Reviving older thread

Reviving older thread.

Since J.K. Rowling is furiously advocating open borders and repeatedly stating that Europe has a duty to take in every single rapefugee there is on twitter, while bashing Trump at every occasion, i think it is time to expose her hypocrisy.

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Younger normies are usually not paying attention to the (((MSM))) and getting their opinion about political issues from (((celebrities))). If we get enough signatures, we can spread the petition on twitter for a significant impact and redpill J.K. Rowlings younger fans while discrediting the superrich apologists of globalism.

In short: SIGN THAT SHIT.

Bump

Keep this up

very well I will do this Fjellbro

Get in here, we need 6 million vote milestone

Highly underrated post.

Signed and bumped

fuck this CUNT

SIGNED

Bump

US Veterans before any refugee...

Just start camping out on her property.

SINGED

this is now a memri thread

how many refugees is this vile cunt gonna take in

Signed and bump

These people are mentally ill watch Jordan Peterson on YT. Because modern women dont have children yet still have a biological need to nurture the innocent they transfer that instinct onto the mudslime hordes/minorities instead, who will ultimately in turn rape them to death which I cant say it isnt what they deserve.

She got 18 spare rooms, 2 people in every bedroom, we also demand that the group consists of 14 men and 4 women, since over 75% of the millions of refugees are male.

Bump

i work on getting more disability

Signed! Fucking Rita Skeeter bitch!

takes your noggin for a joggin

>take in 10,000 Syrian refugees
>leave 26 million Syrians in a war torn country
>claim the moral high ground

I doing this right?

Yes, my friend!

Atleast she will be happy!

fuck that bitch Hillary, I hope she has fun in hell.

she looked like a crazy loon on that pic.

btw, I'm not implying she's not crazy.

Comon, let's make this work!

this is the best hickok45 i've ever seen

>my sides are now in orbit

Good thread, bump and sign.

i wanna stick my cock in that mouth.... it ya catch my drift