Canada Hate Thread

(((They're))) at it again!

kikebook/cbcnews/videos/10154355723107686

>Refugee found crossing the border illegally
>The Left is using this to pump up their own emotional hysteria
>The Left's not encouraging American refugees/immigrants to cross our border illegal

I honestly can say after 28 years on this earth I've never hated by own country so vehemently as I do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

casanostracasavostra.cat/gran-manifestacio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Left's Now*

Fuck Canada, I'm going to fire my employees and take my business to the US. Taxes are too high for my bracket anyway.

>I honestly can say after 28 years on this earth I've never hated by own country so vehemently as I do now.
Same feel here
casanostracasavostra.cat/gran-manifestacio

>casanostracasavostra.cat/gran-manifestacio
Jesus fucking christ

At least we can fully understand our mutual hatred of our homelands.

I'm honestly considering joining the Greek Army and getting my citizenship. If I'm going to be poor and live in a hell hole might as well live with my own people.

Gl. It's probably better there than it is here now. I'm not the only one considering taking my business south - My peers as well. In all we employ about 600 Canadians. It may not seem like much but..

anyone have the original pic?

You're not alone...My parents wants to open a business but after I spoke to an accountant who told me the economy will likely collapse in the next 2-3 years because of how out of control our debt has become.... they're investing in the US market instead. But let's keep bringing in the world's welfare cases!

Virtue Signalling: The Country

>Our home, your home is a campaign that is born of a large group of independent people working in the world of communication and, on 9 May, Europe Day interestingly, we match the refugee camps of Macedonia border with Greece making it voluntary or professional projects. In return, we saw clearly that we had to report what we have seen and we had to do something to change the situation of refugees and migrants. Gradually, we were adding complicity of many people who wanted to respond to the "migration crisis" that lives in the Mediterranean .When we noticed that the project was growing up, we realized immediately that we had to share and that we had to open to the participation of civil society organizations . Now home, your home is not one in particular and everyone is together. We are a group of independent people and a set of institutions in the country. We are culture and civil society. We are architects, journalists, workers, lawyers, freelancers, unemployed people, students and intellectuals. I share a deep concern for the situation they live thousands of migrants and forcibly displaced within and outside the European Union. We accommodate people fleeing wars, famine, political persecution on grounds of sexual orientation or beliefs. But I also want to welcome those who are already here and still have difficulties to develop a decent life. To all these people we say our home is your home .

Yeah you're cucked

you're (((accountant))) was correct.

Watch it come here.

Yup. TFW your economy produces nothing and relies on a real estate bubble.

Strict immigration laws in Canada to encourage educated and capable new citizens. refugee sneaks in and gets the royal treatment. How can we deflect this from us and push refugees to Canada? Trudeau wants to be the humanitarian, send him the masses.

HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE

¥

Yup.
t. Cuckronto

it's already starting. Fucking trudeau. If it gets any worse, I'm gonna an hero

>pic related

> be me, biology teacher.
> Want to make money.
> be applying for a Working Holiday Visa in Canada.
> Chances of obtain it are low.
> Read that certain cities don't persecute illegal aliens.
> To hire me illegaly would be kind of virtue signaling for a Canadian.
> mfw.

WHY WOULD YOU? NOBODY LEAVES PARADISE!

I just quit the CAF to join the french foreign legion. Im done with your shit Canada

Welcome aboard!

Am i welcome though? Seems most burgers want nothing to do with me, even though i only hire white people (and the occasional native) and will bring many jobs with me for your people.

One on over! The taxes will be getting better here too.

From your experience how shit is our armed forces at the moment?

Then you get here, find out that your diploma is not recognized in Canada. And you have to pay 20-30k shekels to be able to work in the field you passed years to study.

Meanwhile, you will end up working as a taxi driver. Have fun.

our training is great and the quality of troops we have is phenomenal but the government doesnt give a shit about the CAF we have numerous significant equipment shortages and needs that no one wants to address because "muh murica will save us"

>cuckdeau in charge
>libs everywhere
>women succeeding and slutting
>men failing and turning into beta numales
>single mothers running education
>high taxes
>cannibals and terrorists set free
>people being imprisoned for harming house intruders
>islamaphobia criminalization being paved way
>immigrants
>refugees
>freezing cold and snow
>1 month behind rest of the world for everything
>everything costs more (ignoring taxes)
>whites are slavics
>8 hour emergency waits
>year waits for surgery
>still paying for medical out of pocket
>Internets shit
>slave work hours

I have heard that your country have a bubble and unskilled works are better paid than skilled ones, like here several years ago. Is it true? btw even as taxi driver I probably will make more money and have more stability than in Españistán, so...

fucking leafs

Stay where you are. Canada is shit and then it snows.

Or get a green card,

It's not that you like Islam, it's because you don't like Christianity.

You see immigrants, from anywhere - as allies against the staid, settled, conservative society that our country is.

I'm joking. My gf is currently in Toronto and says that it is a depressing place, without identity, history nor canadians. If I finally go, it will be a small amount of time to make some money, improve my english and return to my country. I'm not going to parasite you, leaf.

Where'd you find this?