As an immigrant in Sweden, what should I do?

As an immigrant in Sweden, what should I do?

Hardmode: not involving killing myself or moving away

if you're black, impregnate as many swedish women as you can

it's easy to fuck a swedish woman, but it's all about breaking the record brah. fuck, fuck as many as you condom. without a condom, without the pill. help the future of sweden.

Become a munk and dedicate yourself to kek

give Swedish women your BBC brah

Get a job you lazy welfare sucker

Start Raping the Swedish women, and
make sure to do it infront of the Swedish males,

convert to christianity
bleach your skin (and or drink bleach)
get a job

>Hardmode: not involving killing myself or moving away
Kill someone else, but do it quietly so you're not caught and deported.

rape and pillage, swedes want their old days back so they'll reward you with free bux for the rest of your life and a nice small apt in on of their prisons.

with a ps4 ofc.

RAPE
A
P
E

>and deported
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>implying Swedish ""government"" would deport criminals from middle east

you should fail to reproduce

Are you of Middle Eastern origin?

Well, yea, if they catch him, they'll deport him to some high-class house in Stockholm, complimentary with big ass beds, swedish women for impregnation, wellfare checks, free food etc.
That's why I suggested he doesn't let anyone know he killed someone

look here

Is it true Mohammed wanted all the pigs to himself for sensual reasons?

hi achmed, it's simple

join the femmenist initiative party, campaign for more immigrants like yourself

insist on sharia, wives cooking, arranged marriage

expose the cunts for the hypocrites that they are

I don't know bro. At this point you can pretty much do whatever you want there, from rape and murder to child abuse, and still get money from the state. It's like playing on God Mode.

I'm sure it'll get boring after a while, though, so when that happens make sure to come down here so we can slaughter you like a pig.

>inb4 OP reveals he's a white immigrant

Fuck swedish qts with massive bbc and upload vids pls.

If singles celebrate diversity

If double digits make Breivik look like amateur.

Are you white? If not, kill yourself or move away.

join SD become a spokesperson and watch leftist and immigrants lose their fucking minds

>not farming infinite liberal tears while debunking cultural marxism as an immigrant when they literally can't call you names or they're racist.

I'm surprised an immigrant on pol would not take this opportunity instantly. You've been fortunate enough to not fall for the blue pill and being a decently intelligent individual it only seems stupid not to do it.

Assimilate

Redpill yourself with the help of Jesus Christ.

Eat nothing but surströmming every day for a week.

Impregnate every Swedish woman you can.

Its simple, turn Sweden into on big "The Running Man"/"Manhunt" reality show.

leave now or die

If you're white, spray tan, bathrobe, headtowel, grow beard, rape, loot, and pillage

If you aren't white, skip steps 1-4

>Kill someone else, but do it quietly so you're not caught and sentenced to three years probation and anger management

Ftfy

Maybe you should stop moving into the apartments next to me and being evicted for playing loud music and causing a ruckus on weekends.

keep going into churches and masturbating for the lols

kill yourself while moving away.

cuck their women

Just do what you want m8. Sounds as tho you can get away with anything so long as it doesn't involve taking an anti immigrant stance

Kill all the other immigrants

Get a job as a police officer. Be the designated guy they turn to when motherfuckers commit crimes and blame racisim, and need the canned fish beaten out of them.

Speak out in the media about what immigrants really feel about Sweden and whites in general.

Become a right wing champion. They will be so confused by you.

Become a transsexual

One of our great right wing trolls is Persian and one of our most popular academic anti-immigration spokespersons is a Kurd so we've got that down.

>Get education
>Be qualified
>Get a well paid job
>Earn money
>Pay taxes

Bonus option

> Use new found skills to go back to home country and help your home economy grow, this helping the global economy and development