Women are the niggers of the gym and should be banned

fucking women infest every crevice of any gym you go to
>does cardio for 5 min and then mirin infront of mirror with phone out
>im doing bicep curls, see the slut mirin and looking at my direction so start flexing, shes like 3/10 but w/e havent fucked in a long time
>turns out whore is making fun of me to her friends on snapchat
>get mad leave gym
>bitch laughs as I walk out
>want to smash her face in
>cant because women rights and shit and sexism because white male
>havent returned since and losing gains
>cant go to any other gyms because its either women or arab niggers
>fml
>women are cunts and need to be banned from gyms everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0093T6R4C?psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXZMYB9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is why i run i never wanted to deal with the social atmosphere of gyms

>any year
>still doing curls
c'mon

>giving a fuck what sloots and gymbros think

Grow up and savor your gains, faggot.

Just go back to gym. Stressy.

>going to the gym to do curls

Get one of these: amazon.com/dp/B0093T6R4C?psc=1

Do pullups and dips like a man.

Get one of these and some plates / adjustable kettlebell to add more weight to your dips/pullups: amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXZMYB9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

there are these two mexican sluts at my gym who wear the bare minimum required amounts of clothing and do the same shit every day and just make it worse for everyone else

Women are the niggers of everything who stole all my best friends. It's ok. One always picked fatties. The other is a gemini two face whom once told me he cant get it up. His is ugly in the face and a literal moroness

Why do people even go to the gym? You really don't need that much equipment to work out.

I go to a male only gym
no one ever makes fun of anyone, everyone's friendly and gives advice

Don't ever post again. We don't care about your daily life blog shit
>bicep curls
retard

Also all of them ive met through them are mandatory bitches in their personalities too. I dont know wtf men are doing these days

You're pathetic and weak if you let yourself get played like that hahaha

I don't have any space to place a bench, a squat rack and dumbells/weights in my room

>being too poor to work out at home

You're really asking for it then, user. Do you really want to end up on someone's YLYL?

gym is cheaper and doesn't use up a whole room in the house

>2017
>Acknowledging the existence of girls at the gym

Yes they are scum
And there is NOTHING you can do about it OP
Deal with it and ignore them

How about you stop caring about what other people do or think of you? Or is it just an excuse to convince yourself you shouldn't go back to the gym?

ban phones imo, that effectivly bans women without having the whole "m-muh womens suffrage a 1000 years in da past!

Are you fat or what?

>havent returned since and losing gains

So one female ridiculing you was enough to make you quit lifting?

This! I go to a male only gym attached to a gay bathhouse (not gay though.) The membership is cheaper than normal gyms, and the guys here are really chummy and cool for the most part. Nobody's ever against spotting you, and for the first time in my life, someone complimented me on my gains. Men need to be among other men in a fraternal social atmosphere. It's the first step towards defeating female degeneracy.

shut up pussi

>sloot laughs at you
>want to smash her face in
you're a faggot OP
get some fucking self respect

>complimented me on my gains
you don't know hard that just hit me
I've only ever been complimented by men

I wish it was from girls

whats wrong with bicep curls
serious question

I completely agree with you, 1 Post by this ID, what kind of routine is this? How are you supposed to get massive gains with a phone?

holy fuck, how cringy. Who broke your heart faggot?

>eats pussy
>calls me one
You are what you eat faggot

Modern women show you why you should never raise children on anything except "you have a serious duty to your family and your country"

not "don't let anyone tell u u can't do ANYTHING~~~~"

>women
>breaking hearts
Very easy. But also very easy not to be affected by the weaker sex. Oh well

hell of a pic to support your argument user
way to go

Gross

>taking this seriously

Pure autism

T. Weakfag

join the calisthenic master race.

>Not doing 8hr arm workouts
>ever leaving humanity behind

You are a dumbass shill. All women should go the gym.

BROTIP: Focus 90% on dem gainz and lifts and 10% mire dat eye candy while at the gym

Conservative women - best women.

does it matter if i get more out of running than you get out of the gym? always one like you in the bunch it's so fucking typical

>bicep curls

aaaand there's your problem

Not really. But fine. If you want to believe that. This will be my last post but it needs to be heard. If youre not 30 yet. Dont do anything for your male friends. As soon as a vagina comes along you go in the garbage. Every time

women in the gym are fine, sometimes they use way too much perfume tho

T. DYEL nu-male

my ex was even more "fit"
they lose their fucking minds once they get into fitness. She was at the gym every day for 2 hours

good looks user
this is where its at

>shorter than 5'4
>weights less then 120 lb
you got a weird definition of gross

Nigga I run 6 days a week. I also hike swim bike and train for flexibility and stability. There's a total fitness concept, not just being a weakfag who's only good at running

There's always one of you bitter weaklings in the bunch

That's called penis envy

thats what you think you arab jew

The Gym isn't a social atmosphere to me, everyone leaves me alone and hates me wherever I go.

Only things that bothers me there is when I overhear someone tell their friend "That's just sad" or "What a freak" or "That guy is so weird" while looking right at me.

Those all really happened...This week alone!

I feel ya bruh

Women are enabled by both Chads and white knight redditors. Contrary what "For Honor" would have you believe, women didn't train with the knights and samurai because the men of old didn't allow it.

Now you have amoral Chads and hungry betas encouraging them.

if you really are this big of an asshat then its no wonder she is laughing...

can confirm, I'm like what you described, sorry but potential wife over degenerate friends.

Agree.

Also why do they love the crosstrainer so much? It's good but don't spend 45 min on it.

Men own women. They are not allowed to laugh at us nor speak if not spoken to. And NEVER the other way around. Thirsty orbiting hover hand

i'm not bitter. also you don't run 6 days a week if you're doing less than 50 miles in that span. i like running and i get a lot out of it why are you insecure about someone liking something you don't?

yeah i literally did say that i don't lift well spotted.

again what does it matter if i fit what you think i should be like if i'm getting more out of running than you are out of lifting.

I was checking out the beam pull up bars and they are ~$200. That's fucking insane. People with that kinda cash don't work out.

That is wrong. Our spouses are us. They are the same person as you. If somebody asked me "who goes? your husband (for me) or your mate?". I'd say to take my husband. Nobody thinks like this though. Defilement through Eve women

lmao, not wearing ear buds

>/r9k/ at the gym

You should go back to the Gym OP. Stop thinking it's a place to socialize if people don't want to with you. They all hate me but I still go. Worse things happen to me every time I go.

One time I was even accused of being a pedophile there because I was swimming laps with goggles on and one of the girls yelled at me "ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY 10 YEAR OLD SISTER'S ASS?!" in front of everyone. I was just swimming. All I do is mind my own business but those fucking normies can't manage to do the same.

All just because I look like a bald pedophile and not normal.

i just felt like it was unavoidable. i would do some workouts in the gym back when i was a college athlete but it was always with other runners so there wasn't that aggressive vibe you seem to get at the gym.

Muscular women are the true redpill

>Tighter vaginas
>Higher sex drives
>Can fight
>Lifting subculture is being filled with alt-rightists now

My dream is one day to open a gym for guy's only. I'm gonna call it "Guy Heaven".

Oops vaginas are not sphincters

You know I would call you a faggot for going to a gay gym but you are right. A fraternal atmosphere is a necessary part combatting this feminist bullshit.

They have a pool, sauna, hot tub, basketball, tennis, etc.

Let's just say I have more than one related photo.

what is so freakish about you that people feel the need to comment? you should walk right up to them and confront them. it will make them really REALLY fucking uncomfortable and it probably won't happen again

take the Bog Pill

>go to gym first time in 5 years
>only 2 squat racks
>both occupied by guys doing curls
why did the memes have to be true

that's great dude i'm glad you found a way to boost your confidence or whatever

/fit/ stop this

delete this now.

Best
Thread
Of
The
Day

Tired of these cunts.
Though sometimes I get a peek on their asses and it brings me pleasure.

Exactly this is why I have a home gym

Is this made up so you can justify talking about gains on Sup Forums?

i don't understand
did you say you would pick your friends over your husband?
I meant I would prefer to be with my gf or wife over same sex friends. when I'm in a relationship I'm always with my partner and don't really care about "friends" . they usually just use me anyway [friends]

The social atmosphere of guns is very casual. People are generally pretty chill and relaxed, unless you try to talk to them mid set or something

Most women in gyms are degenerate slut. Actually just most women in general are, but they use the gym as an excuse to whore themselves out even more

What the fuck's wrong with curls?

this is some nicely crafted bait

>pays the gym jew
>doesn't even think about buying his own workout stuff

Men will never use you more than women. These two were right. I never noticed their replies. When we wed we become that person. Without our mothers in law we always make fun of we'd have no spouses. But nobody cares about that. Whom have I known longer? Sorry husbando but i pick you to go over my friends. But they ditched me so fuck em. If i have gay friends they wouldnt do that to me

>not having a home gym

Will you be able to survive this horrible oppression, OP?

1) bald
2) biggest nose you ever saw
3) 6'6 tall
4) walk weird
5) look like pedo and serial killer combined
6) emotionless face from years of being hated by peers
7) strange babyface that doesn't look right on a grown man's body

I just kind of don't look "human". I'm the embodiment of "The Uncanny Valley" where everything looks sort of human but just off enough to freak people out.

that girl is literal camwhore. Don't ask me for sauce. I don't watch pron anymore

Do Muay Thai or some shit like that
Faggot complaining about faggots doing faggots things and then he acts surprised
Jesus man

my sides

stop. a gym membership is not really that expensive if you live in a small house and you don't have room for a power rack

This.
All you need is a ball and skateboard.

>rolling around naked on the floor

sharing is caring, spill it for the greater good

scooby pls