True Capitalist Radio going live in 25 minutes! (5PM EST)

TCR Host, Ghost, is going to be talking about new pizzagate info implicating podesta, the CIA info dump, the oroville dam, and he'll be taking calls! Hopefully we wont have to listen to too many brony twinks tonight!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/17/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-454
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832708293516632065
mobile.twitter.com/GH0STP0LlTICS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I seriously dont understand how Ghost isnt the face of the right-wing internet community

>new pizzagate info implicating podesta

Oh, so it's going to be one of "those" episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

If you think pizzagate is fake news, gtfo of here

Link to actual episode since OP is a shortbus tard.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/17/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-454

Retards

Come on, man. We gotta stick together, us northern folk.

13.4 vots I came from the dam thread, going gold panning for flood gold.

Bump for Ukrainebro

Shill

True errosion radio

Judging by his originality I guess Holodomor killed off only the stupidest of Ukranians.

If ABS is here I'd like to get some ideas for the rap battle against TubGuy

CEEEE LAA BRATEEEEEEE COMOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP

WAKE THE FUCK UP

YOU FUCKING TARDS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOUR CARTOONS AND VIDEO GAMES

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Tubgoy sucks

kek calm down ghost, its just a few children being sacrificed for the greater good

Oh my

Super Kami Guru

free format edition

Yeah he has nothing on ABS tbqh

GET TO THE CHOPPER GHOST

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832708293516632065

Meh. The last thing I want is be involved in some retarded fandom drama between characters, communities etc. It's pure cancer.

This

>less than 1% move in FX and Dow growing 0.02%, no index up more than
literally nothing .5%

People are afraid of the Euro and GBP

Tub gay yet another one brony

he was funny the 1st 5 or so times...

The man has spoken, gg lads

I've been getting ripped hard in FX lately, haven't even looked at the currencies today kek

I started a stock market game where I just invest in whatever trump endorses. It's fun

post some pics

mobile.twitter.com/GH0STP0LlTICS
What do we make of this?

Have you made any sweet dividends, user?

Uh he said a few weeks ago that the dollar should be weaker

Nothing, that's not ghost.

Not investing in Soros Quantum fund

stop gambling with your own money and read margin of safety(get it from piratebay)

Can't now but I just started. Boeing jumped high. Trump effect is fun
That's him for sure.

When will you finally call and try to debate ghost, leaf?

CONFIRMED

I found it on libgen. I am currently reading "Global Macro Trading" by Greg Gliner. Should Margin of Safety take precedent? I like to dabble in currency markets.

soonTM

you should read the 1st chapter at least

dont bother with any of the math shit. let the bots take care of that. focus on yourself. turn yourself into a gentleman.

Bump

Build new dams

1st chaptyer talks about investing in general, else is more about valuations of stocks/bonds. Kind of like an advanced but very intuitive version of Securities Analysis updated for current time

What mental gymnastics will Ghost preform when the next recession hits, will he still suck Trump's cock 100%?

Especially if it comes in late like 2019/2020.

I will. I just started trading about a year ago and atm am at about 15% return in stocks, but have been doing FX to help me understand markets better. The volatility is becoming too much in the FX market though. I plan to short EUR on Le Pen election day, but this shit is getting ridiculous. I need to spread out and invest in more things, DIVERSIFY

He always sucks Trump's cock

Who coal burner here?

Economic collapses arent a big deal when u have a conservative government because the economy bounces back quickly. The problem is when u have a collapse in an establishment-run government.

oh yeah definitely need to read margin of safety then, and apply the logic to FX market trading.

Fuck Ghost was about to dump Trump just two days ago because of muh Russia. Anything will trigger Ghost since he's a contrarian at heart

What do you think is the reason for that?

Will do man, thank you

He's only worshipped by short bus retards

He already has it planned. It's that damn Mulatto Obama's fault, if you're curious. The only time Ghost has ever criticized Trump was over the Pence pick.
No, he was lamenting that Trump was an innocent victim and it was all da dang dirty establishment.

Fuck, in that same episode, he called for Trump to go full authoritarian if it meant he'd stay in office. Ghost would give up literally anything for Trump.

Sabotaged because the Fed finally started raising rates after 8years. Which would have happened under Clinton as well.

Because policies are much more influential than the stock market.

Oh yeah, I've been trying to find this for a while but am lost. So I keep seeing bond sell-offs for euro troubles hurting government pocketbooks. I don't understand this. I am assuming the bond sells are happening on a secondary market, I am unsure if you can just sell it back to the government. I could imagine the selling of bonds to hint at increased uncertainty which would increase the interest rates hurting the pocket books but the stuff I read makes it seem like it hurts the pockets in the moment. I know economics is very vast field but if you have any information on this please inform me

Jesus Christ, that book sells for no less than $1000 and upwards of $5000 in some cases
what's the deal with it?

Don't be such a shortsighted dunce.
A massive bust is in the making for decades and the only question is when it will hit. Trump won't be responsible if it happens now.

FUCKING.WAV

stop all the cursing

Your daily reminder that ghost is a clear example of controlled opposition, a shill dropping occasional truths while going absolutely batshit insane the rest of the time in order to discredit those truths.

Thanks for the update m8

>he isnt jesus

Wow. Thanks for enlightening us you cuck.

Hello Bill Hicks

What Beautiful San Hambone.
*Chew*
This feels like a Picnic

Reminder to spread it around like wildfire that TCR is in effect and in the house.

That's because he IS the underground and not a sellout.

written by one of the best ivnestors, stopped printing it early, its on pirate bay, and if you cant find it can share the PDF
cant help you there, sorry

>leaf
>(((you)))
Wow it's actually like I'm in my own personalized hell!

>americlop

silver will never be $35 again.

If ghost goes awol we should we move to christopher cantwell

No problemo.
Yeah some really good books stop getting printed for some reason. There was a book that is suggested as a MUST read on currency forecasting by bloomberg that can't be found online and is at cheapest like 500-1k$. Fortunately my local library had it

daily reminder that ghost is a person with his own opinions and there isn't a massive shadowy conspiracy behind every political personality

You mean to tell me that there are individuals in the world?

honestly who knows the nature of this world...

>mfw holding over the weekend

I shouldn't of been memed by /biz/ into holding $BSTG I hope I don't get cucked

I am FBI, and I can tell you that all ghost says is true. Back in 2011 we had a meeting and devise a plan how we would tail behind him everywhere he goes, double dip his chips and park ice cream truck in front of his house in the winter

looks like youre 3 years late on that one bud.

oh and fly choppers over his house when he broadcasts. We give him another 3months before he breaks, if he doesnt we are gonna be forced to switch to operation PonyFur

There was a PO for .40 a share, its correcting itself slowly I should of cashed out when it rose but I got greedy.

>shoeshining
Ghost thinks he is in 1930's South.

yeah when he says dumb shit like that its obvious that he was born into money.

So, how do I get a call that would bait Ghost into calling me back?

Because I had an idea of making him call back, and having the voicemail message be something like
"Hi, this is Ghost, from True Capitalist Radio, I'm away from my phone right now, probably servicing Alabama Black Snake with Tub Guy and Teutonic Plague. Leave me a message if you're a fruity ass fruit bowl gay bastard like my son."

Oh god its another "Ghost is in Trump's Inner Circle" rant

GHOST IS BACK?!?!?

HOLY SHIT

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

Ghost's ideal America is basically a hilariously far, far, far, far fucking right R-rated version of Leave it to Beaver and Andy Griffith.

Like a fucking year dude, where the hell were you?

Act like an underaged tard and make fun of pizzagate

It is a good point though. Forcing people to jump through regulatory loopholes from the get go will hurt the poor people

and then there is this guy

Are you retarded?