How does it feel being the inferior community? /r/the_donald is the nimblest...

How does it feel being the inferior community? /r/the_donald is the nimblest, high energy alt-right community where redpilled individuals come to discuss politics.

How about it, cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3nuuEVjh6RU
youtube.com/watch?v=MBGaAsRsGcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Reddit.

It's shit. The Donald exists to give our platform a better and more charismatic voice, because everyone knows Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of domestic terrorists.

> le leddit meme
Grow the fuck up. We've colonized and redpilled that site. Their admins even tried to stop is but they couldn't and still can't.

Bump for the redpill

I thought we hated the_donald? Like the annoying little brother who tries to be like us still shooting a bb gun instead of a real gun

>Grow the fuck up.

Is this really supposed to mean anything?

>We've

kek wills this faggot OP to be banned

Wasn't it just shut down recently by the Nazi mods and no one gave a shit because the site is brainwashed Facebook tier garbage?

Get the fuck out pussy. Saged.

Why are two Trump groups in conflict? I don't see the logic in that.

Pol hates everything mainstream. Essentially neckbeard hipsters

Because reddit is a mob rule based site for autists.

Try them, post something thats slightly against their narrative and they will ban you in an eyeblink.

At least on here people can talk whatever shit they want and actually discuss if they desire instead of being voted down by autists and being used as a ideological platform to push a meme president.

we need an european version of r/the_donald

>fuck off shill

Honestly, this bait is so low energy that Jeb could do better.

Whatcha gonna do, report me to the mods?
Stay mad.

Disregard OPs attempts to salt relations.

Reddit has become intolerable, but t_d is the only part that isn't overrun with shills.

>alt-right meme

underage b&

cute pic OP

>alt-right

fucking dropped

>Grow the fuck up.

he's got you there man

>he's got you there man

Sure did.

t. /r/the_donald rapefugee

Reddit alt right?
Bunch of sheep might as well be on Facebook

>alt-right community
Nope the fuck outta here

That place is pure cringe

>he actually identifies as """alt right"""

/r/the_donald is just a bunch of shit-headed centrists.

Fuck off plebbiter

DELET THIS!

>Reddit for anything
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3nuuEVjh6RU

We don't allow cucks

>alt-right community

Self identifying as "alt-right" is a fucking guarantee you're retarded.

> He said my trigger word waaaaaa
Fuck off back to Tumblr cucks

You faggots ruin this board and claim any attempt to criticize Trump/his cabinet picks/etc no matter how minor the criticism is are "concern trolls" or some other Reddit tier buzzword. You faggots need to get the fuck out and stop trying to turn this place into an echo-chamber. If someone even insinuates that Trump is less than 100% perfect in every way as a human being, /r/t_d cucks sperg the fuck out.

/r/the_donald useful idiots would suck a black dong or jump off of a cliff and kill themselves if Trump told them to. That's how deep their circlejerking goes.

>How about it, cucks?
Good luck after you get banned. Like every other successful right wing board on reddet.

Just don't mention the Jews

Sven is on point

Looks like you just got mad that Trump is an actually competent president, unlike your previous claims. He's proven time and time again that he's breaking predictions and making history.

> Trump won't run from president
> Trump won't win against Cruz, Rubio, and other seasoned conservacucks
> Trump won't win against Hillary
> Trump won't survive a month into becoming POTUS

Serve you right, cucks

I voted for Trump, you moron. Someone on Sup Forums can create a thread about one of Trump's controversial cabinet picks and the thread will be filled with memers, trolls, and actual debate. If the same thread was created on /r/the_donald, anything less than outright support and worship of Donald Trump's infallible intelligence will get you downvoted into oblivion at best and banned at worst.

You also spread Reddit tier cancer like the phrase "concern troll" (as if trolling on Sup Forums is now a bad thing) or "virtue signalling" which was never a thing on Sup Forums until /r/the_donald happened. Get the fuck out and take your cancer with you.

the "alt-right" term was created by CNN so no thanks

You do realize that we created /r/t_d, right? This is what you wanted and you got it. Don't ask me where you lost your balls and started taking cock up the ass

asked the_donald for books to read. They gave me this. Plebbit, not even once

I tried to post once
and got banned, that place is for idiots that like propaganda

>we

Speak for yourself, faggot. A handful of crossposting Reddittards from /r/politics decided to make their own Reddit board which attracted hundreds of thousands of cancerous, Jew loving Redditors that now flood Sup Forums. Kill yourself.

we are the jews the donald is our goy

checkd and kekd

>being an alt-right community

/r/The_Donald is a way of radicalizing normies.

It is merely a tool user.

>alt-right
Sup Forums is a board of peas

The problem is that every major person related to the_donald once claimed to be "alt-right" and later bailed out after the media got heated against the term.

There is nothing radical about that board and even mentioning the Jew will get you b& in a Jew York minute.

What is this thing and how exactly do we burn it out of here?

>gorilla mindset
literally nigger

I'M A GAY BLACK MUSLIM AND I VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP

Nice fake shit, monkey
Spoken like someone who's never been to the site
> Handful
Right. Sup Forumsacks have been calling for a new chan for ages, and the best result was /r/t_d. What's left of this place are JIDF and CTR shills arguing with each other. We've drained this place of the intelligent individuals and only you cucks are left

Enjoy the stale bread, faggots

>We've

>we

>we colonized
No. I think what you meant to say was reditfags who came to Sup Forums went back to redit for a short time while crossposting.
Feel free to go there and never come back again.

> /r/the_donald
I wish you would all go back there for a few months/years.

More like an annoying kid who keeps following you around the neighborhood thinking that we are friends and every time we tell him to fuck off or throw rocks at him he thinks its just a joke.

Shadilay, begone and let's not mix the streams ever again

Checked

>Right. Sup Forumsacks have been calling for a new chan for ages,

>2014 Gaymergate faggots - current day is ages to a newfag

Get the fuck out and take your "concern trolls" with you.

Because this is Sup Forums not a political activist website.
We are not a trump group. We are a group of people who just happen to support Trump.
Nobody here gets up in the morning and says lets rape a girl today. We just happen to see a girl walking down the street and decide to rape her in the spurr of the moment because its funny.

Hello my fellow centipedes! :)

How do we stop these nazis from coopting our movement. We made all these memes and no r*tards from Stormfront are stealing them! They are just as bad as Islam and SJWs, they are just as much a threat to our tolerance, diversity, Zionism and capitalism!

LOOK AT THIS CENTIPEDE SIKH ISN'T HE SO BASED
HE'S GOT AN AMERICAN FLAG TURBAN WOW

Who let this kike escape our concentration camp for normies on Reddit?

lol, the don is the reason why the word cuck exists. why do you think that sub is moderated to be pro trump posts only.

fucking idiots.

You're all falling for bait

>the don is the reason why the word cuck exists.
>Being this much of a newfag

This and moot is why cuck became a meme:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBGaAsRsGcM

A string goes into a bar, and the bartender goes "we don't serve your kind here"

The string leaves, twists himself up and comes back into the bar.

The bartender says "aren't you the same guy from just a minute ago"

"l‘m a frayed knot‘, says the piece of string

And then he got raped lmao

>Right. Sup Forumsacks have been calling for a new chan for ages, and the best result was /r/t_d.
yup it sure was buddy.