FAVORITE AMERICAN SUPERHERO? MINE IS FLORIDA MAN

POST AMAZING FEATS FROM THE SUPERHERO OF YOUR STATE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/red-deer-man-punches-cougar-at-tim-hortons-to-save-dog-1.3914210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arizona man in close second

Is this the same guy?

florida man is the joker of the world. not the edgy one, the real madman

not even mad
i'm impressed

holy fucking shit. DOOM GUY LIVES?

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/red-deer-man-punches-cougar-at-tim-hortons-to-save-dog-1.3914210

Beat you Burger.

Que come mierderia

Aren't you in seattle right now ave?

YES OKLAHOMA

/thread

>biting contest

This hardcore freak should have his own video game.
>tfw lived in Florida for four years and can confirm it's exactly what you'd expect.

bump
Anybody got moar?

RIP AND TEAR

Idk what to think about this one

>florida man, the superhero/antihero of 2016

>Florida man arrested for firing gun after watching Hitler documentary

Sup Forumsack confirmed.

Why is Florida so fucked up? Is it the weather?

>being cool with your girl moaning an ex's name while inside her
tip top cuck

Florida is the 'go here to start new' state. Its climate, large population, and recent history in the drug trade makes it an appealing spot for people with criminal records & people who've screwed up elsewhere.

It's a perfect storm for retardation.

the temperate climate and humidity make it feel like a third world country. the people act accordingly

>humid as fuck
>poisonous and deadly animals everywhere
>bugs everywhere all the time
>3rd biggest state in terms of population
>"""diverse"""
>clash of the south, the north, the Caribbean, puerto ricans, cubans, and lots and lots of blacks
>also it's really fucking hot

Florida is no more fucked up than any other State we just have freedom of press and all records become public for anyone to see. You can literally report on someone who has done nothing wrong here just because they got sued over something and their info went public. Its not the same all over America. So when news sites and stations need clicks and rating they go to the good old Florida Man. More fucked up shit happens in California and NY but you never hear about it until years after when the records go public. I'm Fl it happens Immediately.
Also one must remember most people that Live here weren't born here. They came with their families who retired or wanted the stereotypical Florida life. They bring their fucked up ideals and life style here. One thing about Florida is people don't bluff here. If someone says they are going to fuck you up, prepare yourself, where as otherplaces ive lived it was all talk. Nigs are savage here though. Otherwise most people have better manners and are nicer here than most of the country.

>white people

>3rd world coun try
Nigga half the houses in my town are mansions and we have free transport. Shit John Travolta lives 5 miles from me. Country clubs everywhere. 3 bedroom houses only 30k. Nice cars everywhere and great places to eat. You must live on the west coast or in a city and never leave your bubble

I'm impressed, yet disgusted.