shit in Sacramento last year.

>mfw I know bars where antifa hang out in the Bay Area

Don't know if those specific individuals were present during the protests, but I've seen them on their off days selling drugs and one even asked me to join their horrible movement.

>"What are you? A Nazi?"

god damn

So, actually, Sup Forums still ignore the fact that BlackBloc, antiFa are Trotskyists operations from high commandment of state and obviously of the Police itself ?

Damn...

The real crime here is posting the thumbnail.

Praised

> Take pictures at the bar
> Get Sup Forumsacks to cross reference them with the police crime scene photos
> Submit matches to the police email address
> Profit

These commies need to be held financially responsible for the vandalism they caused.

California doesn't play by the rules from the rest of the country. The police are corrupt. Outside intervention is needed to clean out Antifa in the area.

This guy might be the one on the left in the third picture. He already admitted to taking part in the riot in the article i linked in my previous post

And also took part in this protest in san francisco

sfgate.com/crime/article/Protester-accused-of-trying-to-steal-UC-Berkeley-5954190.php#photo-7256146

Also admitted to rioting in the past

dailycal.org/2016/11/11/shoulder-to-the-wheel/

All the pics should be posted in this thread separately keep the thread active untill one of these people are arrested.

It's not easy to identify them if they're masked during the protests. They usually wear punk attire on their leisure days. Sometimes the bandannas are around their necks, sometimes worn, but they don't wear the hoodies.

Send his article to the police department or post it on their kikebook page.

Some of them are not masked

NICE AND THICK

HAPPY!

What

Wrong pic

>dailycal.org/2016/11/11/shoulder-to-the-wheel/

I read this and just noticed this person is everything wrong with this world.

>I’m too gay for this shit. I’m too trans for this shit. My mother’s last name is Yukelson; I’m too Jewish for this shit.

EVERY TIME

Then I'd need more pictures of protesters to see if I recognize a face.

i see

There were str8 doxx for every member on viichan but the servers are down now and it only connects through the 6ch irc
>inb4 newfags
Yeah i don't know what I'm doing anymore

For every member in Berkeley?

At least a dozen from Berkley, 20+ from jew York arrests records also

Any from SF? I've run into a bit there.

Felarca is demonstrating on our plaza right now.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Its illegal on Sup Forums to identify any person because that could lead to criminal charges against them for standing up to Drumpf.

You have been warned fascists!!!!

Identify this protester

Green hair SJW
Identify this protester

The "infiltrators" are the biggest agitators. The establishment knows that revolution is inevitable and they're trying to make sure it's a leftist one. All communist rebellions happen this way.

The cops do the same thing with crime, they use legally immune "informants" to run the drug trade. This helps them get dirty kickbacks and also keeps the streets bad enough to justify more and more funding for police.

This outfit is horrible
Someone needs St on W who owns that ugly shirt

The nose,knows

bumping this because fuck these people

Is this old man Ian?

There was this avatar user posting as Rachel maddow calling everyone gentlepigs and xers then posting info on each antifa. It was pretty funny

Paperboy yeahh!

Identify this shitskin commie

My name is Joseph turned and I run Bombs Away Collective in Athens GA. Antifa is actually pretty awesome and hilarious. Check my meme page out on IG: @athnz_anarchy enjoy!

INDIVIDUAL #15 IS CALLED SHADI BALOO

She literally gets funds as a student group on our campus. She's escaped trouble because of plausible deniability in having anything to do with the riots. Felarca doesn't do the dirty work herself.

I don't suppose you have a scoped rifle lying around, do you?

Punch her in the mouth

Really good stuff haha! You good man just got a new sub!

Antifa are diseased commie faggots

If I was there I would break her jaw

Did a bigger kid pull open his face mask and drop a dog turd in it?

Identify this protester

Identify this cuck

Antifa uses this tactic--

Wreck the pro-Trumper with some kind of face-punch or massive elbow to the skull--

Then several (antifa) females jump in front of the Trumper and confuse him with Yelling, and "break it up!!" shouting, while the sucker-Puncher skulks away completely safe.

We are getting fucking wrecked in the streetfights amigo.

Stop posting thumbnails idiot

It would be great if the police supplied full sized photos

I hope this gets passed around a lot. Anyone in the US can go over the images, considering that they're most likely not even locals but instead came in busses

That's all the police posted in the OP article bro.
OP is asking for anything, in the help way.

Also another antifa technique--

>Confuse you with verbal aggression from multiple sides, then wreck you with a wooden pole/weapon, or sucker punch.
>every antifa assumed has brass knucks or pepper spray ready at hand to use at any moment against you.

Also, large wrenches hidden in their shirtsleeves, with which to wreck your skull.

What no penis DROPPED

>Wreck the pro-Trumper with some kind of face-punch or massive elbow to the skull--

>Then several (antifa) females jump in front of the Trumper and confuse him with Yelling, and "break it up!!" shouting, while the sucker-Puncher skulks away completely safe.

>We are getting fucking wrecked in the streetfights amigo.

You forgot they're all sucker punches to keep you from seeing it coming so they get you in the back of the head or side of the face.

Let the left do it. They have successfully shownt he world that they are trerrorists who don't give a damn about the people, and want everyone around them to suffer unless they get their way.

And sooner or later the conservatives will either be armed or ready for a fight and start beating these terrorists down (and make no mistake this IS terrorism from the left).

Weaponized autism!

>leftists claim to want peace
>leftists claim to reject violence
>leftists claim to reject name-calling and bullying
>they're guilty of all of the above and more.

They don't want things better. They just want to own and control every last thing around them.

>white """"people""""

Mobile phones always have better quality cameras than CCTV, how does this make sense

>they're all sucker punches to keep you from seeing it coming so they get you in the back of the head or side of the face.

So true, plus the pro-Trumpers seem to wade right into danger without care, then get wrecked horribly.

I just can't stand to see our side lose any fights. They are too naive and they don't know the ways of the (((antifa)))

youtube.com/watch?v=EpsHouKWncs

Getting wrecked in the suckerpunches you mean? Because even 300 on 20 in a fair fight and anti ends up near dead.

fug wrong pic

Most of them are just stupid impressionable kids under 25. We should raise the voting age to 25+ it would solve so many things.
Another problem is most of these kids have the "Trophies for losing" mentality...This is where that shit gets us.

I pray to KEK that you are right and I'm too pessimistic.

It's because antifa are organized, and your average Trumper isn't. Whenever antifa goes up against organized nationalist groups, they get fucking destroyed.

Last bump before I collapse in despair.

Who is this THICC goddess?

People really need to learn about the organization of the leftist activists. Check this out. This guy goes in depth on the structure they use. It's a lot more than just the antifa and red guard groups. The left has teams of lawyers and community organizers lined up. We need to study this shit. Please repost this link. Get as many people to read it as you can.

storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-5-finale-what-does-it-portend