Well, Sup Forums? Looks like someone revealed what Sup Forums and Trump is really all about

Well, Sup Forums? Looks like someone revealed what Sup Forums and Trump is really all about.

medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.mgz8c2jvj

>Also like adolescent boys, Sup Forums users were deeply sensitive and guarded. They disguised their own sensitivity (namely, their fear that they would be, “forever alone”) by extreme insensitivity. The rules, like everything else, were always half in jest.

>The grotesque, frowning, sleepy eyed, out of shape, swamp dweller, peeing with his pants pulled down because-it-feels-good-man frog is an ideology, one which steers into the skid of its own patheticness. Pepe symbolizes embracing your loserdom, owning it.

yea we know, dale...

whoever that person is just comes off as a bitter whiner. say it with me madam president

>they are bad, disgusting, pathetic and of low social status
>that means their opinions are wrong
not an argument
t. normie who fits none of those criteria

these people hate that the internet is the ultimate level playing field. online we're all equal. the left is literally spending millions of dollars to combat "racist losers that live with their parents" so who is more pathetic here?

Ive literally peed with my pants pulled down since seeing that cartoon

Feels good man

It's actually funny as fuck when you think about it this way. The Dems are literally spending millions of dollars to try and force memes to combat people who are shitposting because they're bored.

>peeing with your pants pulled down.
I don't get it, Dale. Do you pee with your pants pulled up? Do you wear adult diapers? Catheter?

>combat people who are shitposting because they're bored.
i dont watch tv. i dont play video games. i come here and read about politics and shitpost. it's my primary form of entertainment.

people like the dude that wrote this article dont realize that it's plain old fun to be here. they think the only way you end up here is because you're defective. truth is all types of people come here because it's fun as fuck.

True Sup Forums is full of kids larping. So why would media whine about it? Go away. There is nothing to see here.

>patheticness
>not pathos
Why do people keep putting redundant suffixes on things?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh no they're onto us

I love these virtue signaling faggots.
>have decent job
>live alone
>own 80s tarbo project car because hobbies are fun
I come here because it's fun and shitposting for free, and they can't comprehend this. They constantly project (Didn't it turn out the majority of leftist protesters still live with their parents?) in an attempt to discredit the individual instead of discredit their message. This will be a fun 8 years.

Exactly. People get this weird idea that Sup Forums is filled with people who are just broken mentally or something. I think one of the best things about the internet is one of the things liberals hate the most about it - anonymity. Here, everyone is truly equal. My opinion holds no more weight than anyone else's. I can discuss whatever I want with anyone I want, and that scares them. They can't push their narrative here because no one cares about it. We're here to post frogs and fuck around.

>I think one of the best things about the internet is one of the things liberals hate the most about it - anonymity. Here, everyone is truly equal.
How ironic, I never thought about it that way.

KEK AND PROUD

>it's my primary form of entertainment
Keeps work moving. I visit Sup Forums, drudge, and dilbert mans blog. Thats it.

>victimization narrative
Holy fuck, Leftism skews people's worldviews into total bullshit.

What's really fucking hilarious is they seriously think Sup Forums of all places had a real impact on Trump's election, like we have a gun to the electoral college's heads or something. We just posted some stupid frogs and hashtags on twitter.

fight me faggot
my future wife is a true Catholic maiden

peeing with your pants down and ass exposed is Retard tier

wtf you watch me pee?

>They disguised their own sensitivity (namely, their fear that they would be, “forever alone”) by extreme insensitivity
Literally what?

I don't like it, it makes me feel vulnerability

The guy probably went on know your meme or some other shit "meme history" website for ten minutes to look up what the fuck a wojak or a pepe is and thinks he knows Sup Forums like the back of his hand now.

Sounds more like /r9k/

huh

really made me think

Hi Dale.

You have the wrong Sup Forums.

>>>/cripplechan/

Seems you know a lot about retardation. You don't capitalize your sentence, and you've capitalized random words in the middle. I believe you're a retardation expert.
Not all of us wear sweatpants 24/7.