Merging States

America has an excessive amount of states. Many states are irrelevant, overpopulated or underpopulated, and messed up financially and really serve no purpose for existing.

I mean, South Dakota? Wyoming? Delaware? The fuck? Why do these states exist?

ITT: states that should merge.

>North and South Dakota
>Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana
>Maryland and Deleware
>North and South Carolina
>All of New England states

>north and south carolina
>merging

fuck off

Sorry but NH doesn't wanna join with all the liberal fucktards in NE. This is why we have so many states, so that people can live the way they wanna.

>NH
>A liberal fucktard state in itself

TOP KEK

Washington state and Washington D.C

>Maryland and Delaware

Wrong. Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland and the Virginia tip should merge to create the state of Delmarva.

I don't want to merge with NC.

>Texas and Oklahoma
>Missouri and Arkansas

>B-b-but muh low taxes, muh bicycle helmets!

NH is wannabe lolbertarian

Oh yeah, let's get more states like California with bloated governments and jungle primaries that keep one party in complete control.

If anything we need to break up big states like California and Texas.

Fuck off California, we're not giving you any more electoral votes.

ITT: retards trying to fuck up state diversity to enforce shitty state laws.

California should just be removed.t. They bitch about the laws but vote for the law makers who make laws they don't like. Then demand the rest of the country live like they do.

Nigger I like planting whatever the fuck I want in my back yard and building whatever the fuck I want without government control over it.

Fuck off you big government scum. States need to do the opposite and start dividing themselves up more. Northern California has little in common with southern California, North Florida with South Florida, East Oregon and Washington with west Oregon and Washington. Our borders are already too vast and it lowers everyone's potential happiness.

The UP is Wisconsin clay, give it back NOW!

There is no reason to do that. The less people per state, the better the state will represent the people. Really we should split the bigger ones into more states. California and New York specifically should be split so that people have better representation at the state level.

I don't think anyone wants to fiddle with state boundaries because 50 is such a nice even number.

Alabama will gladly take the panhandle of florida

I never understood why the UP belongs to Michigan

>being a federal government faggot

Unitary states are superior.

Come home, white man.

Indiana and Ohio should combine. They're basically the same state.

What the fuck did you just fucking say you little bitch?

I would die before ever sharing land with some mother less buckeye fuckeye cunt.

Iowa is objectively the best state in the union, but we will merge with South Dakota and Nebraska to form the country of Cornucopia.

This way we will have a place to secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

Wyoming is fucking awesome if you're not a nu male DYEL sperglord. Get fucked faggots

less states = less control for the people

we need the partitioning of individual states or else the federal government would be supreme rulers like in europe

aka merkel der nordeslauger

Reminder: california would love to compete with bigger states with less delegates

>we need the partitioning of individual states or else the federal government would be supreme rulers like in europe

The fuck? The only thing the states do at this point is limit what counties you can buy beer at after midnight and limit your gun rights.

real talk why does west virginia still exist

That is objectively false. The more localized the power structure, the better it will be able to represent the will of the people. If states were abolished and all of the powers they had went to the federal level, just about everyone in the country would be governed under a new law that the people in their area would not support.

For example, Colorado, Washington, California, ect would all have their marijuana laws changed to conform with the rest of the country and it would be made illegal again, even though most of the people in those states want it legalized. The whole country would probably get shitty NYC-style gun control laws too.

It's the designated state for inbred retards.

This is a good thing because you always want consistency. It makes no sense for me to cross a state border and not be able to do something,

Why limit that to states then? Why not dissolve all nations in the world and implement one global system. Initially we would have a system like in China because they would control the most votes, but within a few decades the African population would be enough to outvote everyone and turn the whole world into an African dictatorship. Sounds like a pretty good system, right?

C-can the sunflowers of North Dakota join too?

There is a reason NC and SC split. even though they share the same name, they are very different.

Only a liberal would go "omg why does x, y, and z exist you're basically the same just be w"
You don't understand the subtle nuances of culture and identity. You want the world to paint you with a hair-thin brush then you turn around and use a paint-roller for the rest of the world. Fuck off.

Does North Dakota really exist? I thought it was just a meme.

Yes North Dakota can join Cornucopia as well as the southern MN and Northern MO.

Let's see.

Unite the Carolinas
Unite the Dakotas
Maine, Mass., Conn., R.I., Vermont, and N.H. get unified into New England.
NYC (really everything south of the Tappan Zee bridge) and Long Island get ceded to New Jersey.
Delaware gets ceded to Maryland.
West Virginia is to conduct a plebiscite to determine whether it shall be unified with Kentucky, Virginia, or Pennsylvania.
Hawaii is now part of California.

There. That's my change.

>mfw i live in Delaware

if that happened literally no one would give a shit. We just kind of exist over here. Although it would probably piss alot of people of that they'd have to pay sales tax.

oh, and this.