This is beginning of the end for drumpf

This is beginning of the end for drumpf.

...said the assblasted retarded gay faggot shill for the 700th time this year

WARNING SHOAH IMMINENT

sage

Can someone explain what the big deal is? Why do these retards care so much about Trumps tax returns?

This will certainly be the end of his campaign

>m-muh one million!!
Punished Trump will endure.

i think we could get a couple million signatures to have Hillary executed or thrown in jail easily

is this how they want things running now

>One Million
How many electoral signatures is that?

>one million
>petition record
What?

>it's a liberals don't have any comprehension of accounting and don't know that you can see all of his financial info online through his company's balance sheet
It amazes me that Mitt Romney did this shit too after getting bullied by these same retards even after he released his and nothing showed up.

The moment he releases it, they'll just call it a doctored document once they find nothing of significance. This is how they function. But in reality, him releasing them would be a death blow to the media.

Drumpfs paper shekel trail will reveal Putins password
>essential to democracy!

Nice VPN, got IP banned finally

according to the Constitution, if a website petition gets 10 million signatures then the government has to do whatever the petition says

Omg this. So much this.

Go on... how is it a record?

didn't know they had internet in the 1700s

Sigh. See? This whole tax shit is just a perfect example of how short attention spam Americans have.
Do any of you remember the Panama papers scandal? Some people called it a scandal of century. Year later, nobody remembers.
My point is, at that time only the papers of people from outside of America got released. It was said that the leak will be used against particular US targets when the time is right. Nothing was released on Trump and his taxes. Who is in possession of those data? None other than George Soros.

Trump taxes is literally nothing, at best it would be revealed that Trump is not as rich as suspected.

>he doesnt know about Ye Olde 'Net
there's a lot (((they))) dont want you to know

>american education

uh oh zlomph btfo how can he ever recover.

Did Hillary ever release her emails?

they didn't have constitutions either dumbass

Ridiculous. He can post his taxes and no one would know what they're reading and automatically assume something's bad.

If his taxes had something fraudulent, he'd already be under investigation.

Glompf BTFO

#NotMyPresidernt

>Constitution was written on September 17, 1787

Well he certainly doesn't want to end it himself

Did those faggots care this much about King Niggers birth certificate?

>1/320 of the country
Literally no one cares

I also heard that if you write a good enough joke it retroactively changes the election results.

Drumpf better watch out

You do know those are worthless, right?

top kek

That was the perfect reaction

wasn't one of his promises to release them?

This.

Grasping at straws, I suspect. I doubt even a quarter of the people screaming about his tax returns even know how to fill out their own fucking tax forms.

What information can the average libcuck gain from seeing someone's tax returns?

He shouldn't release it. The mental retardation who have never taken a tax class would just bitch and moan that "he didn't pay his fair share." In fact, he simply followed the law and had substantial tax relief due to the massive losses that he generated.

Mental retards*

See my post. I have a master's degree in tax btw.

>internet petition

Wow its fucking nothing

Bump

1 000 000 / 62 000 000 = 1.6%

I doubt all the million voted either

>dude Drumpf made a lot of money, what a NAZI!

Why doesn't Sup Forums care that he lied about releasing his tax returns? Why can he lie but Hillary can't?

It's even funnier knowing it was Hillary's husband who placed those tax loopholes into law in the first place.

>he lied about releasing his tax returns
what are you even babbling about

also helps that he wasn't pushing for the end of western civilization like his opponent