PIZZAGATE UPDATE: KIDDIE DIDDLERS BTFO EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=wN1PShWvO5U

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16043811/#16062790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is now a spurdo thread

Being able to see this clearer I think I have a better idea of whats happening. As other anons have pointed out the boy is likely in a scolding hot shower. Notice how he tries to avoid the center where the water is. Whenever he does though is when Podesta hits the glass, reminding him that he has to self torture(presumably to either avoid a worse consequence or just so Podesta can show how well he trained the kid). At about 39-40 seconds it sounds like the kid screams "the water's hot" but it's hard to tell.

Also I have a theory about the light. Notice the spot the kid tries to avoid is also where the light is strongest. Perhaps the light is from one of those LED shower heads like pic related.

Look into the case of Tara Calico. There are 2 pictures that have come out since it was the original polaroid was found in the parkinglot.

1 was released, 1 was never released to the public. I don't wanna get to detailed but I knew an law enforcement "person" who would occationally get wasted with me and show me sick stuff from the evidence lockers.

New Mexico has some seriously fucked cases. This is one of the more famous ones. This is the picture that was never released.

Looks like someone is finally leaked it. Looks like someone has inside info.

If this is true of World Corp, Podesta must be shitting his pants.

This was where I found it and think it first appeared.

>>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16043811/#16062790

followed by:

Never seen that pic of her before. Are there any more? I hope she's okay. :(

>47.600337 degrees N, 70.930685 degrees W

Seems to be some sort of… something… in rural Quebec?

Saw this interview. Dude seemed kinda nutty.

Think he's legit?

EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

>Mirth is king

Fuck.

The evidence suggests the video was taken the same place as those pics of podestas house.

dude i don't know but alex has been on point so much in the last year or so while msms cred has tanked horribly. its really upto the individual to decide now which, honestly, is whats best. i would point out 2 things tho

1) during trumps press conference yesty when asked about daca he made it real clear he loves and wants to protect kids. it was straight from his mouth and seemed genuine

2) do you see how this shit is getting slide by this dude?
zyr is shilling against its self hard as shit soo take that fwiw

Fug u

thid id gondola thred

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EBIN

eben. semply eben :°)

HOLY FUCKING BALLS I HAVE NEVER MADE A THREAD THAT HAS BEEN SHILLED LIKE FUCK THIS HARD BEFORE

PLEASE FLAG OFF TOPIC SHITPOASTS

THANKS

HOLY FUCKING BALLS I HAVE NEVER MADE A THREAD THAT HAS BEEN SHILLED LIKE FUCK THIS HARD BEFORE

THANKS

THANKS

He mentioned John Podestas emails, and seconds later he is talking about how if he got fed debate questions people constituents would scream to bring back capitol punishment and put him on the electric chair. This was very early into talking.

All these pedos will get electric chair he has already planned it.

bretty gud :DDD

Camp Mercier?