Is this true? Will Gen Z take an early red pill because of Pewds?

Is this true? Will Gen Z take an early red pill because of Pewds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPy9ItbZMHI
youtube.com/watch?v=uhZ0mXZ4DoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not just because of Pewds. All they see in media is "NAZI, SEXIST, RACIST" They are young and will rebel against the mainstream.

Pewds is just red pill these kids are being given, albeit a large one. Giving them a rallying cry to stand up to the PC culture shit.

>Giving them a rallying cry to stand up to the PC culture shit.
Which is exactly what Gamer Gate did for gamers, and some nongamers alike.

Gen Z was redpilled by this game back in 2009.

Sony tried to go full SJW with Killzone 4 but the damage was already done.

Millennials have normalized SJW culture and liberal bubbles. Kids naturally rebel, and right now rebelling is going to the right. Plus, generations are a direct reflection of those who came before them, so for that reason Gen Z'ers were already gonna be based cuz of how fucking awful millennials are.

This Pewds stuff just further pushes them in a direction they were already going.

Conspiring to brainwash children is illegal, FYI.

Is that Uncle Chang from HWNDU?

US user posted this from his Gen Z school earlier

Waaaay back in 2009
lmao, you kids crack me up

yea i follow him and the rest of the cast. chang has some spicy tweets

Why is Sup Forums so delusional? The >Gen Z are redpilled statistics come from the The Gild which looks at 14-15 year old. The thing is, this poll has a large number of Muslims so it's no wonder that they hold mainly conservative values.

>#GenZ rises

Pls fuck off back to anywhere-but-here.

everytime i see someone moaning and crying all is lost it has your cunting flag.

People born in 2000 will be able to vote and post in Sup Forums legally next year.

That's a lot of professors that are going to be in prison then

>People born in 2000 will be able to vote and post in Sup Forums legally next year.
fuck.

This. Has to keep being repeated;

These sort of opinions come from a Generation populated with third world migrants.

Of course they're far more conservative.

Fuck back off to the continent, eurocuck

Read you fucking nonce. All I'm saying is to not take stuff at face value like a fucking doofer.

There's a reason the anti-Brexit crowd are now called remoaners.

Bro. Trump trounces Hillary amongst high-schoolers.

And post-election High School elections has him trounce her MORE.

Muzzies they're not.

Can confirm, babysit a legion of Pewdiepie watching diaper destroyers and they all worship him and his autistic screeching.

>remoaners

In this instance I'm looking at the statistics from the UK firm. I cannot comment on the United States but maybe you're right.

That's disturbing.

That's really disturbing.

A whole generation who began posting Post Moot.

P.M.

This should be illegal. Do 18 year olds even know shit these days besides memes?

>Then it'll be people born post 9/11

Zimmerman was enough to turn me non-liberal. Gamergate was just like an opening in the armor of the media. A view inside a corrupt incestuous group of self-styled elites, ready to talk down to their own audience and conspire on headlines and narrative to push ideological agendas on the readership.

Even then I still thought; "It's just cable news and gaming news, right?". There was still SERIOUS NEWS. The big outlets. The ones that had "real journalists".

But no, they are just as bad, and it's even worse when their air of authority is strong enough that people refer to their horseshit publications as sources and facts in conversations. When the actual value of citing a newspaper article should be like citing your neighbour's dog's opinion on the matter.

Is it even possible to become more disillusioned and jaded? I'm not sure I want to find out.

Everything is going to red pill Generation Z. Millennials became liberal because of the religious right. The religious right told them they were sinners and were going to hell and tried to censor everything. They were the SJWs of the 90s.

Now, the new right-wing movement, the populist nationalists are completely different. The difference is, we're funny and happy. We worship an ancient Egyptian frog god, we laugh at racism, we call our opponents funny names like "cucks" and "snowflakes." The left is angry and hateful. They call their opponents nazi, facist, racist, rednecks. They scream and protest and riot. They get triggered by jokes. They censor everything. Also, studies show they are more ugly.

If you were at a party and you saw one group of attractive people laughing and joking, and another group of ugly people screaming and getting angry, which group would you want to hang out with?

Generation Z is going to absolutely hate the left, just like millennials hate the religious right.

How was it redpilled?

Why the fuck are you looking at Pom student opinions rather than the future electorate in the US?

>soon people born after 9/11 will be able to shitpost 9/11 memes with us

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

My girlfriend has 3 younger brothers. 12, 17 and 18. All of them like Trump, think he is hilarious and liked positive normie Trump memes. They like his common sense approach and they universally consider him more real and honest than any politician they know. They don't care for the "gotcha lies" where Trump is shown to be incorrect (knowingly or unknowingly), but Trump speaks in emotional truths that they subscribe to.

They scorn at all the lefty liberal shit coming out of America, exhibit some recognition of HBD, and aren't homophobes, don't care about bedroom shit, but they also laugh at SJW-LGBTQ genderfluid nonsense.

Scotanon here btw.

Feeling pretty good about the next generation.

It redpilled consumers on how bad twitch fps games could be on consoles.

uncle chang is fucking legit

>Scots who aren't left-leaning cum-sippers
I never knew such a thing existed, you guys must be pretty rare

Damn. I don't know why but this makes me feel good inside.

I also forgot to mention that Trump himself is funny. Laughter is a powerful tool. Generation Z is going to want to go over to the group that laughs and tells jokes and not the group screams and gets triggered and offended by everything

Sure Trump trounces Hillary, but Hillary isn't a liberal. Half the left in the US fucking hates Hillary too for 1) being too conservative 2) losing to a retard. Now that Trump is the establishment if he fucks up we'll have a large generation of hyper leftists.

No. The liberals also would like to reduce the voting age to 16.

This.

Went from laughing at Trump to actively supporting him.

>People born in 2000 have lost their virginity before you

proof?

Hillary isn't anything 2bh, she just swings to wherever she feels will earn her the most power.
Lizards don't have ideals.

Like the left hasn't gone to being pro-war etc.

and yeah its a real maga hat, my dad got it from the states on holiday

What left are you talking about? Republicans and Democrats have always been very right-wing with Democrats leaning a bit left on some social issues if it's comfortable. What actual leftists are you talking about being pro-war?

Helghast were the good guys.
They started making big bucks and the United Colonial Nations(((Jews)) wanted some of their shekels so they taxed the Helghast, when the Helghast refused to pay they hard earned cash to the UCN they fought and beat the Helghast.
The nigger in the squad was also an annoying savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPy9ItbZMHI
youtube.com/watch?v=uhZ0mXZ4DoE

to honor the great red pilling

hey, maybe the graph is off centre not the candidates

Nah. I mean they might float around a few squares but this is approximately their places on the compass given their positions on things.

It's pretty well known Democrats are just a bunch of conservatives. Although Bernie did help pull them to the left a little bit. Why do you think the Green party exists? It's an actual leftists party.

Clinton could have been running as a Republican from early on, her positions wouldn't be too different. And remember she only as of like five years ago was okay with gay marriage, wanted to build a wall in mid-2000s against mexico, voted for the war, etc. Democrats are just typically conservatives who masquerade as progressive to get votes they shouldn't get otherwise.

> Why do you think the Greens exist?

Lib Dems exist in England, I guess Labour aren't left-wing.

The Dems are more left-wing than our Labour party, and that's the left-wing party.

On the morning of 18 July 2002 Spain launched Operation Romeo-Sierra, a military attempt to take over the island. The operation was successful and within hours the Spanish had taken control of the island and custody of the Moroccan naval cadets, who had not resisted the Spanish commando attack force, Grupo de Operaciones Especiales III. The operation was launched in conjunction with the Spanish Navy and Spanish Air Force. The Spanish transferred the captured Moroccans by helicopter to the headquarters of the Guardia Civil in Ceuta, who then transported the cadets to the Moroccan border. Over the course of the same day, the Spanish Legion replaced the commandos, and remained on the island until Morocco, after mediation by the United States, led by Colin Powell,[6] agreed to return to the status quo ante which existed prior to the Moroccan occupation of the island. The islet is now deserted.

That day the media lost my trust
Faking an invasion into a retarded piece of rock and spaming it all day long onli because their boss told them so

>People born in 2000 are legal next year

That's because most of them are under 18.