#MediaLiesAgain General 5

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

>Basic Rundown:

>What happened? An "insider user" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

>Yesterday another "insider user" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider user said.

>In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

>The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles:

imgur com/gallery/Skill
mega.nz/#F!awxhlQiS!eSWUeTUUUbSll8ZBcvf5DA

THIS IS WAR!

the mainstream media is the biggest threat to the american public. it shapes and shifts views in conjunction with the thoughts and feelings of the very few at the top of the conglomerates that own them. they are the voice of the super elite that control this world and they must be brought down. they infect the lives of those that realize these facts by denouncing us as outcasts AND they infect the lives of those that don't realize these facts by telling them what to believe and why. this is not american. this is not the constitution that we live under. this is the corporatocracy at work and they deserve to be destroyed. i applaud your efforts tonight.

go give em hell. those fuckers deserve it.

#medialiesagain

Previous threads

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/numinosity/status/832694790932230145
vimeo.com/143379353
youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
youtube.com/watch?v=CTG5p4wEAAM
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s&t
youtube.com/watch?v=y3z_jqbLCz0
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-et-st-snl-ratings-up-20170214-story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/14/stephen-colberts-anti-trump-experiment-is-starting-to-work/?utm_term=.cedba53eb351
cnn.com/shows/history-of-comedy?sr=comedians
youtube.com/watch?v=hhuN-wsOaNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Cd-oEvEog
canvasopedia.org/academic-program/
cameroonvoice.com/news/article-news-13493.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8apP1IxVUUc
youtube.com/watch?v=jbQCpUhONtk
youtube.com/watch?v=xBS6XpjdF_U
youtube.com/watch?v=j8nuMwjzAjY
archive.is/vANa4#selection-419.1-419.143
archive.is/C1SjJ#selection-3549.0-3549.179
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-nationalguard-idUSKBN15W1OT
archive.fo/Jztdp
dailycaller.com/2017/02/17/white-house-says-ap-report-on-national-guard-rounding-up-illegals-is-false/
archive.fo/EETei
inquisitr.com/3989948/donald-trump-is-not-considering-national-guard-troops-to-round-up-immigrants/
archive.fo/9xiad
dennismichaellynch.com/spicer-debunks-false-national-guard-story/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/17/homeland-security-on-ap-s-national-guard-absolutely-incorrect.html
archive.fo/dFNsd
washingtonexaminer.com/the-ap-blew-it-big-time-on-that-national-guard-roundup-story/article/2615177
archive.fo/dUD2w
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article133332154.html
archive.fo/bbpjC
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/24/politics/immigration-border-crisis/index.html
archive.fo/LIkaZ
articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/17/news/la-pn-national-guard-border-20110617
archive.fo/u1JZT
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=98s
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright since twitter nuked #medialiesagain we can start using it with other hashtags.

REMINDER

#FakeNews

#VeryFakeNews

and KEEP using #MediaLiesAgain

Do not stop using that hashtag. Do not derail from it. Merge with OTHER hashtags

that was quick

Thanks for making this, I was doing something so I couldn't make a new one.

Its actually not that hard when you keep an eye on the catalog.

We should have a thread ready to go with this as the OP image.

we need to get pewdiepies fanbase on our side. they are millions of autists with too much time on their hands.

I can have the next bread prepped and ready to go right now in another tab

It's a perfect redpilling opportunity. What are the pewdiepie tags about his recent fake news outrage?

The posts that started it all

READ UP

We believe the "news event" being talked about was the false AP National Guard Leak report.

This suggests Sup Forums may have contact with some kind of insider.

The # trended as planned - Started in the middle of the night and was a top trend by the a.m. Over 76k tweets. Twitter then killed it artificially, like how they do when something trends against narrative.

Our current short-term plan is to use the #MLA tag and attach it, spread it to other trending topics that are somewhat related, like PewDie, AP story, #ClickBaitSpring.

The long term plan is to eventually go back into planning stage for a coordinated strike again. Our first try was a HUGE success, but this is only the beginning.

Yeah thats good. I think thats how /trumpgen/ does it.

>Basic Rundown:
>not Basic Gestalt
You had one job alphabro

Alright I'm going to post the infographics for making a twitter and other social media.
1/3

2/3

Guys we ARE the 3D chess.
This whole #media lies again
Shit wasn't just us.

Here's the basic gestalt.
>Trump feeds multiple fake dossiers to compartmentalized teams
>Each has a different story
>Trump's team starts setting up a #MediaLiesAgain hash campaign rolling us into the plan
>we get geared up for the twitter war
>The leaker thinks they have the only story
>They push it to the AP as a leak
>We catch the AP publishing unverified specious drivel
>Trump quietly catches the leaker.
>54 Degree upside down backgammon

What I'm saying is we're making a difference. We're in the middle of a cold civil war against the deep state and we're one of its battlegrounds.

NEWS STORY RUNNING RIGHT NOW

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY IN """""""""""SECRET""""""""""""""""""" MEETING WITH SENATORS IN EMERGENCY HAIL.

3/3

Someone help me with this Snowflake she's saying we are Macedonian robotrolls
@numinosity

twitter.com/numinosity/status/832694790932230145

Reminder

>tfw David Brock and his goons+German goverment are spending nearly $100million to fight our shitposting
lol

I'm prepared lads.

Also this

I already posted that one here

i fucking love the internet

and the irony that liberals are now bitching the minority is rigging the system is fucking amazing.

proved: shitposting is golden

Yep.

We counter culture now.

Nothing beats weaponized autism.

Bumpity Bump bump bump

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS NOT BUMPING THIS

Fuck i missed out lads was locked out of my flat all day.

The main hashtag MLA trended early am into early pm burger time, then Twitter artificially killed it although it had over 76k tweets.

Since it already trended and won't trend again soon due to the kill, we tweet #MediaLiesAgain with ALL OTHER TRENDING HASH TAGS THAT CAN BE RELATED TO THIS

We merge
We get this phrase on people's minds.

MLA
MLA
MLA.....

#FakeNews
#VeryFakeNews
#ClickBaitSpring
#DayOfFacts
#PewDiePie
#PewDieGate
#NationalGuard
#RandomActsOfKindnessDay

But soon we'll have to regroup and come up with a new plan and wait for the next opportune time.

Its far from over

one of our guys seeded The Deplorables (19K+ member) FB group with the hashtag narrative and ammo to get the 5'clock normie crowd to work on this.

You think it's OVER?

Maybe you guys can make a version of this.

Also, bump.

It really is.

Stop using the fucking hashtag in this thread you retards

Using it makes Sup Forums appear in the first results on Google and flood this with media shits and normies
I'm starting to believe this is a shill psy op to kill us all

shit then lads count me in for a bit

>mass hysteria
I think you all need to take a deep breath

Go away, battlefield-land
We've got this covered.

Shut up waffle, we got more important shit to worry about.

Hi Sup Forums. Im Literally a shill and wanted to have your attention. I work for CTR/SHAREBLUE and I just want you to know that its literally a shitstorm. The media is freaking out and I cant stand by idly watching you call them out on it without my help. Im tired of these chains user. MAGA

Thanks for redpilling me.

#FakeNews is moving fast! ENGAGE HARDER

#FakeNews with hashtags too!

I am actively bumping this thread. Doing my small part in this war.

Take some time to look over your twitter account and see which ammo worked best.

Make some new ammo with the information that came out today.

Keep an eye on all things trending, or happenings from other places that are bound to trend.

>shh there's more important stuff than making sure we don't get outcalled for doing this
kill yourselves shills

Who is Otpor? Warning this is Agitprop vimeo.com/143379353

What have they have been up to since then youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8

If you didn't notice, the English Narration was done by a former United States President...
youtube.com/watch?v=CTG5p4wEAAM
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

So the leader of Otpor!/Canvas, who worked for Stratfor talks about The Power of Laughtivism, he stands up on stage calls Communist dictators revolutionaries, in front of a cute girl marching with a Drum... If you have noticed an Uptick of Leftist Comedians, or just Trump Jokes in general its all a part of the plan...

youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s&t

Can hear the Beating of Drums? youtube.com/watch?v=y3z_jqbLCz0

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-et-st-snl-ratings-up-20170214-story.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/14/stephen-colberts-anti-trump-experiment-is-starting-to-work/?utm_term=.cedba53eb351

cnn.com/shows/history-of-comedy?sr=comedians

So a Quick Rundown...

>Otpor = Resist

>>Canvas = Centre for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies

>Otpor = Canvas = Stratfor = Occupy = BLM = Soros

youtube.com/watch?v=hhuN-wsOaNE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Cd-oEvEog

canvasopedia.org/academic-program/

cameroonvoice.com/news/article-news-13493.html

Weather Underground/ Bill Ayres now and then..

youtube.com/watch?v=8apP1IxVUUc

youtube.com/watch?v=jbQCpUhONtk

youtube.com/watch?v=xBS6XpjdF_U

youtube.com/watch?v=j8nuMwjzAjY

Optor in Chicago back late 70's early 80's in the USA

archive.is/vANa4#selection-419.1-419.143

archive.is/C1SjJ#selection-3549.0-3549.179

This thread is more important than most user want to admit.

IMPORTANT INFO ON HASHTAGS AND TRENDING

The way to make a # trend is this - a lot of original tweets with that ONE # only. Retweets/Replies and tweets with multiple #hashtags don't count. Lots of organic ONE # tweets in a few hours.

This already happened with "MediaLies" specifically. All morning. Twitter then killed it. They do that. We do not have a chance to make MLA trending again soon due to the kill.

Since it won't trend now, we can safely tweet #MLA with ADDITIONAL #hashtags. So we merge it with other related topics and trending things related.

If we want to get a NEW ONE trending, like "FakeNews" we must keep that one clean, only 1 #, OC, and a lot of it at once.

maybe we should refer to it as just "The Hashtag" then?

Don't you guys realize yet? Your fighting a Hydra. The probability of beating a Hydra with anything less than a well thought out coordinated attack is slim to none. "Mainstream media" will use any tactic it can to sink it's hooks of perception/opinon control in the masses. You think a simply #/Tweet war is going to stop them? They will employ those very same tactics to create the rehtoric that fits their agenda. When TV finally bows out, they will exert their full power on the internet and we will see just how bad it can get (literally no safe place for normies; "truth" media will be cracked down on and attacked; the only "free" areas left will be through the "dark web", but since normies don't bother with it, it will always be a small fraction of the population).

Don't listen to not-france. He's just being autistic.

don't get baited by obvious diversions, carry on doing what you are doing Sup Forums, media need a good slap for their bullshit of late.

or use IRC, idk, figure it out.

understandable, he is from Belgium after all.

AS A SHILL DONT LISTEN TO THIS SHILL

what's the hashtag your using so i can share with other newfags like myself

People should get more autists from /ptg/ to get in on this.

>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain
>#medialiesagain
#medialiesagain

It's about rallying more troops for now

you do realize controlling the media is the first step to autocracy right? This isn't about memes. It's about civil liberties and American society. I'm jumping off this train.

(shill?)113094892

This is the beginning.

We get this phrase in people's heads.

The faster we get normie moderates/unpolitical people to distrust the liberal MSM, the faster their psy-op, media empires, and coup attempt stops.

read the thread dumbass. use The Hashtag and do this:
>merge

Copy that, just making sure. Proud of you guys, and yall are probably the funniest motherfuckers I've ever lurked on

MAGA

Twatter is no longer providing a feed update of tweets with this hashtag. I've been watching them jump all day and now they've completed the live update. They're also killing sock accts as there are a lot of "this tweet unavailable" blanks and some "image removed in response to a report from a copyright holder" blanks.

We never wanted you here in the first place shill.
We're fighting the bullshit that is the MSM.

Have we become the Jews we were trying to defeat?

>Concern posting.

We got Trump elected.

We can do this.

DONT FUCKING TELL ME ITS HOPELESS YOU FUCKING LEAF

Isn't brigading against 4chin rules?

To defeat the jew, one must become the jew.

We've already succeded IMO the MSM is already dying and close to dead. even if they clamped down on Alternative media now the public will not buy it. Even if they assissinated Donald trump now he'd become a martyr and the masses would want a real holocaust of the elites. Likely the only way the elites can win now is to start a nuclear war destroying the internet.

We don't want to control anything. It's already controlled and we're trying to get things balanced again.

We're just posting on twitter /qa/, move along now.

Pewdiepie used those terms in his response video. Maybe some more creative anons could take a look at this.
>Clickbait Media
>Only headlines matter
>How is this news?
>No context
>No evidence
>Personal agenda
>Media Attacks
>Secret Brofist
The timing of his response and insider anons order is almost too perfect. This would be a missed opportunity.

Nat'l Guard
National Guard

>No plan to use National Guard for immigration enforcement: White House
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-nationalguard-idUSKBN15W1OT
archive.fo/Jztdp

>White House Says AP Report On National Guard Rounding Up Illegals Is FALSE
dailycaller.com/2017/02/17/white-house-says-ap-report-on-national-guard-rounding-up-illegals-is-false/
archive.fo/EETei

>DONALD TRUMP IS NOT CONSIDERING NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS TO ROUND UP IMMIGRANTS
inquisitr.com/3989948/donald-trump-is-not-considering-national-guard-troops-to-round-up-immigrants/
archive.fo/9xiad

>Spicer Debunks False National Guard Story
dennismichaellynch.com/spicer-debunks-false-national-guard-story/

>Homeland Security on AP’s National Guard: ‘Absolutely Incorrect’ - Daily Beast
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/17/homeland-security-on-ap-s-national-guard-absolutely-incorrect.html
archive.fo/dFNsd

>The AP blew it big time on that National Guard roundup story
washingtonexaminer.com/the-ap-blew-it-big-time-on-that-national-guard-roundup-story/article/2615177
archive.fo/dUD2w

>Trump wouldn’t be first president to mobilize National Guard for immigration enforcement
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article133332154.html
archive.fo/bbpjC

>Obama weighs sending National Guard to border
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/24/politics/immigration-border-crisis/index.html
archive.fo/LIkaZ

>Obama administration extends National Guard deployment at southwest border
articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/17/news/la-pn-national-guard-border-20110617
archive.fo/u1JZT

But leaker lurks here and know everything you're now doing... he'll just wait... why would he release the info in the shitstorm?

You know that little voice in the back of your mind? The one your refusing to listen too? Sorry to say it, but Trump is most likely in cohoots with the same people who control the media. Don't you find it a bit suspicious how he was given so much attention during the campaign?

Alex Jones has come up with a viral term: fakestream media

NO BRAKES

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=98s

Thats actually pretty good. New hashtag?

Pretty sure organizing raids against other sites is still against the rules

My first thought when I saw that AP story was that Trump was trying to flush out the leaker. It's fairly obvious.

you exploited a vulnerability in their exposed gay asshole, they patched their prolapsed anus and applied an outright ban on open interaction

they will not allow a repeat of the exploit

they own the system

their system is a monopoly

they own your lives

>Hurr duur they are probably schizos so I'll feed their paranoia

On the day of the RAKE we shall prep the bull for each and every one of you.

Trudeau will go first.

Someone with video editing chops, make some ammo with this to spread on Twit, YT, FB, etc...

oh no that sucks: youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
Bernie says fake news:youtube.com/watch?v=Kcck5CVSkW0

why do you hopelessly cling to this shit its obvious the "insider" user was LARPing when its well pass the time the (((story))) and there isn't a single peep frmo the MSM

>the way to stop the MSM spreading lies is to be quiet about it
>but YOUR the shill
How are people going to know which hashtag to use if we don't tell them, numbnuts?
Honestly, as military strategies go, keeping your own troops in the dark about how and where to attack has got to be the dumbest yet.

>implying Sup Forums hasnt heard this concern trolling before.

Your efforts are wasted Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

>$0.02 cents was deposited
This was about the national guard story shill.

worth it just in case, plus fun to btfo media

>It was a fluke guys, really.

When your shift is over, shill, go home and look up the huge Associated Press blunder.

This copy pasta first appeared last night.

we should hijack an already existing left wing hastag

How many here are still going with this?

gtfo shill.
>Trump is most likely in cohoots with the same people who control the media.
anything to back up this speculation? at all? no? didn't think so. Trump is litterally calling bs MSM outlets like CNN fake news. And giving tons and tons of shit to other networks as well like MSNBC, as well as changing up the convention of prioritising the "privileged", conventionaly "trustworthy" so to speak, media outlets in press conferances.
so, again, with all due respect. Fuck right off cunt.

>this vague group, which i won't name of course, is opposed to every thing you want, and they will win every time, except that time they didn't, trust me i know

Sounds legit, my Jew.

read my posts

Do shilling shills dream of shill sheep?

The pewdiepie hashtags maplenigger