What do Sup Forums think of Kurdistan? Should the west try to make it a own sovereign state?

What do Sup Forums think of Kurdistan? Should the west try to make it a own sovereign state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2XNNPEhfI
youtube.com/watch?v=D-a8UihPM5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a country

they are already trying, azad rojani. but your people are so fucking incompetent to do anything but exploding themselves. no wonder why you couldnt managed to build a fucking country in a planet where even niggers have their own countries.

kürds are worse than niggers

It's still more of a country then Belgium is.

Flags check out

It would piss off 3 debilitatingly shitskin countries.
Give me 9 reasons why it's not a good idea

>the flag od hungary with an argentine sun

You can't make that shit up senpai

why's a"swede" interested in the topic, huh arcun?

KYS you terrorist :))

Factually and categorically untrue.

What's the difference between k*rds and t*rks again?

Reminder that kurks are commies and worship the soviet union

T*rks are slightly larger, with a lighter carapace. They are more likely to occupy human residences than the smaller, more solitary k*rds.

One lives in your bedroom Hans

one are genetically anatolians who are superior than your disgusting race which stayed irrelevant for centuries and they fucked up themselves and their continent 2 times, soon to be 3rd. oh you managed to build tanks in past 50 years and a company that literally sold heroine.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

kurds are objectively worse than anyone except gypsies(maybe?) ofc.

The Turks will never allow it. They've expelled whole ethnic populations and forced others to renounce their ethnicity and culture, not to mention ruling a large part of the world for a long time. We need to keep them happy not only for strategic reasons but because it would be unwise to piss them off.

I'm sure we could force them into accepting an autonomous region or maybe even an ethno-state but it would be very costly and unlikely to last.

Because the kurds seem to be the less barbaric people in the Middle East right now.

I agree with the roach for once

They can have a sovereign state, if they change their flag.

What I don´t understand is. Why you want to keep them in your country? Wouldn´t you be better off without them if what you say is true.

Kurds should buy some boats and invade the unrecognized Turkish side of Cyprus then claim that as Kurdistan.

Kurds are the niggers of Turkey. Turks are the niggers of Europe. That makes Kurds DOUBLE NIGGERS.

i want them to get their own country anyway. but they are so incompetent at everything its hilarious

kek azad.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2XNNPEhfI

kek

>a t*rk calling other races disgusting
Finally a good explanation. Thank you.

What are Gypsies? Maybe Mexicans, but instead of jobs they steal everything
else.

Gypsies are subhuman scums. There are some well known black people, but try to name one gipsy worth a dime.

What do Sup Forums think of Serbia

Kurds are alright in my book, but they have to go back

bratia,expect the backstabbing part from both of us even though you were first.

They are racist pieces of shit. Live alongside your Arab brothers or die.

No because theyre ugly and retarded, if your race is so fucking stupid to not be able to create its own country or anything of worth (name me ONE kurdish invention) in the thousands of years theyve existed, they are fucking retarded

Also, theyre brown, so they should REALLY fuck off

they got some fine guys

youtube.com/watch?v=D-a8UihPM5g

krauts are the definition of overrated trash

Overrated trash that almost invented the atom bomb first.
Overrated trash that almost conquered the whole world.
Overrated trash that send the dumb ass muricans to the moon.
Overrated trash that STILL ranks third place in amount of nobel prices (despite having won fuck all the last couple of decades)
Overrated trash that still rules europe by sheer economic power despite being burdened to death by refugees and turk trash for decades.

Yeah, yeah, sure thing, roach.

>last 50 years mean the entire history
this is what an ethnicity with history always think

see

without history*

>almost

yeah, you are almost human

So salty. Did some Hans fuck your sister and you had to honour kill her or something?

>kraut "banter"

as shitty as >h >r >e