Trump took the oath to protect the American people from all threats foreign and domestic

>trump took the oath to protect the American people from all threats foreign and domestic
>he just declared the msm an enemy of the people
>post yfw

He's not wrong

He's right.

100% correct, the media should face some kind of consequences for lying to the American people on numerous occasions, 9/11, the Iraq war, Syria, rapefugees and the list goes on and on.

The twitter comments make me want to shoot up a ... nvm NSA/Mi5 Is watching. Don't break my door

Liberals who don't see how obvious the shill tactics of the msm are, have obviously never watched Nightcrawler.

No idea if I get hate for this here but I will be really dissapointed if he actually does something to hurt the media and doesn't attack Fox News. Fox is and has always been just as bad they just happen to be cashing in on the "niche" pro-Trump audience at this point.

retard trumpkins ITT

Awesome.
It's about time.
Declare war on them.

GAS THE JOURNOS - NEWS WAR NOW

I completely agree, if trump actually goes by his books the philosophy is to never forget or forgive and so I hope he remembers how hard fox news tried to bring him down

I know it sounds weird but its literally 110% true

So guys have you enlisted for the right wing death squad?
All these (((reporters))) aren't gonna round themselves up.

Trump is a fucking joke, Sup Forums will always eat his ass

When do we hang Ike Turner

National Guard to every MSM HQ when?

FAKE NEWS!!

He's making America great again, fuck's your problem kike?

>trump suck the dick of israel
>his daughter is jew
>one of his ex wife was jew
>muh kike

Nice argument

It's called freedom of the press cucklords. He can call them whatever they want, if they're not violating any laws he can't do anything to them.

Remember,
>THE LEAKS ARE REAL
>THE NEWS IS FAKE

Lel

He's the POTUS, not fucking Kim Jong Slimmer.

shut up, you anti semite.

i love that he never leaves out the "failing".

Praise

>if they're not violating any laws he can't do anything to them
So how long until he unleashes his army of hardened Jew York laywers for the greatest libel suit of all time?

We've been complaining about the biased media for years. Do you expect us to be outraged or something?

>spread false information in order incite niggers to violence as much as possible
>not a threat

donald... get the gas

>Still not understanding the phrase "the leaks are real, the news is fake."

Let me give you an example of our media last night:
>Trump ventured into the possibility of nuclear war with Russia.
>Referring to the part of the press conference where he was saying how terrible a nuclear war would be, and to avoid it we should get along with Russia.

Technically everything they say is true, but the selectively leave out details and phrase things in a specific way to mislead and guide people to the wrong conclusion. They are lying fucks.

His Jew lawyers must suck ass considering how many cases he loses not to mention his travel ban disaster

>Do you expect us to be outraged or something?
I think its the opposite.
Were in the litoral best position right now for change. If trump cant turn the kike media around or atleast plant a seed. then no one can.

Hey, faggot.

Eight years.

Lesbiansusingstrapons.jpg

"Publicity is justly commended as a remedy for social and industrial diseases. Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman."

Justice Louis Brandeis

His base laps this dogshit up but most people are getting tired of his "fake news" deflections as his plummeting approval ratings can attest. His administration is being investigated for some pretty serious shit. Getting belligerent with the media isn't going to stop them from digging or government agencies from getting answers.

>digging

I can't wait to see them release state secrets and Trump just arrests them all

He just gave us marching orders. Our job is to take down those fake news organizations.

How do I start LEGAL immigration process and do I have any chance getting in as a white?

Is Taylor the only conservative pop country singer left? I love her for it.

>mfw

>Finland
>white

First casualty of war is the truth.

COMMUNITST SCUM DESERVED TO GET HUNG

apply at the embassy or get a company sponsorship.

>Ike

Truly a God. We are all lucky to have lived during his reign.

>reading comprehension of a goldfish

This. Fox is MSM.

This campaign revealed how corrupt and undemocratic US is. I always suspected the US political system was a scam and this confirmed it for me.

Trump won and now the media and the intelligence community are actively working to sabotage him every step of the way because the wrong candidate was elected by the people. There was never a peaceful transition of power after Obama left.

Trump has a lot of cleaning up to do and I'm not sure 4 years is enough time.

A FUCKING leaf

i dont see the problem here