Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbqCPhSMsU0
lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan bodybuilders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw vegan for two years
>don't care

>that causes cancer and raises inflammation to the human omnivore

>still felt the need to respond and tell us you're a vegan

today i had some oatmeal and eggs cooked in chicken broth, fucking great, thank god i was not raised by gays to be a cuckold vegan loser

Why? Better that then ending up as a Mcdonalds burger or a walmart store brand chicken tender.

>OP called out vegans
>he brought it up first
>somehow I'm to blame for responding
>mfw don't even bring it up irl
>mfw closest friends took weeks to figure it out
Yeah, eat shit, pal.

why did you decide to eat like a faggot? were you brainwashed by liberals? meat and dairy contain all kinds of macronutrients not found in veg, and children raised as vegans suffer from malnutrition and stunted growth

so i guess to rephrase my question why are you voluntarily a faggot when in this case it's actually easier to be straight and eat delicious food

You are lucky that Bait is vegan.

Name one macronutrient one can't get with a vegan diet.

>Yeah, eat shit, pal.
But I'm not a vegan...

self resepect

I wouldn't mind eating meat if I hunted the animal myself. Problem is, my lifestyle is not suited for that. Also, factory farming is degenerate, and the hormones they inject into the animals are unnatural and carcinogenic. I never liked dairy and eggs to begin with, so cutting those out was easy enough.

Kek. Like pottery.

>still talking about being vegan
You're not helping your case, user.

You'll never be Australian, no matter how much you try. Sorry.

Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)

>>still talking about being vegan
>You're not helping your case, user.
That's what this thread is about, you monumentally dumb fuck. If you don't want to hear me out, then fine, find another thread to spew your imbecilic drivel.

you sound like a negro

what about humanely raised meat, where the animal doesn't suffer/get poisoned/environment doesn't get toxified

such products are widely available in the united states

and before you say meat and animal products are inherently bad for the environment cause they're high up the energy food chain, keep in mind that chickens and ruminants take food we can't use (grass) and turn it into food we can (meat and eggs) so there is no opportunity cost environmentally, assumming it's done sustainably

>he doesn't realize eating meat causes heart disease and cancer

i fuck like a negro thanks to my omnivorous diet, vegcucks just can't compete

even if one accepted the premise that's very theoretical. reality is different. 99% factory farms, huge loss of land and deforestation. you'd still have to reduce consumption by 80 or 90%. better to just forget it and do what's better anyway.

>falling for the meat jew

this

>tfw 6'3 190 lbs sub 10% bodyfat
>tfw used to be a fatso when I eat meat
>tfw jawline resembles a lantern now
>tfw unclogged arteries, blood pressure improved, and by extension made my cock diamond hard.
>tfw sex life improved drastically
>tfw women approach me now, instead of the other way around
>tfw reading comments like yours
>maximum kek

Vegans BTFO

Sheesh.

funny because meat regularly contains feces

im not arguing that factory farms are awful. personally i don't buy from factory farms, the products i buy are clearly labeled as sustainable and humane, with all kinds of private sector third party guarantors of truth. they aren't even more expensive, humane eggs have basically achieved parity with factory farms and meat is only about 50-100% more expensive, which isn't a big deal to me anyway

there is a private sector movement away from factory farming towards sustainable humane farming, as technology improves and more people switch over sustainable argiculture and meat production will gain economies of scale that allows it to compete with conventinal farming on price. in the future all meat will be sustainable and humane and at prices cheaper than factory farms, it's inevitable

there are huge sections of the united states where ruminant grazing is the natural state of things (great plains) so why the fuck shouldn't we raise meat from bison and cows, it's GOOD for the environment to do so. anyone can raise chickens in their backyard at zero cost to the environment, somehow this is unsustainable? ridiciouslous! meat and eggs and cheese are part of human civilization, perhaps one of the reasons we evolved large brains. insane to forgo these things because faggot SJW's tell you to, awful

ayy lmao, was thinking of just eating potatoes and lentils, you think I can survive on that.

none of those things you wrote are true though, whereas everything i wrote is true

Veganism is worse than vegetarianism. It's a jewish plot to make people avoid lactose. It's the same with the "pigs make good pets, don't eat them" meme. To condition your culture into excepting aliens with different morals and values and psychological makeups

Fuck that. You'll get bored in a week, and hate it. Just eat whatever you want, but do intermittent fasting. See video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbqCPhSMsU0

>*whispers* He doesn't know milk contains pus cells from the pimples that form on cow's utters due to friction caused by milking machines.
Also IGF-1? Ring a bell? Of course not. Get woke, you uninformed dunce.

>He thinks we can't see the gastric bypass scars

all these magical natural places produce a few % of the total. probably zero something %. it will stay that way until it is ended completely. that's just a fact.

holy shit i want /reddit/ to goback

fine whatever, i have no part in the evil side of it so i'll eat all the steaks and eggs i want, the alternative of eating quinoa sandwiches and being an 80 pound faggot are worse than death and indeed a living suicide

shut the fuck up sven

that's like believing rhino horn and tiger penis are necessary

Yes, mankind has always relied on the resourceful tiger penis. Such a central part of our economy and diet throughout history...

SHOW ME THE PLANT THAT PRODUCES DHA AND B12 AND ILL BECOME A VEGAN OOPS YOU CAN'T THOSE DON'T EXIST OH WELL BETTER BECOME A BRAIN ATROPHIED VEGAN RETARD BECAUSE SOME SELF HATING WHITE KEKS WANT TO ATONE FOR RAPING GAIA BY BRAIN DAMAGING THEIR CHILDREN WITH SQUASH SOUP AND CHICKPEAS AT EVERY MEAL HURF DURF BLURF SPINACH HAS IRON IN IT OH WAIT IT'S NOT BIOAVAILABLE AT ALL HURF BLURF NOW YOURE ANEMIC

Bread and pasta causes inflammation.
Meat doesn't cause cancer unless it's processed with sulfates or cooked with high temperatures.

nice digits faggot

lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan bodybuilders

OH SHIT MISSING A NUTRIENT AND VITAMIN EASILY OBTAINABLE FROM A CHILDRENS' GUMMI I BETTER EAT THIS ANIMAL THAT LIVED 90% OF ITS LIFE LIVING IN ITS OWN SHIT

The only thing that meat main dish needs is a meat side dish with a meat garnish.

>DHA
seaweed, algae, etc.
>B12
All modern food contains supplemented B12. The meat you see in the store is injected with it. B12 is found in soil, and since everything we eat is sterilized, the natural B12 you'd normally eat gets removed. Also, turn your CAPS lock off, you insufferable faggot.

>HEY GUYS KNOW WHAT'S REALLY HEALTHY
>REPLACING MEAT WITH MASS PRODUCED PILLS AND THEIR CHEWABLE SUBSTITUTES

MMM MMM BOY
THE VEGAN LIFE SOUNDS G R E A T

Truly makes one wonder.

Still waiting for your point? Oh wait, you thought that was me.jpg, didn't you? Autism. Fucking autism. You're dismissed.

>FXCKING LEAF

not replacing meat with a pill you fxcking faggot - getting the vitamin "missing" only

Underrated.

it's too stale to be vegan. Vegan food is delicious.

kraut with the truth bomb

b12

though pretty much everyone has b12 deficiency as well as vit. D deficiency.

lel, anti-vegan fag got blown the fuck out

vegetarian for 15 years.
dont even know what Im looking at, see tomatoes and I think chicken on the right.
dont give a fuck.