Fuck the FED

The FED caused the housing bubble in 2008
>Fuck Greenspan and Bernanke

All you "redpilled" faggots going on about being emasculated. How about the Rothschilds devaluing your money you cucks? The banking cartel owns us and none of you even know it.

>"But muh d-deepstate"

Who the fuck do you think is funding them. Where do you think all that freshly printed fiat garbage is going?

Y'all are dumb as bricks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE
edzarenski.com/2015/11/17/construction-inflation/
usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The FED caused the housing bubble in 2008
No. Retard.

Poor blacks people and government caused the 08 crash. Also fuck the fed.

>Gold standard was a good idea
>Implying it isn't better for the US economy to have a low valued currency given the state of our exports and imports.

>You don't need gold goyim.
>We'll keep the gold, you can have this pretend money....

Fannie Mae, the credit rating agencies, lax federal oversight, and the repeal of Glass-Steagall caused the financial crisis.

>pegging the value of your currency to an arbitrary commodity

Once we deport 50 million illegals, housing will be cheap again.

>Gold
>An arbitrary commodity

>Arbitrary
Implying gold hasn't been the monetary standard of the globe since the beginning of all recorded time.

It's an arbitrary commodity. Pegging it to gold would be no different than pegging it to pork bellies or oil futures.

In any case, look at what happened in Greece when they had no power to manipulate their currency.

See

>Putting your faith in (((government)))
>Trusting your life savings to (((company scrip))) worth literally nothing

Why would pegging the currency to an arbitrary commodity prevent the government from interfering? They still set the reserve ratio.

>When they can't manipulate their currency
oh yeah, fucking hyper inflation is so much better than currency which retains its purchasing power.

You must have mistaken us for the government. I don't GAF about "interfering" or any other bullshit you post about.

I just want something which will hold its value when I have to make a run for the border when they start massacring the whites.

And there is only one thing that can do that, Schlomo.

Plus the value of gold sets itself, gold does not care what retarded governments say about it. It is always worth a lot. More than any imaginary 'money' like paper money or digital imaginary money.

>implying gold doesn't fluctuate wildly in value

If you're hoarding tons of cash, you're doing it wrong anyway.

Our GDP PPP continues to grow. The US dollar is the world's reserve currency, so manipulating it helps the economy much more than hurting it. There's literally no reason to peg its value to a commodity that fluctuates as much as gold.

Wrong. Money is that which is most easily traded. Depending on the circumstances, it can be different things. For example in war-prisons, cigarettes often become money. In free market operations, gold always turns out to become the money, due to its physical properties.

Look up "Regression Theorem" by Mises.

Now money is fiat money, except it's most easily traded not because of its inherent properties, but because there's an artificial burden on using all other substances to trade, which is being killed by state agents.

Daily reminder that Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and, once in a while, Ted Cruz are the only politicians in recent history to actually talk about the Federal Reserve being a problem.

These are the only politicians worth a damn.

The American memory is a short one. Politics now is not what you believe, but what you refuse to discuss. If you refuse to discuss financial and economic reform, you are conservative. If you refuse to discuss welfare and education reform, you are a liberal.

Both Hillary and Trump are owned by the Deep State i.e the Fed.

>gold fluctuate wildly in value

Wrong.

It's the virtual money that government prints or programs that fluctuates wildly, then fluctuates to ZERO.

Gold? 5,000 years and going strong.

gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Enjoy your 35% home loans when banks don't have access to capital because demand for gold arbitrarily increased.

FDR tried to fucking stop the FED but fucking retards wouldn't listen. FDR has been the only president that actually tried to fight private banking.

Only Deep State Private Banker scum prefer gold standard because it gives them power

DUMBASS. Gold used to be able to get you a loaf of bread, now you can buy mansions with it. Gold deflates fast.

No i also think gold fluctuates too wildly. Why? Because it has become practically irrelevant in todays trade. If you'd measure a small shop, a large corporation or the GDP of a country in "golds" it would go up and down all over the place while everyone would sense that isn't whats really happening. Money is a more stable asset than gold because it is traded more.

One of the things Bernie wanted to do when he got into office was audit the fed. RIP.

That is all moot. America has the strongest currency. We crash other currencies and countries, to keep our dollar strong. It's not nice, but our sheeple benefit and don't have to worry about collateral cost in Arab lives in Iraq and Syria/ or white lives in Yugoslavia.

Sir, FDR was the ultimate jew. Stole all our gold and made us debt slaves to the fed, with no hope of escape ever.

>US dollar the most volatile during the gold standard
>lolbertarians will still argue for the gold standard because they are unintelligent fucktards

Bernie was fucking based. Trump too has suggested auditing the FED but I doubt he will do it

FDR defeated the banks by getting us off the gold standard.

Having a FED isn't bad, having the FED we have is. FDR placed a Wallstreet outsider head of the FED so it will benefit the American people and redistributed the profits it made back to the treasury.

you're unintelligent.

gee a bernie supporter calling anyone stupid

its like pottery

Lmao fucking false

All the fed profits have always been sent back to the Treasury. How can you cunts want the free market, yet hold FDR up as an idol? The cunt unconstitutionally fixed prices of virtually all commodities and practically nationalized all major corporations.

>DUMBASS. Gold used to be able to get you a loaf of bread, now you can buy mansions with it. Gold deflates fast.

Sir, are you misinformed, or openly posting retarded stuff?

Gold never inflates or deflates. Gold just remains gold, currency of Kings, standard of value throughout the world.

That is fluidity, not stability. A German should know better, your own family history should have living memory of German paper currency crashing and burning a least a couple times last 100 years. East German, three times at least/

It's useless. 99% of americans do not even know what FED is. how the fuck are we supposed to fight them?

>fiat currency

You can't eat your gold.

He also wanted to stop Hillary and ended supporting her.

Bernie has no balls to end the FED.

>Says the AlpenJew sitting on a mountain of gold.

Are you trying to ruse us out of our gold again?

exactly

during gold standard us dollar fluctiates non stop. after it is abolished suddenly us dollar is smooth

are you blind?

Sup Forums has no idea that the gold standard was created so that (((gold owners))) could manipulate the dollar.

The US was a major silver producer, a Silver standard would be the logical thing to do back then.

This may be true, but he did vote for Rand's bill while almost every Democrat, including Warren, voted against it.

>Gold standard
>after it is abolished suddenly us dollar is smooth

Smooth as in "nosedive to zero value?"

Lol you must be a fedshill proxy. Every Swiss knows the meaning of gold.

Smooth devaluation as the Rothschilds send their fiat garbage over seas increasing the trade debt.

Inflation is completely unnecessary you economic illiterate.

Sanders destroys Greenspan.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE

yeah look at the pic you posted. gold standard only abolished 33 and completely separated at 71

look when the dollar is the most volatile: pre 33

when is it the most stable: post 71

gold standard is one of the major causes of the great depression, which is why it was abolished in 33

Someone's off their meds again.

The level of retardation. Glass stegal was repealed by Republicans and Democrats. This allowed banks to engage in activities they were prohibited from. They created collateralized debt obligations, basically debts like mortgages and loans bundled together and sold them. People bought that shit up. They took on increasingly riskier and riskier obligations based on the assumption the real estate market would never go down. They have loans to everyone, they couldn't do it fast enough. Give Billions in loans, wrap the bundle into a package and then sell or trade it. Don't have to prove income or credit.

All this worked as the real estate market went up. When it stopped, the house of cards fell down. Suddenly these banks didn't even know how much bad debt they had. When the largest banks in the system could fail, even though the money is fdic insured, everyone makes a run to get their money. After lehman failed, that's what people started to do.

The Fed went into emergency mode. Sat all the banks down, said they would recapitalize their balance sheets, forced them to take money. All of them. Even if they didn't need it because if one refused, the others look like they will fail and everyone makes a run on that/those banks.

It's not like these banks went out and threw parties. The economy was falling into full blown recession. No one was borrowing anyways. The banks needed this money to stay alive. If everyone tries to pull money from a bank at the same time the bank fails because it had so many loans out and so doesn't have it all on hand.

The fed is easy to beat up. It's apolitical headed by academic types doing things most average Americans could not possibly understand. If you asked how the 10 year yield is effected by inflation expectations, most people wouldn't understand.

naah inflation is a good thing. when you bind money to an arbitrary finite ressource you will get a deflation that greatly lowers the fluidity of the currency

just look at bitcoin. very low fluidity which is why bitcoin is shit

You're dumb. Free markets fail, they destroy themselves, the fact that you advocate free markets shows you don't know shit

>FEDs profits have always been sent to the treasury
WRONG

You're actually dumb. Gold deflates since as the population grows there is more people but less gold so it's divided over more people.

>Republicans and Democrats

by Clinton, you mean.

Are you actually blind?
A steady decline in purchasing power is better than a currency which maintains an average purchasing power with minor fluctuations?

You are a fucking IMF shill.

>It's apolitical headed by academic types doing things most average Americans could not possibly understand

Holy shit. It's literally funding the shadow government and you call it "apolitical".

It's literally, and I mean literally, writing billion dollar checks on an account with a zero balance.

And those checks are "clearing".

Did you ever think maybe YOU were the one who didn't know what the fuck was going on?

>Bitcoin is shit
>Currently worth more than our shitty fiat garbage

Fuck off IMF shill

The problem starts at the Congress. They repealed glass stegal. They didn't give the regulatory agencies the firepower to stop this bad debt shit. The Republican mantra was always laissez faire. Shit got out of control.

People are mad at the Fed because they are fucking stupid. The Congress are the assholes, they're just distracting from it by beating up on the fed. The fed are like the police. Everyone hates them but without them the world would explode.

>Gold becomes less valued because there is more people to consume it but a finite amount of gold to sate the market need

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TYPING. STOP IT. WHY ARE ALL OF MY FELLOW CANADIANS SO FUCKING RETARDED? NO WONDER THE WORLD POINTS AND SAYS 'A LEAF!' WHENEVER ONE OF YOU KIDS OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

The vote was over 90% from both parties you dumb motherfucker.

They have always been sent back to the Treasury. They still all.

Yeah but "audit" the FED is way different than "end" the FED.

You're an obvious shill for the banks. Only greedy rich banker rothschild scum perfer gold standard

Holy shit you're fucking stupid, bitcoin is worth quite a bit

Clinton signed it into law.

One of his myriads of mistakes.

Do you know how our government operates?

no but you are apparently too stupid for basic reading comprehension

a quote from my first post >>US dollar the most volatile during the gold standard

everything you idiots post just proves my point and instead of admitting that I was right and you dumbasses are wrong you just change the topic and pretend that you were not wrong

go ahead. if you have any integrity whatsoever admit your mistake. otherwise you are not worth replying to any longer

>One of the things Bernie wanted to do when he got into office was audit the fed. RIP.

You're mixing up the old man with Ron Paul.
Ted Cruz wants to abolish the IRS.

Bernie is a cuck that didn't work a day in his life
until the age of 40 when he got elected to congress

Agreed

i was a small town kid who got a full ride scholarship after scoring a 2380 on my SATs

i attended NYU's (((Stern))) School of Business

i had never met a jew, or one that was zealous about their religion.

going to NYU was the biggest red pill I've ever had.

i learned about the fed, i learned about monetary policy, the illusion of capitalism.

all under the guise of GLOBALISM being a good thing.

my chinese, MIT-educated, international management teacher shilling for the jews.

my jewish, Harvard-educated, finance professor shilling all about muhhhh profitz.

my fellow (((international))) students all just wanting to suck banker cock for a $90,000 starting job.

fuck them all.

i distinctly remember my senior year, where the teacher went around the class asking where people were working after graduation.

it was pathetic, all going to work at 'prestigious' jobs at some apprentice-level Excel job moving around 1s and 0s on a computer screen.

NONE OF IT IS REAL.

Hoard gold, buy experiences, go on vacations, fuck the kikes. starve the beast.

That's exactly what I meant.

>Rothschilds prefer gold
Then why did they use the Fed to create a fiat currency?

I don't think you guys understand politics.

Bernie is pretty goddamn left. Trump is retard mode right. Clinton is right but leans left and Bernie changed a lot of her views on things.

On almost every issue, Trump is the opposite of Bernie. Bernie saw Trump as completely destructive to everything he believed in. He saw Clinton as useful to get the ball rolling.

He knew that if he siphoned off Clinton voters, she would NEVER win, handing the victory easily to Trump. but if he supported her then, while Clinton would win, Trump would lose and that's way better in his eyes. You also have to remember he's pretty goddamned old. He probably does not want his major political run to have ended in an extreme right-wing leadership if he could have stopped it.

Also there's the whole Supreme Court Justice appointment, which is MAJOR. He said that's one of the main reasons not to have a protest vote. If some of these people keel over we'll have a very heavy right wing Supreme Court for decades which will majorly affect the nation. Him not supporting Clinton means that he ultimately was going to have a hand in putting conservatives in the court.

Him supporting Clinton makes complete sense, and him doing it never lost any respect from me. I wish it didn't have to have been done, and was a gamble he ultimately lost because Clinton was just that shit, but I understand every reason why he did it. And now he continues the fight.

>The FED caused the housing bubble in 2008
You got any proof for that claim?

You fucking tinfoil hat wearing motherfucker. Shadow government? What the one run by soros and the intellectual Jewish kabal? So you know how much money soros fucking lost because trump won? How much he spent on Clinton? How could the puppet masters allow one of their own to be so financially weakened?

Because there is none. It's stupid shit people make up because they can't take personal responsibility for their plight in life. The fucking losers.

>bank prints a million dollars
>you work your entire life for million dollars
>inflation is good

fuck of Goldstein Shekelberg

>Still hasn't explained why minor fluctuations are bad
>Assumes inflation is necessary

Fucking Rothschild proxy

>2380

Not perfect. How do you live with yourself.

Yes. The Congress creates and passed legislation. The president had the power to veto. Your putting all the blame on one person you dumb fucking cunt because it fits with your liberals are all at fault for everything. Wrong. All those mother fuckers are at fault.

>implying I am a poorfag
stop with the projecting. also, not an argument

You're living in a war between factions of our intelligence services and you don't even know it.

You don't even know that in January of 2017, after the election, Obama quietly required the NSA to share all raw data with all IC agencies.

Everything since Jan. 3 2017 has been a shot in the shadow war; Flynn was the first casualty.

And you don't even know there's a war going on.

edzarenski.com/2015/11/17/construction-inflation/

usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/

Now put it together

Yes. Liberals during my entire lifetime have never been right on anything for the right reason, ever.

That's actually my definition of a liberal.

Someone who is never right for the right reason, ever.

Holds up.

english is not my birth language please no bully

>I will make a million dollars
>The Fed prints 1 million more dollars
>I have half as much purchasing power as before
>Yeah inflation

Rothschild Shill

kek

You probably remember the question you missed.

Stern and you're only making $90k? That's pretty pathetic. Also makes me wonder if you're just a fucking liar.

I'm all for killing the fed: it's too much power. But maybe there's a way we can decentralize the power that the fed has. Somehow give local state governments a partial power over the dollars.

See the major problem is that we will miss out on a lot of opportunities if we don't use fiat currency.

The ability to print money on demand is very useful at certain times, and it's probably bad for us to simply throw away this option. The better tactic is to find a way to use the option wisely.

>banks lump bad debts into bigger bad debts (collaterally obligacted debts / COD's)
>other banks by newly packaged debt, as if were a somehow surer thing (economy of scale / stupidity?)
>even those who can see through the ruse, care not, gven the mortgage market has never collapsed (and could never be permitted to)
~
>burger ecomony shit since filling the post-WW2 void -- no jobs -- all went to chinks -- no money -- no loan repayments
>all the bad and illegal loans come home to roost
>massive COD's fall through
>mortgage market collapses
~
>big banks' competition eliminated (*not "too big" to fail, so let to drown)
>big banks themselves saved (*"too big to fail" -- literal cucking of entire society laid bare)
>banks get half-a-trillion-dollar golden handshake for their profligacy and rapaciousness
~
>the cycle continues to this day
>Ponzi of world economy, teeters even closer to catastrophic collapse

Greed is your enemy. Mammon is your god. Here in lies the catch-22.

The U.$. -- issuing from that, the planet -- was bought and paid for at the turn of the 20th century by the Rothschild funded robber barons. You've never been free. The (((freedom))) that is afforded to those outside "the 1%" is the freedom to choose a life of indebted servitude -or- destitution.

After the generations of engorging at the trough of Mammon, the debt incurred has gotten too big to distend any longer. The debt collector cometh...

it's been almost 10 years now (grad '12) so I don't haha, i believe it was one of the grammar ones though.

universities are all lying to you about how much you'll make right after graduation. $90,000 is actually very amazing money for a first year salary out of school. most of my friends ranged from $60k to $100k.

i didn't go into finance and worked at a technology startup instead, making only $65 ,000. However, I now make more than most of my peers, and a lot of those workaholic faggots have disappeared due to crashing and burning.

i can't imagine working 80+ hours/week for da jews

banks and the fed are central to the military industrial complex

>Gold never inflates or deflates. Gold just remains gold, currency of Kings, standard of value throughout the world.

What are gold mines?

Yes, much better to peg it to the arbitrary authority of a few Jews.

Gold is valuable because of human nature. Its not easily obtainable. Id raise fucking pigs all day if they were worth as much as gold.

>gold is valuable because of supply and demand
>the value of money isn't influenced by supply and demand

WEW

since before that

in fact recording anything at all started with trade, so gold and the demand for gold literally precipitated the need for reading, writing and counting, themselves

>Inflation is completely unnecessary you economic illiterate.
lol

GOLD IS LIFE

FIAT IS DEATH

prove me wrong

I agree, FUCK THE FED, BOE, ECB, SNB, BOJ and every other kike fiat usury known to mankind
etiher that or give me LIBOR rates for borrowing magically created ones and zeroes

I'm really tired of having these discussions. When is Sup Forums going to wake up and take the crypto pill?

if/when it stops being so volatile
to me it's currently useful only for gambling

Gold is valuable because it doesn't oxidize and non reactive ya fuckin tard.

Why exactly weren't people rioting when the dollar lost half of its value within a decade between 1913 and 1923? You would think that everyone with savings would be pissed.

Heres an idea. Why not just have the fed print money Nd GIVE it to the govo? Why go through this conoluted process of lending money Nd collecting interest only to give it all back?

Why doesnt the fed get paid a fixed amou t for its services while it print ss an unrelated amount of money?

Sanders is a snake on this issue.
He himself personally gutted Ron Pauls Federal reserve audit bill