Remember when Sup Forums predicted the redpilling of PewDiePie?

Remember when Sup Forums predicted the redpilling of PewDiePie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsIiQJZk3xE
youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZRmK3g9c
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They did?

remember when we didn't allow Reptile promoting fags on our Public Websites.

So he's an alt righter?
Which one is it?

Calling him full on alt-right at this point seems like a stretch, but he does hate the media with a burning passion now.

fuck you

i made a thread before and you all saged me and called me a faggot for thinking pewdiepie would be becoming redpilled

He was clearly just being comedic. Ironically, YOU are the ones buying into the MSM narrative.

That's just because of your flag William, no offence.

we didnt predict

we memed it into reality

can we meme jews into oblivion ?

and it's the most aesthetic flag that's ever existed, but what would that have to do with this?

8 off : /

>Most aesthetic flag
>Not the swastika
Sure m8

Anyone who relies on speech to make their living is going to be redpilled.

>red pilled
>still living in the UKuck surrounded by mohammads

Nah, he's just a millionaire and bored of screaming nonsense and pandering to retarded 14 year olds. If you guys see his comments section, you wouldn't blame him, I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself after years of that shit.

It's nice but it's Buddhist.

Ours uses the cross.

tttttthhhhhiiiiiiisssssss

He's not redpilled he just doesn't like the media. Who actually likes the media anyway?

You do realize he was making fun of nazism, not advocating for it. Right?

>So he's an alt righter?

That's a fake meme.

>Calling him full on alt-right at this point seems like a stretch

What the fuck are you niggers doing? The media is calling him alt-right, because "alt-right" is fucking meaningless outside "people we don't like".

Gee, looks experienced.

Seems I need a new filter

You do realize Sup Forums is only satire, right?

In his video he released today be has a really blatant reference to 9/11 being perpetrated by jews.

End these new/redditfag threads. MPGA.

haha this

also this iberitas cunt. good work mate

So its ok if the media call him alt righter because he ordered a bunch of illiterate indians to write death to all jews on a piece of cardboard?

There is no alt-right.
And Clinton lost btw.

This. It's been a month too. And it's confirmed that he took a video from /wsg/ to put in his.

>being this triggered

does an user need a hug?

Yeah there is.

The thing is the MSM will push him into the alt-right by default now if they keep going, be smarter to do nothing and never follow up on him again. They'll be the first to call him alt-right to slander him and then he'll be like okay fuck it guess I am!

No. We didn't predict shit. We saw some of our ideas being manifested through many youtubers and he was one of them.

Actually we did.

here, amigo.

cunt

don't you dare dub me out of spite now

The cuck's right Alt-right is an umbrella term that covers a huge range of political beliefs. But the media has been memeing the alt right into reality, and I personally believe that there will become a real alt right movement in the future.

Yeah, he did it himself actually.

Dont reply to Mike hes a Maymay faggot.

He's still got a long way to go. He's just realized that the media is full of shit, that's it. Now of course we can't know what he thinks privately about all of this. He's still a cucked Swede.

youtu.be/qsIiQJZk3xE

why do these "redpilled" white people look like gays?

youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZRmK3g9c

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70

didnt he upload a video of a pet frog as kek reference back in 2016 before all the straight Sup Forums tier shit

>public websites

worst description of the internet I've ever read

It was gif not wsg. I was in the thread. He skipped the hentai webms
Pewd Isabel a cuck

Remember you can't spell WSJ without SJW

I thought you've filtered my flag already, Trumpcuck

> Public Websites

Thank you comerade, you memorized the protocol and are good employee.
Expect pay rise.

*hugs* it's okay user. you are not a fag... -.-

Keep telling yourself that.

>remember when Sup Forums participated in the red pulling of pewdiepie?

Piss off Colgate.

He's not redpilled. He's attention whore. And clearly fuckers, who are shilling this moron on Sup Forums are either on his paycheck or a fucking newfags from /the_donald

>nederdraad

but why m8

Do you have more Asuka?

Neighbor, fill me in since you're the least probable to shitpost. I kinda disliked pewdiepew. Should I love him now?

Sick to death of these posts

He's just a lame Youtuber using the rise of the right to try to get clicks.
The fact that he does it all with a leftist 'tongue in cheek' attitude, irritates me.
He's not edgy or cool. He's just another lefty fag playing edgy.

I think I just found my waifu.

>a Christian
>a conservative
>a qt
>not bitching

LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA

Bullshit, he is tired of everything he does being spun by the (((LEGACY MEDIA))) and is teaching millions of people through very specific examples to think critically about what they see in the (((LEGACY MEDIA))).

Liberal or not, he fights the same battle we do, and if you think he is doing it for the money, you are wrong.

I don't like PewDiePie really (he's ok)...but the way the MSM turned on him is absolutely out-of-touch and socially retarded. I guess they just want to prove again that (((they))) don't get it. Either that, or it's an attempt to enforce "conservative" ideas in the social marketplace.... who'd a thunk huh?

He isn't having anything to do with the alt-right you self agrindising tool. He made a few hitler/nazi jokes and the media (not just left learning media) went ape shit and tried to throw him under the bus.

The old media dinosaurs feel threatened by new media. Some are even celebrating like they won a war. If anything, they just strengthened new media and ensured tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands will avoid mainstream old media because of their attempted hit job.

The content is neither left or right. It's a persona for the memes. Not everything has to be politicised.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_hZRENf70&

Wow dude srsly

Thats some nazi shit right there next youre gonna tell me hitler did nothing wrong, wtf grow up

(ps. now that he's not [[["""mainsteam"""]]] anymore, that will only make him "cooler" among youths.... they just can't seem to handle all this winning going on over here on the REAL internet)

No, nigger, stop using Clinton-coined buzzwords

trump is president, brexit is real, pewdiepie is flipping the bird to the media , and philip de franco, jon tron, and boogie2988 are livestreaming with sargon of akkad. time to start buying lottery tickets.

BEST TIMELINE

>time to start buying lottery tickets.
Already tried that, didn't work