Californian looking to move

born and raised in the bay area. looking to move. What does Sup Forums recommend? I have a 2 year old son and I am looking to move him away from the degeneracy

how much money do you have? do you care more about safety or culture?

Probably Texas. if you wanna stay within the US.
If outside of it - Russia is the way to go ( if degeneracy is what you're worried about )

Leave then, assholes. Make sure to pay that 2% or China will annex your ass and we'll let you.

Degeneracy is bad everywhere move to the midwest good property value, mostly white also.

Come to Central Pennsylvania. Mostly rural, white and christian. Plus housing is super cheap. 1 hour from Baltimore, 2 from DC, 3 from Philly, and 4 from Pittsburgh by car. 4 to NYC as well.

New Hampshire has the least amount of crime I believe, and it's one of the first states to vote.

>Russia
>Non-Degenerate

I respect our slavic brothers as much as the other guy, but come on.

Fuck off we're full.

NO, I am fucking tired of libshits moving into our state and making it commiefornia

What's your profession? Don't move to WA to get away from degeneracy unless you are willing to live in a rural small town and commute 30-60 minutes each way for work.

Read post

while I sympathize you really do need to stay in your containment zone

Except Chicago. So many fucking Mexicans.

How are they degenerate
>no gay propagandizing
>no transgender bullshit
>isn't left-wing shithole
>no "freedom, liberty" bullshit
this is only fraction of it.
Then name me other conservative state
I guess Florida is sort off but idk.

i currently make 35k a year. That is modern day slavery in California. I am saving up. currently have 10k. I was thinking about Nevada area. I DO care about crime. I am trying to raise my son with morals and values

>The people are dirty
>Bends over for Islam when possible
>Plenty of shitholes
>Vodka

If you don't mind the cold, try Wisconsin or any other Midwest state. Just steer clear of Chicago. Suburbs that are an hour out aren't bad, though.

I don't know, but the rest of the west is full of your types already.

Go east, like east of the Missouri east.

>the people are dirty
When I meant Russia I didn't mean some village without water supply in middle of Siberia
>Bends over for Islam when possible
Absolutly wrong
Only near Caucasian region, but who the fuck would want to live there
>plenty of shitholes
Right, villages somewhere in Siberia...
>Vodka
I don't see how is that a bad thing.

Moscow or St. Peterburg is way to go in my opinion

Just FYI we are full.

How is Utah and north Carolina Sup Forums? Is the weather and employment opportunities good?

Fake Texas is nice too

>implying Cuckada isn't degenerate nation
good one leafy

Are you conservative? Good genes? Are you employable?

Move to Colorado, or maybe north Dakota

This. It's basically the only place close enough to see the happenings on the east coast that's not yet overrun with "diversity." The Susquehanna River valley is lined with cute little snow-white towns, like a slightly more run-down version of the 50s stereotype. Also north central Pa has absolutely gorgeous scenery and tons of wild space.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Move further west (into the ocean)

You can't escape degeneracy no matter where you go. However if you want a real conservative life, somewhere in rural Alabama, Tennessee, or Louisiana.

lots of places in Cali degenerate free- relatively speaking...anywhere outside Bay/LA really....Folsom, San Louis Obispo, Redding etc...

if you come to my country I shoot your ass.