I'm worried user's. I want to do something to save this country. Motion m103 started a fire inside...

I'm worried user's. I want to do something to save this country. Motion m103 started a fire inside. The left is battling against free speech, they dream of a world where nobody criticizes anything.

I want to start campaigning against the Liberal, where do we start? Who's the right choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152
parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986
youtube.com/watch?v=INSYNEuGoas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know. I just got banned from twitter over M103 though. I say civic disobedient might be a good way to go. If they make it illegal to criticize Islam, start criticizing even harder.

this is the only thread on M103 right now. Bump.

It feels like nothing is going to happen until it's too late. Then we will need a government to reverse everything, making Canada swim in circles

These idiots can create their draconian laws until their blue in the face. Resistance is the only way combat this. Freedom isn't free.

they're*

This kind of happenings these days has been slowly breaking me out of my NEET shell.

I've fallen into the NEET trap myself. Don't let it get you down. I have a great career now. Times are tough, you just need to be tougher.

Our nationalist movement is so low energy, there's no one setting up protests. Except Rebel Media in Toronto - which is filled with libshits.

No protests in Ottawa,
No protests in Montreal,
No protests in Calgary,
No protests in St-Johns,
No protests in Vancouver,
No protests in Halifax,
No protests anywhere.

Its like we're just going to let Trudope destroy every last bit of our nation without raising an eyebrow. We need to get out of our fucking cucksheds and take the the streets and show the world there's still at least a grain of conservatism left in this brainwashed shit-stain of a country.

what is m103? a law to stop us from criticizing islam? did it already happen or what? someone please explain

It's a motion to condemn "hate speach" against islam

Move to the Far North, leaf. Refugees will not follow you.

Quick recap: For those that don't know bill M103

'That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.'

source: parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152
(click 'show details' to see the actual text of the motion)

>This is ridiculous

First, go to conservative.ca and join the conservative party. Encourage your friends to do the same. 1 year costs $15. Have to be a member in good standing I think by march 26th to vote in may.

Then, look at the conservative candidates, and decide on what the best choice is, then back them up and stuff. It is nessecary to vote because currently Kevin O' Cucky is leading the polls and I take him seriously.

m103 won't be stopped because LPC has a majority and they would look stupid if they backed down now. If you were around for the bill C-51 debacle they stuck to their guns to that as the NDP surged ahead of them in polling.

If we get a conservative in, any law M103 leads to can be repealed or stopped.

we are so fucked

how do we combat this?

saskwatch here

>majority of province still disconnected from reality
>pewdiepie drama probably the largest contributing factor towards raising skepticism in media here
>rebelmedia vs vice/buzzfeed "aryan nazi signs at rebel rally" faux news also contributing positively towards raising suspicions

in need of more peterson memes

contribute what you can

Libshits are fucking rabid up here. You guys think Commiefornia is bad just come to Toronto...

Read it, don't read other peoples opinions about it. It's a pretty brief motion.

parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986

What are your thoughts on the other parties? Libertarian? Quebec?

The language is so unclear. WTF does this mean?

Lolbertarian party is a joke, and Maxime Bernier is about as libertarian as the CPC gets, which isn't very, and is one of the most plausible leadership candidates.

I don't know much about Quebec politics or Quebec parties like the Bloc. Quebec politics are some of the most different in Canada. I think even if you were voting for a national party though, ideally, wouldn't you want to be forming a coalition with CPC?

>(i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making,
>a whole-of-government approach
>holistic response
WTF ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

You guys are such pussies. You need to march in the fucking streets against these faggot antifa jew islamic supremacist retards.

>evidence-based policy-making

Okay.. well.. why the fuck would you ever not base policy on evidence?

right? wtf is this garbage?

Lol this is what happens when we protest our government in Canada. Our cuckservatives throw us under the bus.

youtube.com/watch?v=INSYNEuGoas

As if you're doing anything to combat the exact same threat we have in the States. Idiot

It's a motion not a law. Remember the BDS motion and Zundel? Are you Christian? No. Are you a hate filled sinning dissonant POS reverse SJW? Yes. Focus on economy. Not on zionism

>they dream of a world where nobody criticizes anything.

nope. they dream of a world where they can determine who can say what. criticizing sexists won't ever be outlawed by them, in fact it will be expected from everyone who doesn't want to end up in the hands of the New Inquisition.

Does this motion focus on the economy? Or does it give broad and unclear powers to politicians, in government, on a witch hunt? How is that going to help the economy, smart guy?

it sounds like the vague bullshit i had to sit through in a college arts class. What proof is there that there is "systemic racism" and that there is an "increasing public climate of hate and fear"? you can't just throw these serious statements around and pass laws that significantly increase government power over our speech without substantiating and proving your claims. Fucking liberals are insane. Despite what you think of him, harper would have never let this happen.

This is getting so serious. This is a move to police our speech. FFS these people talk about 'microagressions'! What can't they label as racist? This mandate is appalling.

>microagressions
i learnt about them in that class. the lesbian sjw teacher that looked like a man started telling us that looking at a black person a certain way can be a microagression, even if you don't mean to be racist. its so fucked up, the universities are the source of all this bullshit. all these stupid fucks that go into poli sci etc then go on to become journalists or government workers, and will always advocate for bigger government.