youtube.com/watch?v=vr3ziWvbncM&t=2s&ab_channel=kimenovine
youtube.com/watch?v=XcKkKKUviEg
youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
youtube.com/watch?v=pJcYGSqCk18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based waifu

Thankfully I have the luxury of not having to think about Serbia

I love Serbia.
It's horrible to think how we betrayed Serbia, to serve the eternal jew. (Killing Christians to please Schlomo)

I'm honestly jealous ozziebro.

As a Bosnian, I want Serbia to go for a round two.

Has anyone seen or heard about what's going on in Bosnia lately? Sarajevo is being overrun by arabs

Remove kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=55Uhlm-48GM

>Serbian Orthodox
>True Christian

After how they fucked over the Catholics of Croatia, I would not mind if these shifty bastards imploded

A bunch of backwards non-white white rednecks who sit on rightful Albanian clay. The only good serb is a dead one.

I once met a Serb IRL.

AMA.

Best removers of Kebab.

Come now your acting like Croatians Dindu Nuffin.
They only massacred 300000 Serbs when hitler gave them independence in ww2.

t.diasporafag

>>Serbian Orthodox
>>True Christian
>After how they fucked over the Catholics of Croatia, I would not mind if these shifty bastards imploded
>Serbs are bunch of backwards non-white white rednecks who sit on rightful Albanian clay. The only good serb is a dead one.

they have the same memes as the jews muh holocaust, and you believe that shit.

Isn't full of the islam?

isn't it

Is Serbian food any good? Whenever I think of a country, cuisine is the first to come to mind. Serbia is a pretty irrelevant country, though I don't we should've bombed you back when you were chopping up Muslims. Not that I support it, but it's Europe's backyard, they should handle it.

Serbians are usually cool people.

But their country is fucked even more than Croatia.

>yes you remove kebab
>yes you protected europe
>yes you are white
>yes you have the best trash war pop music

>yes we have have daily serbia threads and its very annoying, so fuck off. nobody cares about your dying country.

at least sweden hate threads have funny memes

Balkan cuisine in general is criminally overlooked. It's excellent stuff all around.

Hey, since we're all already here, I have a question.

Would anyone from ex yugoslavia go to war for their country again?

My answer is - FUCK NO.

in a war for EU interests fuck no

their kebab removal abilities are exaragated

Kosovo Je Serbia

My bros

Kind of white niggers but overall ok people

>t. Milos

I would go just to kill as many Serbs as possible, they'll never see it coming. Fuck this country!

I ordered kebab once when I had the munchies. Fucking Serbs removed it.

Had to eat cereal.

I don't think anybody would fight for their country, as Bosnian diaspora I would never fight for Bosnias current government, but I would fight for my people, it's just sad that the last war was between same ethnic people...

what about war against turks

I don't

Serbia is a poor shithole with a lower GDP per capita then my country.

Also, Serbia is sucking Russia's big dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=Op9eckizpQ8

AJ PAAAAAAAAAA PUKNI ZOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOO

That's out specialty.

yugoslavia when

Current situation - very bad and getting worse.

We are also on downward spiral but not traveling lightspeed like Serbia.

Based kebab removers.

Fuck Bill Clinton.

Yes of course I would.

Question -- Will there be another war in ex-yu?

probably in like 50 years or something

WE WILL ATTACK AND DIVIDE CROATIA TOGETHER MY NEW ALLY

no because you ungrateful fucks invited them over either way.

Much sooner than that in Bosnia.

mostly just PANTERI PANTERI

youtube.com/watch?v=B6WbqXHfHdg

Dalmatia for Italy, fuck Croatian faggots

you know it

what would they do with dalmatia? probably settle some nigerians and somalians from the sea.

fine, but we get to keep Istra

I have a nice house there. It's got a pool and everything.

haha awesome

wtf

well then you can keep dalmatia and give us Istria at least it's land connected

Us Croats are fucking autistic, we are the perfect lapdogs, we don't deserve a fucking country.

finest shitpost

This guy is right give Croatia to Italy and Serbia
Actually it's better if everyone gives back our rightful clay

youtube.com/watch?v=vr3ziWvbncM&t=2s&ab_channel=kimenovine

>Kosovo je Srbija
Kek, cut this bullshit, Zoran.

Look, we'll give you the islands, Dalmatia and Dubrovnik.

We get to keep Istra, Rijeka and the islands of Krk and Cres.

Deal?

Cool people for the most part. Keep removing kebab.

Great people, great country.

You got a deal my new friend (since if we declare war on Croatia we will end up changing side/losing)

rate our "insert x country here second" video

youtube.com/watch?v=XcKkKKUviEg

mater ti jebem aotistično

Well, even if you win you'll have to deal with the dalmatians. They're all fucking crazy so good luck.

good people, stupid as hell on , at least theyre christians

Why the harsh words? I thought you too are bros like Poland and us.

They removed kebab pretty good.

lmao idol worshipping catholics

the funny part is that after all your ritualistic practices and praying to dead bones you're gonna burn in hell while the orthodox and protestants laugh at you from heaven

30% of your clergy would fuck little boys, youre a satanic cult

best kebab removers.

Cevapi and Burek are also delicious

I don't like any of Russia's friends.

Why are you so obsessed with Russia, that you even started to hate your bro-country?

burek and cevapi are not serbian

lmao fucking irrelevant country trying to pick a bone with russia

they sure as hell arent croatian

like tesla isnt a croat

If there would be a third world war, Serbia will ally with Russia because of muh slavic orthodox brother and attack us together with Russia.

Serbian here. Ama about the country from the perspective of a diaspora who is fluent but hasn't visited since 2014.

>attack us
Last time i checked Romania attacked Russia

You shouldn't have join NATO and especially be a NATO's cheerleader. Romania's a shithole and not a target, but NATO is. Please differ.

Your country attacked us in 1944, long after we exterminated a part of you fuckers together with the germans.

Pretty sure we have way bigger problems to solve than to make new one with romania which we have no intentions in doing

Went there once and it was during some pro Russian rally and holy shieeeeeeeet they love Russia if you are Russian go their get your dick sucked for free.

In terms of history and national identity Serbians are worthless cuckolds. Serbian rat will protect Ethiopian niggers and kill Croats as long as they pray in the same Eastern manner. The only race in the Balkans to never remove, kill or oppress cigans. They even interbred with them.

All Serbians on pol probably come from the same family. One serbian eventually stumbled on pol while searching hentai snuff jerk material and he passed the word to its 20 cousins to shill with him

Love Serbia. Tough people who hate muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=pR52yVt7w28
What do you Serbs think of Arkan? I just love your music, especially when I'm drinking.

>hate muskims
Hahahahaha. They spoonfed the rapefugees because West and Croatia are started doing the opposite. They give education and pathway to countless Arabs, Turks and other scum in Serbia, so they can later move to West

I didn't say they were croatian, they're turkish
And tesla isn't croat, why would i lie?

Yes and? Not like the west has helped us in any way these past few decades.

Typical Serbian rat. Will make whole family star in blacked, if USA brings back segregation.

Lack of national identity, political stupidity, lying and treason? Not even once

Shame 100% of your male population didn't get killed in WWI.

Ok :^)

Look, I'd be really happy if every muslim refugee here would just go to the next country. Too bad there is none.

You don't get it. This scum ACTIVELY helps them. Serbians and lowland Albanians are better off to be exterminated once and for all with their gypsy and Turkish kin

Maybe I'm not too informed on the Serbian politics. Does the current government have aspirations to become a member of the EU? Because that would explain their doings with the refugees. Or do they just want to watch the world burn.

Funny because they're the ones sucking German cock right now and complaining that Croatia blocking them from entering the EU. That's right, the same union every pathetic serbroach liar on here has "spoken against". Hypocrisy and lies are the basis of the serbian identity, especially on the internet. Serbroaches have no issue lying to your face. They use jew-like tactics to get what they want and they do it with no absolutely no shame just like socipathic kikes.

european bros

Couldn't have formulated better. Serbians are scum

Listen Vuk Vukovich, Croatia did nothing wrong. You might be a Serbian but at least you aren't a filthy Bosniak.

Got a lazy ass Serb as a coworker here. Hate his lazy ass.

We don't have much of our own dishes, mostly we nicked from our neighbors and occupiers and gave it our own twist. You will NEVER be hungry if you are a guest to a Serbian family.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJcYGSqCk18

Everything that you believe is actually true. And everyone loves you and fully agree with you at all times. You simply can't be wrong. And you are definitely not butthurt or in a constant stage of confirmation bias.

You're are the victim, always. Remember the 6 people that died in Belgrade that one time you refused the demands of a nuclear super power because muh memes. I stand with Servia. Because it's the only proto-fascisto-communist-zizekian-kindaEUbutNotReally county in the Middle Europe.

try to make malmö swedish before you talk about other countries top kek

Poor and criminal.No better than Turks.Good women tho.

Bosnia's gonna implode in the next 5-10 years. If we and the Serbs can come to an agreement, it'll be the Balkan version of the Polish partition, now with free kebab removal. If not, it'll be a huge clusterfuck.