If Jews are so evil, why do they seem alright in Seinfeld?

I guess what I'm asking is, would you actually gas Jerry Seinfeld? I wouldn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b7li06J4MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you kidding?

The whole show is about hedonistic narcissistic nyc jews who abuse and manipulate everyone around them and at the end of every episode they just go, "Oh well, I screwed up your life, but I got mine out of it."

All those jews deserved prison at the end of the series, they deserved the gas chamber.

Pretty weird way of looking at it.

Larry David seems like a based Jew, Jews are always stereotyped and their negative traits are purposefully brought out often in Curb Your Enthusiasm

Why do people interpret this show this way? They just seem like normal people to me. Except George. And Kramer.

Kramer is German american

I agree. Maybe we're the jews.

He's right, Seinfeld was about a bunch of repulsive Semitic sociopaths. You were just conditioned from childhood not to notice.

>George is not a jew
>Elaine is not a jewess
>Kramer is not a jew
>Jerry is the only jew (in the main cast)

Really now?

>sociopaths

Dramatic, much? Kek

But that's literally what the show is about, and even Larry David says so. It's supposed to be about unlikeable characters who are all in it only for themselves and often fall victim to their own selfish decisions. It inspired Always Sunny's style where you can more obviously see the character style.

Jew hatred is just a meme. Well it is for me, I don't know about anyone else.

>implying pro-white people aren't in it for themselves
what?

Do you have any idea how hard I wanted to fuck Elaine?

Fuck you kike

It starts as a meme until you actually look into history and realize it's not a 2000 year old meme for no reason. Read the Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

My sister married a Jew, I can't hate them guys.

whoa I thought that phrase was banned here on civic nationalism cuckpol

Yes, white people too can be sociopaths. I wasn't saying it's a Jewish-only thing, I was saying the characters of Seinfeld are sociopaths

this

Someone should do an edit with sarah silverman's nude in the mirror

CofC is discussed pretty often here...

KIKED
How do you feel when you realize that a rabbi will cut and kiss you nephew dick?

The series finale what a big montage about what narcissistic sociopaths they are

Well it doesn't really fit into the anti-jew narrative to say they're sociopathic 'just like everyone else.' Your message would be just anti-human in general.

I'm a cutfag. I don't feel too happy about it. I'm trying to convince her not to let him cut her kid's weewee if she ever has one.

>kicked out of every country they have ever inhabited for trying to overthrow governments by manipulating the countries economy

>just a meme

good goyim

kek
i almost feel sorry that you are getting destroyed by the mudshits, almost

They all seem good at first glance. thats how they get you

They were all Jews in the original script, but the studio wanted them to be more relate-able to Americans, so they replaced Kramer with a goy actor (even though his character is an Ashkenazi archetype) and made Elaine and George in goyim (while retaining their kike actors).

I don't blame you for not noticing Ashkenazi sociopathy, self-reflection is difficult. This is why all of you fine people eventually get tossed out of our nations.

Thanks Australia
At least you elected Hofer

Kek, Elaine is Julia DREYFUS, it's a jewish surname.

"Jews" are fine, albeit, in a relative sort of way. It's the Zionist Jews that are the problem. They claim to be "Jewish" but only because it helps them with their Zionist goals. They literally don't follow any aspect of the Jewish faith outside of slapping a a little hat on their heads and frequenting the Jewish locales to keep up appearances. They are really just in it for the connections it affords and so they can play the "Jew card" when convienient. Also protects them from the majority of "truth seekers" that always attack them for being a Jew, instead of a Zionist, and the masses tend to support Jews that are being attacked.

George is Larry David (Jew)
Kramer is based on Kenny Kramer (NYC Jew)
Elaine is based off Carol Leifer (NYC Jew)

Every episode involves Jerry snatching some shiksa pussy then finding a reason to dump her. George not being able to impress his jew muddah. and Kramer coming up with some jew scheme to get out of working.

It's a study is jew sociopathy.

This. This and the fact that the show was about absolutely fucking nothing. Just an unending series of meaningless scenes of noise with laugh tracks. Here goyim, waste your fucking life watching this bullshit! hear that laugh track!? THAT MEANS IT'S REALL REALLY FUNNY!!

THEY ARE ALL JEWS. Wtf are you babbling about?

>Culture of Critique
>Amazon review, 5 stars
>I can't even. I was originally turned on to this book by my wife's son and, boy, am I sure glad he did. This book is essential reasoning to understand why we must gas the emus and have a bird war as soon as possible. It is also good at generally explaining the nature of modern kayaks.

lol

>But why user? Are you a nazi? Besides it's more hygienic teehee

I have never been able to watch that show,

I hate it even more now since Elaine started doing rhetorical commercials

No idea what that irrelevant loser does. I would hassle everyone even the non Jew

You can make fun of me but for Christ sake I can't hate my own brother in law. I have to respect my Sister, family comes first.

never watched this show. Why is it so beloved?

Circumcision happens with gentiles in the USA most of the time anyways. The blood sucking is incredibly rare though, even among Jews. It's practiced only by the ultra-Orthodox, who are seen as crazy even by other Jews.

it's just a funny show.

I don't think you checked my post ID senpai, I wasn't arguing that the Jewish problem comes entirely from sociopathy. There are a whole plethora of reasons why Jews are cancer to any nation, but I again urge you to read the book I mentioned above regarding that.

I've heard that it isn't even about anything. They just do random shit for 20 minutes and that's the episode

It's common to be cut in the states, retard. No one here cares, other than a minority of betas who weep for their foreskins.

reminder that this the average person you talk to on Sup Forums is actually this retarded

It's not about nothing. Typical daily shit like relationship, social interactions, and work problems. Every episode has multiple story arcs and they often tie together for more hilarity.

There is an episode where George and Jerry are trying to write a sitcom and George wants it to be "about nothing" but eventually had to settle for it being about something, which is what described Seinfeld.

It's about Jews finding new and interesting ways to Jew the goyim, and each-other. It's basically a documentary about modern Western civilization.

Are you implying Kramer wouldn't gas himself on accident from being so clumsy?

Ridiculous!

Jason Alexander and Jerry seinfeld are bros.

That guy who plays Newman is definitely getting it. Not because he's Jewish(isn't he?) but he just keeps playing roles that make him look like a dick. Didn't want like him Jurassic Park either.

Seinfeld dropped the redpill on dentists tho

Yeah they said that.."the show about nothing"--but it's still funny.

I'm sure Elaine using sponges is somehow sociopathic. ooOo. You guys are fucking gay.

Did you not watch the last episode when they went to jail

Kek. He did.

Well good luck with that user

To the burger advocating for circumcision, it's not because it's common that it's good you retard. You don't even get a (You)

She could jew me all night long, nomsayin?

Fpbp.

A whiny scripted nag?

I will have to give it a watch sometime. Everyone around me seems to love it

Larry David is pretty evil, however. He did this show where he pissed on a portrait of Jesus and then some shiksas thought it was a sign from heaven. Disgusting

No, what do you mean by that user? Describe in detail.

I meant played* on meh last post too.

Nasty fucking kike.

>George
Not a jew. He's probably roman catholic because it's revealed in the show that he has italian roots, also his last name is Costanza
>Elaine
Atheist
>Kramer
Not a jew, probably catholic as well, or maybe a member of some new age cult
>Jerry
He's a jew

Check this out Kramer and Elaine both say they're not jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=6b7li06J4MQ

I submit that only an autist would interpret Seinfeld this way.

The show is fucking funny because they are horrible people. I cannot believe you think them being bad people(the joke) is some sort of Jewish plot.

Jump.

>Describe in detail
Nice try, perv.

You mean Curb Your Enthusiasm? The comedy where he also rips off another Jewish mans yamaka to impress a bunch of Palestinians?

The autism in this thread is overwhelming. These are comedies you fucking weirdos.

I like how Sunny is about a bunch of despicable mics, who, like it or not, have been equally destructive as Jews in rust belt states like Illinois and Pennsylvania, for many of the same reasons relating to their tribalist nature.

FPBP

Yet when it was on I was shunned for not liking it. I can't stand to watch reruns.

Jerry is actually atheist as far as what he practices, but is still of Jewish origin. In one episode, he says "I'm not a religious man, but..." or something like that. Larry David in Curb was the same way, he just used his Jew whenever it was to his advantage, but didn't really practice it and eats bacon.

my feelings too.

">Elaine
>Atheist"

Implying there aren't atheist jews everywhere. It's an ethnicity, and partly race too due to the old rules on being jewish.

> I cannot believe you think them being bad people(the joke) is some sort of Jewish plot.

lmao, you put it that way, what he said was even funnier

I agree with this. kek.

This is Sup Forums, the only right answer is escalation, every time.

We'll be here when you change your mind

yes jerry seinfeld and larry david are annoying as fuck rev up the ovenman for them.

andrew dice clay and paul simon are okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY, yeah, I'm sure the kikes are just joking

>I cannot believe you think them being bad people(the joke) is some sort of Jewish plot.
Not a plot, Jews are just naturally bad people (by European standards of morality and behavior).

The only characters that were Jewish were Jerry, his parents, and the dentist (recent convert).

However all the main character actors are Jews except for Michael Richards (Cosmo Kramer).

>show is about jews being reprehensible people
>one of the recurring characters is an upbeat blond man who lives his life virtuously and happens upon success that surpasses basically everyone else
>the main characters all despise him for this

>Chosen people
>I'd do it again

I tried to be fair and treat people as individuals but... I'm fired up. And so are the ovens.

/jk, but legit super annoyed

>using sarah silverman as an example

She would be a horrible human being even if she wasn't Jewish.

seinfeld might be ethnically a jew(ashkenazi) but hes not one in character

he never sold out to hollywood to produce his show

he also was the first instance on tv to make a holohoax joke

the whole show was about dispelling certain things and to show how silly alot of their traditions are

watch it again without the blinders

jerry is the goy in the show surrounded by wacky people who associate with him just because of a so called common heritage

even though you will see that the jewish race isnt homogenous (meaning they are a mix of different jews)

elaine is a lithuanian jew
george is a polish jew
kramer is probably a ukraine or czech jew

im pretty sure jerry is a english jew

>would you actually gas Jerry Seinfeld?
the show is about a bunch of sociopaths, so we'd be doing the world a favor anyway, right?

I wonder if even Atheist Jews believe that they're "Chosen." So much for muh equality right?

Jerry Seinfeld ducked out of Hollywood because he saw all the kikery and manipulation and really didn't like it. It's not like I know the guy personally or all the details but he seems like one of the rare decent ones.

>She would be a horrible human being even if she wasn't Jewish.

She's even worse when she shows she is though.

>he also was the first instance on tv to make a holohoax joke

Respect. I didn't think that was allowed at all, like a genuine rule against it.

>even though you will see that the jewish race isnt homogenous (meaning they are a mix of different jews)

Italian Jews and Israeli Jews are the based master races of all Jews.

I wouldn't know. Is she one of the atheist jews? I think she mentioned it, but in that "skit" she plays up the religious aspect.

I'm already sick enough of hypocrisy as it is

he gave every character flaws because he didnt want people to like them

he wanted people to remeber their characters

george for instance was a self hating jewish isolationist
(shattering the idea that all jews are religous and moral and selfless)

look at elaine

shes a workaholic who gave up on her personal life for a career to show that women are just as good

but now shes too old for children

jerry himself is stuck being a dreamer

he wants to be a comedian forever but he can never leave his circles and environment unless he grows up career wise

his friends are constant reminders to him and the audience

Go look at what Bill Maher, Natalie Portman, and all these other US leftist jews say about immigration of Israel. There are no "good jews". A zionist jew in Israel is a globalist, open borders jew in the West, and vice versa.

doesnt know the difference between jews and zionists

Its called acting dumbass.

Genesis 3:24

These are Fake Jews.

Christ I posted in the wrong channel.

Disregard that sweet verse and carry on.

I know for a fact he can't stand SJW college campuses. I think he completely quit stand up except for rare exceptions on account of his disgust at all that--I remember an interview of hims saying that.

There are good Jews and good Blacks just as there are Shaun Kings and JK Rowlings in our race.

JIDF please go

> tfw I look like a blue-eyed Kramer

I think the show is great.

As for gassing, I don't think gassing the kike selling kosher and rye on the street corner is worth gassing. The Globalist ones 100% need to be killed. If they all went to Israel and didn't mess with our shit I'd have no problem

both of these are true

they started to cut ties with him when he stayed on the east coast

he also said he cant stand self entitled sjws who talk about economics like (((free))) healthcare and education ect ect

he also speaks against PC people as a comedian and as a male

yup it was pretty haram at the time

he got a shit ton of flak for it and (((they))) actually canceled his show

the problem is that their (((investors))) phones blew up a month later with view ratings and contract deals

thats when all of the cast got called and buttered up and jerry & david were able to take the full reins of production and freedom

(the investors cant deny cash influx)