youtube.com/watch?v=jfcuelV0Mog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AB23x43BccE
youtube.com/watch?v=oxMc6jxoigs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go away Chunk Ogre

Why is this moron speaking like a negro?

"Where the FEMA camps at?"

Grow up.

What happened to the Armenians?

Where was the exact point that he lost his mind?

What is really funny is, we control the FEMA camps now.

:-) keep on organizing your revolution Cenk, keep on calling for resistance and mass riots and protests.

I'd love to be able to deny the liberal genocide.

I have a message for him: "I would greatly prefer listening to an audio loop of a physician telling me I have syphilis for an indefinite period than watch your program. It is terrible."

>Amoeba
Only thing in this video that's even close to being worthwhile fampai

Nigger ass cum penis

SNURP BTFO

I'm with her now

Where the gas chambers at?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

At the RNC

Why haven't anyone answered the question?

>Implying Alex Jones listeners are strictly Conservative

>Cenk is at it again
>He's aiming to rile somebody up
>Shitskin genetics encode for cackling at the funny sounds his keyboard makes
>His sod hut barely resists the wind
>Behind the shitposter's ancient laptop, a chihuahua's skin dyed like the flag of Turkey trembles
>Thunder booms right outside the hut
>Spank Yoghurt leaves his hut and looks up
>A huge shape in the air eclipses the sun
>It's August West
>Her uterus strains to contain a thundercloud of lust
>She's bloated into a pear that's nearly a sphere
>August drifts to the ground and bounces off a pulsating belly two-thirds her height in diameter
>Buttocks forming a peach as wide as she is tall begin flexing, pushing her through the air
>Thighs shaped like doughnuts kick feebly
>Her labia part and close, expelling moist gusts of air to keep her thirty feet in the air
>Sink Ogre gawps at her breasts and farts in shock
>Her boobs are eggs as big as her belly, stretching her t-shirt to its absolute limit
>August glares at the filthy turkroach, face ensconced within a globe of a second chin
>"REMOVE KEBAB FROM WEB" she bellows
>Her boobs are hugged together and start lactating
>Cenk is slammed to the ground by geminal geysers of breast milk as August moans with pleasure
>Last thing the turkroach hears over his autistic screeches is the boom of August's vaginal flatulence
>His skeleton is reduced to powder by the current
>August heaves a sigh of relief before suckling at one breast
>Thick, creamy milk dribbles down the corners of her mouth and over her second chin
>She orgasms and one deafening queef launches her ever higher
>Another August appears
>Then another, and another
>Dozens upon dozens of August-clones appear, forearm-sized clits spinning to propel their bulk
>The clone army sets forth to deliver the same fate to Turkey and the entire Middle East

Why does everybody hate the Nintendo guy so much, hes entitled to views.

Chunky d should be addressing his fan base with this.

What happened to the Armenians?

Because it's a retarded loaded question from a crybaby who thinks Trump is literally Hitler.

They aren't?

ARM THE ARMENIANS

Cenk is so ugly and ethnic it really is horrifying. He's like the exact opposite of what an ideal human should look like.

Fat Brown Buffalo

I have a message for you!

What happened to all those Armenians? Historical fact or Falsehood?

What did kek mean by this?

How is it loaded? And when did he ever say Trump is Hitler? Sure there may be a couple parallel but i don't think tyt thinks Trump is smart enough to be like Hitler.

We are conservative now? one cohesive group... in which everyone agree... yeah right PJW said it, it must be true...

>implying chunk has ever admitted to any of the hundreds of times he was wrong without being a complete cunt about it

KEK

Kys Arab lover cuck

actually a good question.

I wonder this too

what happened to /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

our exposure of the fema camps, jade helm, and obama martial law prevented them from doing it, they will wait for a better time to do it. cmon wake up sheeple

youtube.com/watch?v=AB23x43BccE

>i don't think tyt thinks Trump is smart enough to be like Hitler.
Which is funny because they claimed he wasn't a smart businessman because he had a couple businesses fail despite being worth $4.5 billion and having hundreds of businesses that work fine.

>largest prison population of any country, ever
>WHERE DA FEMA CAMPS AT DURR

Jesus.

The FEMA camps were for when Hillary took over, used a militarized police and anti-constitutional deep state to seize all the guns, regulated the Internet, sold all our brain waves to corporations and the crony media, banned free speech, and then told neoliberals this was all OK because trannies can have free abortions now.

Cenk can really use some super male vitality, maybe infowars will give him a sample.

The FEMA camps are still there, Chunk.

is he homeless now or what. why is he out on the street yelling at conservatives on his phone

I heard the FEMA camps were being repurposed for illegal aliens, Muslims, homosexuals, transgendered, and Jews.

...per TYT

jesus Christ chunk yogurt, go away. Fuck.

>where da hidden camps at?
>where da surveiling aircraft so high up as to be invisible to the naked eye?
>i don't see me on this one block

Pretty funny ackchewally.

Is Chunk actually retarded or does he just pretend like he is?

These detention centers are for Illegals you absolute mongoloid.

Remeber this faggot denies the Armenian genocide because his turkroach family became wealthy off stolen Armenian land.

>I don't see the hidden surveillance
>I don't see the FEMA camps here on this public street in broad daylight.

But he got a head start from daddy. Not to say that diminishes what he's done, but it makes it less impressive than someone who started from the lower/middle class and then created a business empire. I think anyone who had common sense, the connections and money that the Trump family had in the 60s and 70s could be a billionaire by now.

Armenians>Roaches

Because it's a stupid question. They're in the same place they were before.

In 8 years we'll have our own guy doing the exact same fucking video.

>Where's all the Islam detention centers?
>What happened to Trump's golden showers?

THE PENDULUM SWINGS

>le "I used to be a republican" meme

Just

Sides, I dont think anybody really took FEMA camps seriously. Always seemed like something to get lefts to sperg about.

I know plenty of people here who got inheritance from rich parents and ended up completely fucked because they didn't know how to use it.
The fact that Trump turned a million or so dollars into $4.5 billion plus a real estate empire and hundreds of other successful businesses says a lot about the guy.
TYT can't even stay afloat without constant donations from their retarded viewerbase despite Cenk being worth nearly $4 million.

>The ranting of a fat Turk who denies the Armenian Genocide
>Obama didn't take your guns.
He would've taken them had he had the chance. God this guy is a fucking moron.
>Where da weaponizin of da IRS at, you fat fuck
Sad!

Man that fool is drunk,i can tell.

Damn I kinda want to see it but I don't actually want to give him (you)tubes

Ironically, I saw a lefty claiming there was some DHS report about camps earlier today.

>implying all that shit isn't deep state operations that continue behind the scenes no matter who is in office

post da Ana nudes now plz

>In 8 years we'll have our own guy doing the exact same fucking video.
>>Where's all the Islam detention centers?

Coming from the guy who thinks antifa rioters were from Sup Forums

Where da false flaggers at Cenk? Where dey at?

I got a question for him to
Any chance he can give me some help on a college paper? We have to do research on genocides in Eurasia and the Middle East and I got Armenia, from what Ive heard hes an expert on it

>jan 26
got so buttblasted on election day be tried to restore his ego by attacking an ironic mascot

>what is the Deep State

Fucking cenk. What the fuck does he think we're doing?

right about here:
youtube.com/watch?v=oxMc6jxoigs

Same place they were 6 months ago.

>water buffalo intellectuals

>What is really funny is, we control the FEMA camps now.

I wish Trump would throw all the rioters and protesters in the FEMA camps. Then we can sell all the men to ISIS and use all the females for comfort women.

ISIS can use them for head-chopping practice. Cheap!!

>Trade crossdressing commies for oil on the cheap
We're going to have the best deals, believe me!

Let their fate be determined by Meme Magic.....