Why did sub-Saharan Africa become so undeveloped compared to the rest of the world?

Why did sub-Saharan Africa become so undeveloped compared to the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCOHUXmEZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

colonialism set back africa hundreds of years

the resources were drained and the racist device of capitalism was forced upon the peoples of africa

agreed
white people should just kill themselves on the spot

White people are no god to blacks dead, they should submit themselves as slaves.

got you covered fampai

Dunno

>Implying there was anything there to set back to begin with

>Implying Leftist marxisim didn't lead to Destabilization in Africa

>Impyling Africans with their genetics, retarded culture and Sub-85 IQ didnt hold them back

>Implying the (((IMF))) and China don't rape the land for all thats left of worth

NO, SHO NUFF IZ WHITEY FAULT. KILL DE BÖER, RAPE 'IM WIFE, TAKE 'IM LAND.

Oh fug, no food.Gg no re, plz world gibs me dat.

Land of Ham curse of Ham and his people.

"U.S. Blacks" are mostly mulattos.

It's not this
The real reason is parasites.
Africas development was slowed down by the nature of Africa itself. Mosquitos, guinea worm, malaria, etc.

The name of the cause starts with n, and ends with iggers.

lol

cruel european colonization and slavery. chopping off hands of children who didnt find enough resources, raping africa of its resources and sending back to europe so africa remain poor.

>colonialism set back africa hundreds of years
From 50,000 BC to 50,500 BC

This is bullshit, the different environments forced different behaviour patterns. The cold weather is what made us what we are

So before it was developed or was it underdeveloped before?

damn, REALLY makes you think

its as if no one ever has been colonized other than sub saharan africans and moved on to become a successful society...

wait a minute.

I'm sure your people will somehow manage to make the niggerlands become even more niggerish

Only reason they can have a 'black history month'

Doesn't your country just roll in, strip mine the place and then roll out before the Nigs catch onto your Nong BS?

nowhy.

A.tribal society
2.it did develop under islam but Sup Forums isn't the place for facts

This is obviously bait but
>resources drained
I wonder if anyone actually believes this? Isn't very widely know Africa is extremely resource rich

the best african countries are ex colonies though

explain that one Jamal

and they were completely underdeveloped at the time, doesn't answer op's question

no. china gives africans jobs with good pay, higher than the locals even, as well as needed infrastructure. but all europeans brought was misery and sadness.

So it's basicaly a shitty culture, that works fine only for huntergather tribes.

China isn't wrong. The point of colonialism is removing all value before resistance becomes too organised.

Dem white grikz and romanz opressed us and shit.

>colonialism is bad
>open borders are good

t. The left.

Niggers, maybe?

Oh, like China? And India?

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

A great quantity of very bad quality human capital.

Aids jews

Cmon guys there is still hope

>colonialism is to blame

China and India fuck that argument up. Take away their billion peasants, and both countries have populations with similar standards of living to the West.

Sub Saharan Africa has had technology thrown into their lap for 400 years and they literally have a lower standard of living than probably any group in all of human history. People are living in huts and eating actual dirt because they're so fucking stupid.

china wasnt fully colonized, only a few cities. india was fully colonized by the british and remains africa-tier to this day.

Gorillas are intelligent animals but not as intelligent as humans.
>Race, Evolution, and Behavior
>Rushton
He was a complete quack. He literally mentioned absurd things like penis size in his nebulous conceptions of how "race" conveniently fits a political and social agenda.
>Implying there was anything there to set back to begin with
There were kingdoms and states in Africa before colonization.
>Implying Leftist Marxism didn't lead to Destabilization in Africa
While the USSR funded a few groups in Africa, relatively few of them were Marxist or leftist in practice. The USA also funded many highly unsavory groups and regimes in Africa. The effects of many of those regimes still haunt Africa today.
>Implying the (((IMF))) and China don't rape the land for all thats left of worth
The only good part of the post.

It didn't "become undeveloped", it never BECAME developed.

Because, race is not about skin colour. It is about profound differences in behaviour and cognitive function.

Research consistently shows that black people (on average) are:
- Less intelligent
- More impulsive
- Less conscientious
- Worse at abstract thinking
- Worse at planning ahead
- More criminal
- More violent
- More likely to beat their kids
- More likely to come from single mother homes

It's due to evolving in different environments. A study found a very strong correlation between skin tone, average temperature, and IQ.

White people had to learn to struggle, invent and plan ahead in order to survive colder climates with fewer resources. Black people had to evolve a "quantity over quality" approach to cope with the uncontrollable disease that came with a warmer climate.

Control for things like family structure and employment. Then see how well that shitty meme fits.

You have to adjust for population. If you add a billion peasants to the US we'd be India-tier also. If they only had 300 million people it would be a pretty great country from a standard of living perspective.

>the resources were drained

Africa is one of the richest countries in the world when it comes to natural resources. Nothing was "drained" Africans are just too stupid to do anything with them.

>become
You don't become undeveloped. You were just never developed.

>Justice for Koko

To be fair I have more empathy for Koko when her cat died that I do for the garden variety nignog who wouldn't even care if their kid died.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCOHUXmEZg

And also it's similar situation here, honestly!
Ukraine was under Russian and under Communist rule and now it's independent. And while Communism was shit, there were still a lot of stuff left for the country - big army, plants, infrastructure... But everything is neglected or destroyed and all misfortunes are just blamed on Russians.
There's also places like Lviv. A city built by Poles and Austrians. So many beautiful things left for Ukrainians... And yet it's fucking rundown now, it's all crumbling...
That nigger mentality is really really bad.

what kind of stupid argument is that. if you remove 90% of the pop they would become rich, so they are technically rich? britain robbed india of resources and caused famines.

>Research consistently shows that black people (on average) are:
>- Less intelligent
>- More impulsive
>- Less conscientious
>- Worse at abstract thinking
>- Worse at planning ahead
>- More criminal
>- More violent
>- More likely to beat their kids
>- More likely to come from single mother homes
Some of that is outright bullshit, and other parts of it are half-truths.

>The real reason is parasites

The correct term is African-Americans, you bigot.

no navigable rivers except the nile where there was civilization, and no good coasts, its all up on a plateau so its much more expensive to move stuff

Culture.
If Darwin is to be believed, Africans also had plentiful resources that they didn't have to work for (no need to improve tech), but all I know about Africa from present day media is that it's a shithole with no food so I don't know.
And pretty much everything posted in this thread.

The white colonists thrived and built a great nation. The natives, however...

>All Europeans bought was misery and sadness

Tell me, then, why are these shitskins so keen to migrate to Europe if we're such monsters?

Please also tell me what your favourite invention by a black person is.

Peanut butter?

You mean third world. The "developed/developing world" meme is one of the worst. They're third world for the same reason Ilha da Queimada Grande doesn't have a booming industry.

Protip: It's because of the intellect of the inhabitants.

We went to WAR with China so we could keep selling them society-destroying opium. And won. China was just as under the boot of colonialism as any African coutry.

The African people were too stupid to domesticate any animals, it's too bad too cause Zebra cavalry storming down on white invaders would have been badass

Well no shit they are mixed, their average IQ is higher.

And we're done here/

suuuuuuuuuure having money pumped into your colony is totally the same.

I'm a sure you do, PRC wumao shill. Be a good little Nongmin and go Karenao the Oroville dam and witness the future for your Chubado country, slanty.

Well, I controlled for income and the relationship still stood. I can get employment data; I'll try and find family structure but I don't know if it exists.

Do you have an anonymous email I can contact you on to show you the updated data? So you can admit your mistake and apologise?

Also

>Black people are only more violent because of low employment and lack of family structure
>Well why do they have low unemploymeny and a lack of family structure, then?
>Because they're black

Pro tip: It isn't.

fucking british ass holes. well, did china prosper with opium druggies everywhere and giving cities/money to british in unfair deals? no.

WE WUZ KINGS.

Ahahhahahahhahah.
Ahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha.

Do you quietly clean off your wife when the bull is done or do you beg for his dsed directly like the little cuck you are.

Africa hasn't, doesnt, and will never have anything other than subsistence, ramshackle immitation of civilization from now and until they are properly subjugated and elevated to a human level of society.

Why is penis size absurd?

Why is Rushton a quack? So what if he is? It's an ad hominem.

Please post your peer-reviewed research debunking the link between race and IQ and then we can discuss it.

>Why did sub-Saharan Africa become so undeveloped compared to the rest of the world?
About the time that the rest of the world became populated with modern humans from the more intelligent L3 mt-haplogroup.

Which is bullshit and which are half truths?

No but it's prospering now - unlike Africa.

Africa with no challenges other than disease did not give it's inhabitants any reason to evolve complex, abstract thinking and the need to develop technology.

Now that they've had a massive population boom (our fault) They might actually have more mouths to feed than food to feed them, and this will eventually, over generations, allow them to develop the intelligence and civilization they need to grow beyond their mud huts and spear chucking.

The problem now is that all the foreign aid we're giving them isn't helping. It encourages learned helplessness and a mentality of "I don't need to improve or do anything because whitey will get sad and gibsmedats"

Allowing refugees to flood Europe and America and elsewhere is also a horrible fucking idea since instead it's now "I don't need to improve or do anything because whitey will get sad and let me into his land where he can gibsmedats", while also having the added effect of destroying our existing civilization as the more intelligent and industrious europeans are replaced by savages who haven't have the time or opportunity to develop

This isn't a hatred thing; I feel no hatred for the black man and he is not our enemy. He's a victim - of his genes and his culture. What I do feel hatred for is the liberal, the marxist, the traitor who has deluded himself into believing that these challenged dark people are somehow on the same level as we are. In this way the black man actually is a victim of whitey - he's a victim of the liberal swine who will continue to feed their pets (Africans) garbage, who will give them fish but fail to teach them how to go fishing for themselves. Worse yet, he will invite him into our homes and then deny the reality after the home has been trashed and set on fire.

tl;dr We just need to leave Africa the fuck alone and give them time while not gibbing them easy tickets out of it. This is not a process we can speed up artificially and trying to do that just makes it worse.

I'm happy for places like Nigeria that are actually doing well for themselves - Nigeria beat back Ebola in a week but they are still struggling with radical Islam like Boko Haram. I hope Nigeria succeeds and becomes a shining beacon towards all of Africa, so that they can become more stable and ultimately turn their attention to self improvement rather than reaching out

Even if your assessment about Darwinian evolution is correct, it would take hundreds of years for the population to self-select in a manner that benefits them. The skills needed for an advanced civilization are far different than the talents needed in building a civilization.

There has been too much slavery in that area. The romans enslaved them. Other africans enslaved each other. The spanish traded them as slaves. Then they enslaved each other again. The British and French enslaved them again.

What's is money? What are global trade routes?

Africa just wasn't up to par when it mattered and now that globalist corporations continually rape Africa they never will be.

This is what happens when you come in last place during international culture wars.

>The skills needed for an advanced civilization are far different than the talents needed in building a civilization.

Which is why we need to leave them alone instead of skipping the building blocks.

>it would take hundreds of years
So? We've left them in the dust by a thousand years, a couple hundred more won't hurt. We have more than enough resources to take care of ourselves without needing to take theirs. If we're exploring the stars by the time the African man has reached the industrial age, then so be it.

Fuck off with your shit. All the Africans I know say you're fuckers with no souls. They say the Belgians were better for them. And that's saying something.

>Why did sub-Saharan Africa become so undeveloped compared to the rest of the world?

Because it's full of niggers.

Liberia and Ethiopia haven't developed eventhough they were never colonized

Other populations won't be stuck in paralysis. They too will also select for behaviors that thrive in advanced civilizations. Africa will continually fall behind.

Well, then they just won't catch up. That's also fine.